It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: steaming

If there is talk of where everyone is going please message me as well

Add me to the list. I lurk and never post and just found out I can't send pm to anyone but staff. Probably because i never post! Don't want to get left behind. Much appreciated.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
If anyone could also share with me where to follow this white rabbit when this place goes dark, I would be forever grateful. This place helps keep me sane.
edit on 29-6-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Justoneman

I searched on the BBC site. No mention of the article. BBC has all kinds of agendas of its own.

Cheers

It stinks that the sheeple need one like that to be involved mentally. They see some off shoot and a lot of them are trained to turn away. Thank goodness we have a few more waking up each day carrying the water a little farther. People everywhere want to be free to live a happy life and that is what ends if the DS states wins. The useful idiots aren't quite as big as they were a while ago.

They are full of themselves and are in for a barrage of trouble if they continue after the Gen Jackson's and George Washington's statues. Those who secured freedom for all men at New Orleans that week were of all nationalities and races. Not a perfect human but Gen Jackson in that battle on that glorious day with his volunteers from all over the South and West sealed the deal for our independence from Europe for all time. The defense of our History now so that it should remain the past for all time sake, warts and all, would make him and our FF's smile to see. Jackson was a child during the Revolution and understood tyranny. The Europeans attempted to maintain their tyranny and he repelled the Gulf Coast attempt that would have crushed freedom for mankind in the end.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: vickimouse
I don't want to be left behind either. Isn't that odd that is the name of the book I am reading.Lol

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: vickimouse

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: steaming

If there is talk of where everyone is going please message me as well

Add me to the list. I lurk and never post and just found out I can't send pm to anyone but staff. Probably because i never post! Don't want to get left behind. Much appreciated.

I'd also love to keep following these discussions. Please let me know if any plans develop.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Good Morning All...

If it's true that Energy never dies, it just changes forms, then How we use our Energy matters ! Like many of us, I'm heartbroken that ATS as we know it is going to change, but for Now I'm going to remain optimistic that the owner's seem willing and engaged in negotiations to pass the torch and support some sort of member buy out. It looks like some very smart people are working on it as we speak, meanwhile I stand ready to be a 1st tear ( $100-$500 ) investor and volunteer. The big hurdle it seems would be how to financially sustain the site without ad's that seek to censor content. Don't want to get off topic, just want to encourage everyone to " marinate " on ideas, lol, I have a few good ones and be ready to execute them and support the effort !

I'm not ready to say Good-bye or how much I Love and appreciate the ATS Founders, Mods and Family....but for the record you all profoundly have shaped my life for the better !

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Did anyone see the Wall Street Journal article "U.S. Presses Europe to Bar Chinese Security Company." Monday June 29th.
This involves Nuctech who manufactures and supplies security scanners for people and goods. They provide systems to screen cargo and checked bags at airports and infrastructure nodes.
Problem is that these border points are increasingly becoming networked so this allows Nucteck to have access to data such as passport information, fingerprints, personal information and commercial information.
They have very close ties to the Chinese communist party and was run by the son of party chief Hu Jintao who ruled during the early 2000's.It is an offshoot of engineering at Tsinghua University in China.
It appears that they have been overly aggressive in pricing and undercut competitors. They underprice by as much 50% and already have 90% share of Europe's sea cargo screening and 50% of airport screening.
This has big implications. REMOTE SCANNING.
I thought I had read in one of the Q posts something about security? Could this be a connection?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
I would contribute financially as well. I will always be so grateful for all the heads up information about the corona virus. It helped me prepare and have food for my family. Having a large family at the best times is challenging and because of this site I was prepared, although not for all the subsequent weirdness.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I saw this being passed around on the interwebs regarding the 10 week count down Q had posted in post 4256. I know we have to tread lightly with regards to speculating on dates. YMMV but it is interesting nontheless.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Did that already hit us? Im in the Charlotte area and didnt notice anything different....

yeah man, Saturday and Sunday. Really creepy kind of feel to the sky, almost like that yellow it gets pre-tornado, but more tan. Could be I'm higher up?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Mighty thread leader, dashen;

Is it possible to give some kind of view on a roadmap to how we get from this thread in ATS to a Backup site, if that becomes necessary?

a) Are you working on a thread Plan B or is it dependent on site discussions currently in the hands of X, Y or Z? If not, then do you want someone else to work on the Plan B?

b) If negotiations prove successful for a buyout/acquisition, or even if not, would it be possible for ATS site to mail us all on the accounts we used to setup our ATS membership; indicating any new url/site to join?

This would save us all having to compromise anonymity by sharing contacts between ourselves.

c) Any insights on decision timeline and whether we could get some form of "1 week warning" might put some concerns to rest.

I'm assuming that:
1) Plan A is to save ATS as is but with different funding or ownership structure,
2) Plan B is to migrate ATS as a whole to an alternative site,
3) Plan C is to migrate this thread to an alternative site,
4) Plan D is to stop/start this thread to an alternative site.
5) Plan E is to End the thread? In which case members would want to agree on where to migrate the conversation to.

edit on 29-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I suggest NOT searching for "BBC", unless you add "news" to the query.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: Observationalist

The Chinese dams on the Mekong River seem to better fit the Frozen 2 storyline:
- Early 2000s, Mekong River Commission predicted SE Asia would reap $30B in benefits
- Same commission's reassessment years later: SE Asia losing $7B from dams.
- Beijing treats info about water flow & hydropower operations as a “state secret"
- Mekong is China’s master plan to open a passage for massive cargo, including military
- A U.S.-government funded study by research and consulting firm, Eyes on Earth
- Used to squeeze 200+ million in Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar, Vietnam
- Countries downstream may become increasingly beholden to Beijing for water.

Sources:
Science Shows Chinese Dams Are Devastating the Mekong
China could have choked off the Mekong
‘Our River Was Like a God’: How Dams and China’s Might Imperil the Mekong

Great info, thanks Brewtiger. 👍

I never thought of dams as being used as a tool to control a people. I can see how it could be very effective.
It’s great for the dictator, cuz if things aren’t going as his way, he can just have a little “dam failure”, blame the people who built it and wash away his problems.

I’m rethink the Hoover Dam conspiracies.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Turkey has been doing this for years with Iraq -- controlling river flow. Those kind of water fights are ruthless.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Significant? - WhiteHouse Insider DAN SCAVINO Tweets out the TICK-TOCK.
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
I hate pushing tv but if any of you still watch give Dark from Netflix a go. Season 3 just dropped and its fantastic. Watch IN German with Subs.

It concerns the Apocalypse, time travel, The Infinite, Paradoxes, Adam & Eve, a Mirrored Universe in a way.

Interestingly it finished filming in Dec 2019. The alt version of one of the teens is an Anarchist with snake tattoos and has EAT THE RICH on his wall. Along with RAT. Fits in great with time travel and whats being chanted today

-----

Good Lord, almost impossible to keep track of everything. This season was much more convoluted than the previous two.

And, just when I thought things had been tidily wrapped up, another sucker punch in the very last minute. 🤯

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: MountainLaurel
I would contribute financially as well. I will always be so grateful for all the heads up information about the corona virus. It helped me prepare and have food for my family. Having a large family at the best times is challenging and because of this site I was prepared, although not for all the subsequent weirdness.

LOLOLOLO......that needs to be our new motto " Because of this site, I was prepared, although not for all the subsequent weirdness " that's funny.
T-shirts ?

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Germany Investigating 30,000 Suspects In Paedophile Probe

Germany is investigating 30,000 suspects as part of a probe into an online paedophile network, the latest in a series of child sex abuse scandals that prompted authorities to promise a crackdown.

The probe began last October with the arrest of a suspected perpetrator in Bergisch Gladbach, near Cologne.

But investigators digging into the case have turned up a far bigger paedophile network than expected.

"I did not expect, not even remotely, the extent of child abuse on the internet," North Rhine-Westphalia's justice minister Peter Beisenbach told reporters on Monday.

Germany uncovers massive online child abuse network

If anyone has been keeping up, for the past few years the largest pedo networks have originated in/from Germany for some strange reason.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The pink shirt is a nice touch.
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Check your mail.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>