It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Yes. That production company being the US Government.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
WATCH THE WATER.................

www.kangen.net...

A Financial plan ?

www.youtube.com...

KAG : www.bloomberg.com...:MK

Watchlist on the bloomberg page

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

There is a great WATER documentary buried in the links of that site, highly recommend as it may EXPAND your Thinking
hang in there a few minutes and you'll be hooked

Remember WE are a large percentage WATER

edit on 6282020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Just posted this possible translation of Gen FLynn's "Digital Soldiers flag" on /qresearch, which I thought made a lot of sense but not much interest in it:

Advanced Transportation Technologies? Possibly Antipode portals?

The Antipode of Buck Island is precisely at Dampier, on the North West tip of Australia and right next to 2 islands that are wholly "Nature Reserves"!
Buck Island/Dampier (AU) Antipode
edit on 28-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That thing on the bottom looks like the board in an old Bingo hall, that they use to track what balls have been played....

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

There is a slow - trying to hide - fact beyond a few serious happenings. Should a given country now declare WW3 , they could.... and our Governments know it, ........Could cause 1 Lunatic to launch 1 Nuclear weapon. The response could flood Global Radar screens and in turn destroy the Planet. They have all considered this since the Hiroshima then the Bikini island destruction plus tests etc, Today the top dogs ie Countries of the World, have a series of Mad Gocernments who chose Corruption and allowed Debts to become a reality. A reality they simplay passed down for Tax payers to settle. This Previous two World wars did reduce the number of average Tax payers and did give a reason for Profits to emerge - again - from re-building. This time they Are again in Debt, Europe is now waiting for wave two of a growing Debt crisis. In plain we are in S*** Street Financially and conditions worse than the 1930s are sliding in. Shop around and step by step you will find individual Countries slowly break into a Financial sweat. To top that, a recent stock market report has given / announced the end of Food within the next 15 years....................

seekingalpha.com...

So I wonder why the Truth is Never Delivered to the Global peasants ??????????#

Have a Nice weekend now as us - of Grand parent age - Try Hard to see just what To0morrow really holds in stock for today's YOUNGSTERS...... ??

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Minnesota State Rep: Antifa & Muslim Groups Plan To ‘Police Minneapolis Under Muslim Rule’

As the city of Minneapolis moves to dismantle its police force, Minnesota state Rep. Steve Green on Tuesday stated the obvious that virtually everyone else has been tiptoeing around and pretending isn’t there: “What you’re looking at, in my humble opinion, is communism moving into Minneapolis and St. Paul.” And not just Communism, but the Leftist/Islamic alliance. Green asserted that Antifa and Muslim organizations plan to “police Minneapolis under Muslim rule.” Those who scoff at such a notion simply aren’t paying attention to recent developments.

From March 2017...

CAIR Joins With Black Lives Matter And Calls For Islamic Revolution In The USA

The Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), a U.S. based pro-Muslim group that enjoys close ties with President Obama, announced they are joining with #BlackLivesMatter and calling for a revolution in the United States and they plan on using this upcoming election to do so.
The enemy within 👀👇👇👇🔥

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
What happens when all these poor brainwashed sheep wake up, and realize they have been molested by the one they thought they could trust. They take all our money and shame the masses, just like a cult. There will be a lot of anger and bitterness at the top down control that they once believed in.

It seems like this Top down control is “going down swinging“ they are getting all they can get, cus when they light come on for the manipulated masses it won’t be pretty for the elite at the top.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

No pork for you!

Cheers

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

I’m beginning to think these people really are just that damn stupid. All the degrees and titles in the world cannot buy common sense. These folks continue to take whatever the NYT and WaPo say as gospel, with no confirmation, after so many times them fumbling the ball and printing complete bull#. It’s maddening.

They do it because it is easier than actually learning about the situation and thinking through it.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

The Four Horses' HInd Ends Of The . . .

Cheers

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

If they pull it off, it would be a psychological master-slap-down of those opposed to their agenda.

"NOW you fools get it: SHE was meant to win."

Tiresome obsessions in play. I hope POTUS has a hammer to drop if the Dems actually try this.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: Justoneman

It is a good thing, if only you knew what is really happening you would be really surprised..........

At this point absolutely nothing will surprise me from the Gov, the Media or what the facts truly are. I am ready for anything being the truth, including the theory that Aliens are the ones running our gov's. Like Sherlock Holmes would say, if it hasn't been eliminated it is still possible and whatever remains when you have eliminated everything, must be the truth.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
"Who funds BLM and why? The Answer May Shock You!"

Though it didn't shock me but a good short summary of what we're up against.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Fauxci needs to be the first up against the wall doing allocution. With Bongino doing play by play and Baby Talk Birx forced to do the color commentary.

Fauci changes tune, now says second COVID-19 wave may never happen — and mask-wearing is symbolic

"We often talk about the the possibility of a second wave, or of an outbreak when you're reopening," Fauci explained. "We don't have to accept that as an inevitability."

"I want to protect myself and protect others [by mask-wearing], and also because I want to make it be a symbol for people to see that that's the kind of thing you should be doing," he added.

During the interview, the infections diseases expert also admitted that wearing a mask is not 100% effective, but says that it is a gesture that shows "respect" for other people.

So facial expressions, smiling, laughing, grinning, sharing, talking without a barrier are showing disrespect???

The non-cure is so far far far far far worse then the disease...

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Put a mask on it, Cranky!

(kidding)

Curious. You mentioned the social uproar came by your neighborhood a couple of weeks ago. Things calmer now?

Cheers

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that anytime NYPravda et al says the word "russia" they are just making stuff up.

ODNI

DJT Tweets on the matter retweets Ted Lieu's connection to Ed Buck. LOL.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Part 2 of the original plan..............

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Congratulations,

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Congratulations,

Yeess?

Cheers

new topics