It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

PLAN B = ONLY 74 DAYS TO LAUNCH.
WE ARE WATCHING A MOVIE.
Clear and Present Danger - Get Out of Jail Card Free

- President has virtually unlimited authority to pardon individuals of federal crimes.
- President can pardon any time AFTER federal crime is committed (even before trial)
- 5-year wait period to apply for pardons is standard (can be waived).
- BO's last month approves 834 cases, rejects 16,000+, & leaves 16,000+ pending.
- Muddy waters for BO to officially sign last day pardon letters for some?
- BO where are your WH visitors logs for January 2017 (moved to library?)

PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR PARDONS

THE LOOPHOLE:
1) Non-public documents in clemency application not generally available under FOIA.
2) Long-standing policy of confirming applicants ONLY APPLIES IF DOCUMENTS ARE WITH DOJ.
3) Clemency-related documents retained by WH at end of term move to Presidential Library.
4) All WH documents then subject to the Presidential Records Act (no FOIA access).
5) Archivist/Library in Chicago may legally hold documents up to 5 years (Jan 20, 2022).

IF PUBLIC ASKS FOIA / DOJ NOW = sorry, we have no record for xxx on file.
IF PUBLIC ASKS BO LIBRARY = sorry, this is not a rejection - contact us after Jan 20, 2022.

PLAN SUCCEEDS = pardon letters are discovered 5 years later. (Heroes)
PLAN EXPOSED = individual produces their pardon without exposing others. (Free)

Brooke Clement - Deputy Director in May 2018

How Far Can Trump Go in Issuing Pardons?
- POTUS TRUMP pardons big names: D'Souza, Gov Blagojevich & Martha Stewart
- Press takes bait to complaint and explain how he abuses his power.
- SHINES LIGHT - gives public better understanding on this power & how it has been used by others.
edit on 29-6-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Oath Matters.
Savvy?

I will miss you all beyond words
if ATS goes dark.

All of you Digital Warriors.
The Soul in The Machine.

Put up a light where you go
so I may follow.

They will hijack terms like "Clear and Present Danger".
But they will never take this Culper Ring.

www.youtube.com...

Live Long and Prosper

May The Lord Bless You Always.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Your word is who you are.
Thank you for keeping it secure.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Are we all just experiencing Mass Long Term Hysteria?

Clearly the masses are experiencing panic due to the coordinated lies being read to the public each day by the "news".

We should rename it "propaganda" since that more accurately describes their "news".

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

That get out of jail free card gets revoked if the POTUS has committed treason and I am on the jury.

We are to that point that karma is so overdue for this DS that it is nasty. The DS is suffering now. Can the white hats seal the deal? Pedo rings worldwide are in the news getting arrested this last few weeks. I am sharing it with those who have refused this discussion when I was sharing other pedo busts. The Germany situation was too much to ignore.

one case of sickness exposed here

Berlin giving children to Pedo ring for 30 years

The BBC article is scrubbed from Google that I read a few days back. An exhaustive search on google BBC failed to produce the original story I recall. I hope someone has a copy somewhere since BBC is more credible to the sheeple.
ETA
PJ media

edit on 29-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I searched on the BBC site. No mention of the article. BBC has all kinds of agendas of its own.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I'm getting a bit twitchy - I keep expecting to find tumble weed when I log on.

Do we know, if, when, where, this thread will go?

Please please please...

If you find another resting place for future Q discourse before ATS future is secured.

Let me know! - without all you guys and gals I will be lost in a swamp of Lib-tards and deniers.

All the other hang outs are just so bombastic.

Only here have I found, level headed - intelligent - well researched conversation.

Don't forget me!

Sorry I cant contribute much - I am always so busy, I have a couple of hours every-night 11-1am where I try and catch up.
Quite often I want to respond, start typing, the thread moves along I cant get the pics to load and I give up. Too tired.

Therefore I am so impressed and humbled by the amount of work some of you g n g put in - wish I could offer more support.

blah blah blah ... back to work and lurk mode.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

So, if we are keeping score at home we have:

1. Historic floods
2. A devastating viral pandemic
3. Widespread hunger and famine
4. An incredible swarm of hungry locusts
5. Insane weather phenomena
6. Widespread wildfires

All at the same time. Seems rather "Biblical" to me. Almost like retribution for something....
edit on 29-6-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Are we all just experiencing Mass Long Term Hysteria?

Yes. yes we are. On both sides. There are going to be so many cases of PTSD coming out of this particular time in our history. Things have never been worse that I can recall in my almost 40 years.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Almost like retribution for something....

That or some DARPA system has gone on auto-pilot ...

Cheers

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Depending on your browser settings:

Go to your browsing history, if you can, search for "bbc" or whatever their site is called.

Scroll through to find the article with the title you're looking for. Worst case depending on how they name their links (e.g. numerical instead of by article title), you'll have to "open" all the links from them from the last few days.

Hopefully this will bring up the link from a few days ago.

Just got over three days of a tan fog from the Saharan Dust Storm - in the mountains of NC of all places!
edit on 29-6-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Just got over three days of a tan fog from the Saharan Dust Storm - in the mountains of NC of all places!

That is weird.

And Customs controls people bring agro products from Europe etc. Kind of hard to stop Saharan dust from transporting all kinds of bio-goodies from north Africa.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Did that already hit us? Im in the Charlotte area and didnt notice anything different....

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I hate pushing tv but if any of you still watch give Dark from Netflix a go. Season 3 just dropped and its fantastic. Watch IN German with Subs.

It concerns the Apocalypse, time travel, The Infinite, Paradoxes, Adam & Eve, a Mirrored Universe in a way.

Interestingly it finished filming in Dec 2019. The alt version of one of the teens is an Anarchist with snake tattoos and has EAT THE RICH on his wall. Along with RAT. Fits in great with time travel and whats being chanted today

-----

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

Message sent okay .........

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I can't find the BBC article -- just Berliner Zeitung www.berliner-zeitung.de...

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

If there is talk of where everyone is going please message me as well

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I know I rarely post, but have been reading this thread for longer than I can recall. If someone feels moved by a stranger's pleas, I'd love to know where folks are going if this thread/site goes bust.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I was thinking the same thing.
To add to your list:
The Yangtze River turned blood red in 2012. When I looked up articles on it there appear to be other rivers and occurrences over the years.
We have also witnessed the death of ocean life. Maybe one third?
Then there is the significant bird die off. Maybe one third?
Also animals living on the land have had die offs and extinction events.

There is always an explanation but is that really important. We seem to be rapidly approaching events that have been described in the bible at the end of times.
Also we should add drought.

edit on 29-6-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: Missed one.

new topics

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join