It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
The California city council where John Wayne airport is located, is voting to change its name too. Something about John Wayne they now find offensive. Maybe smoked the wrong stuff?

They'll rename it to John Wayne Gacy Airport to better reflect their sick obsessions.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: carewemust

I wanted to get an account on Parler but it requires a cell phone number to complete registration.

Bump that, I want to use it from my PC, not a telephone. Non Parler here.

Cheers

Exactly why I haven't signed up.

edit on 28-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Gotta go to the grocery. And controlling access to food is communism 101.

Pretty much all my other non-essential spending has stopped - bars, restaurants, new clothes, live music.

And these business owners sit there wondering why they're going bust. Not because of me.

I'm not sure I should post this for you. It might cause you oxygen levels to drop even more as your blood boils.

Not the right way to test this. All I see are people putting the CO2 on the O2 sensor which will automatically make it reduce O2. I am not sure how I would conduct this, but no way I like sticking it up to your mouth to test it since you are a CO2 machine. They are still right that it is cutting off our O2 in our blood stream. There has to be a better technique for sampling the O2 levels in those masks.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Every Covid-19 Commercial is Exactly the Same.🤦‍♂️

Wow, that’s creepy, if not downright disturbing.

It’s as if every single one of those companies hired the same production company to shoot/edit/produce a totally tasteless pandemic themed TV ad. In fact, it’s plainly obvious that all these commercials came from the same source.

Who wants to make a friendly wager this “source” is funded and operates by the WHO and the Gates Foundation?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: FlyingFox
ZoinQ

Wow, I wish I could read the details at the top when we get these. I will go find a link and bookmark it for future fun with friends. I get to have some interesting discussion/arguments with the Scientific data we discuss here.

What, exactly, is that chart supposed to represent? Psychic energy?

That is a graph of the background charge of the Earth you might say. Around 7-8 Hz is humming every second from Mother Earth, and when it moves higher Hertz (Hz) energy being detected is when we get the big wow stuff. That is where the whole section is solid orange or some other color. That is the easiest way to explain it but an over simplification. Maybe FF answered this by now..

I do understand our body resonates to the natural range of energy and in theory would be affected by change. To what level is the part that is up for debate.
edit on 28-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

The California city council where John Wayne airport is located, is voting to change its name too. Something about John Wayne they now find offensive. Maybe smoked the wrong stuff?

They'll rename it to John Wayne Gacy Airport to better reflect their sick obsessions.

Cheers

Are you sure? They thought it was a waste for him to bury all those young boys.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
After you dig past all the 2020 "No...Masks do not increase Co2 levels" articles that Google has intentionally placed at the top of search results, there are bunches of older studies that show how masks increase the amount of Carbon Dioxide (Co2) re-inhaled, and the results.

Here's one of them: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I wanted to get an account on Parler but it requires a cell phone number to complete registration.
Bump that, I want to use it from my PC, not a telephone. Non Parler here.
Cheers

I went to the Parler site this evening and saw that you have to Register to browse the contents. That removed it from consideration for me.

Now that you point out that a cell phone is required for registration, my mind flashes back to Q's warnings about how Cell phones can be used by US, China, and others, to literally hear/see what we see, and access the accounts (bank, brokerage, etc.) we access, via the cell-phone.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Care, check. There have been warnings to anons, from various voices, to not make themselves an easy target.

Much could go wrong between now and November. I don't like to dwell on negative thoughts, but forewarned is forearmed.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE.
PLAN B = ONLY 74 DAYS TO LAUNCH.
BO PAID THE DEBT PRIOR TO LEAVING OFFICE.

BO PRESIDENTIAL PARDONS / COMMUTES (after loss)
- DEC 20, 2016 = 231 TOTAL (P = 78, C = 153)
- JAN 17, 2017 = 273 TOTAL (P = 64, C = 209)
- JAN 19. 2017 = 330 TOTAL (P= 0, C = 330)

- TOTAL PARDONS (after loss) = 142 / 212 (67%)
- TOTAL COMMUTES (after) = 692/1715 (40%)

- Vast Majority commuted were drug offense (coc aine/crack coc aine)
- BO cases rejected: 16,000+ petitions.
- BO cases left pending review: 16,000+ petitions
- As of 2015, 92,000 in federal prison for drug crimes.
- Gary Webb story uncovers how coc aine was used to covertly fund projects.
- Helps explain the all-out attack on "Funding / Building The Wall".

Sources:
Obama grants clemency to 231 individuals, largest single day act
BO Has Now Granted More Commutations than Any President in this Nation’s History
Obama commutes prison sentences for 330 before leaving office
COMMUTATIONS GRANTED BY BO
Meet Gary Webb

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

I think "they" plan on giving her another chance. That missing shoe of hers will drop before November.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Nothing is sacred.

Democratic officials in Orange County, Calif., are calling for John Wayne Airport to be renamed amid the resurfacing of comments the late Western movie star made decades ago.

thehill.com...

Someone may want to archive John Wayne movies... they will be the next thing to get ‘cancelled’.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

a reply to: brewtiger

I think "they" plan on giving her another chance. That missing shoe of hers will drop before November.

Cheers

Time to start hoarding 🍿.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

After you dig past all the 2020 "No...Masks do not increase Co2 levels" articles that Google has intentionally placed at the top of search results, there are bunches of older studies that show how masks increase the amount of Carbon Dioxide (Co2) re-inhaled, and the results.

Here's one of them: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Nice addition to my links, thank you.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Wonder why Susan Rice decided to pop out with this today? Just what kind of message is she sending here and to whom? Does this number still go to the CF?

Link to Tweet

Dog whistle for people to hide is a likely alternative theory IMO.

She probably knows their Masters are coming for the ones who make the DS look bad.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
There are different sensors that are smaller making it easier to get a more accurate reading. It does not seem to make a difference, in one video the device is held at the same place without a mask on and Oxygen levels do not drop and trigger the alarm. The meter measure Oxygen levels, blowing CO2 on it in an Oxygen rich environment does not reduce Oxygen noticeably.

The point is that within the environment of the mask Oxygen levels drop to unsafe levels according to OSHA standards. Watch OSHA get taken down, we know how racist they are! lol

It's far better science than anything that I have seen showing masks being effective against viruses such as our current boogeyman.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
These are sophisticated algorithms and you do seem to piece something that is reasonably what we are witnessing on many occasions Sufi.
Thank you.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think cranky's identification of 111 being gematria for Eric Schmidt has unlocked a key layer of information!

First, a little background:
1) Q-team knew that Obama had organised pardons for DS before leaving office - therefore it has been necessary, over the last 3 years to TRIP THEM UP and gather evidence of NEW crimes since POTUS' election,

2) The references in Q Posts to Trip, Trip Code, Trip Code Update are keys to allow POTUS/Q to record when targets have been tripped into committing crimes and what US Criminal Code they have breached. E.g. A decode reference to a post with "Trip Code Update" would indicate perp X has just been caught committing an additional crime, or the crime categorisation has been changed (e.g. Murder 2 to Murder 1)

Now here's today's example of the above:
a) In Q4532 and Q4533, yesterday, Q told us Eric Schmidt would be target of an overnight op,

b) I decoded a link to Q231 which was an OP ACTION COMMAND,

c) cranky points out that Eric Schmidt gematria is 111 and I reply that Q4532 post delta also gives 111,

d) Fast forward to a this morning, when POTUS starts tweeting 18 times at 6:28am,

e) Two of the tweets are self-retweets:

i) Tweet #1 is the FBI wanted list for damage to federal property:

Timestamp: 06:34:30
Q634 John Perry Barlow MARKER: :Heart attacks can be deadly.
Q3430 THE GREAT AWAKENING.

Retweet DELTA = 00 18:19:06
Q1819 Trip update. (i.e. update on last night's op?)
Q1906 Xbox Live / Chat Logs (Proof)

ii) Tweet #2:

If I ever said something so mortifyingly stupid, the Fake News Media would come down on me with a vengeance. This is beyond a normal mistake. Why isn’t the media reporting it? t.co...

Is this talking about the Chat logs and indicating Schmidt said something so stupid it will cost him his life?

Timestamp: Jun 27 2020 06:36:04
Q6 POTUS 100% insulated (continued)
Q36 There is simply no other way than to use the military. It’s that corrupt and dirty. Please be safe and pray for those in harms way as they continually protect and serve our great country.
Q4 POTUS 100% insulated

Retweet DELTA = 01 11:04:49
01:11 = 111 = Eric Schmidt
Q1104 Think "Bridge" Central Tracking Algorithm: Think 'Bridge'. GOOG. FB. TWITTER. IG. 'Central' algorithm. The stage had to be set.

04:49 = US Code 449 - Air Transportation Security?

In Summary:
1) We are forewarned in Q posts of an Op against Eric Schmidt,
2) At 6:30am the next day, 2 POTUS self-retweets point to Eric Schmidt, Xbox Chat Logs, the Central Algorithm and Airflight security!

3) Did Eric get caught trying to order an Airplane False Flag thru Xbox Chat Logs using Central Tracking Algorithm data via Goog (that he was CEO of) to pinpoint targets?

Worth noting that Eric Schmidt appears to still be chair of the US Department of Defense's Defense Innovation Advisory Board - was that position given to him to entrap him?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RenegadeOfTheLight
There are different sensors that are smaller making it easier to get a more accurate reading. It does not seem to make a difference, in one video the device is held at the same place without a mask on and Oxygen levels do not drop and trigger the alarm. The meter measure Oxygen levels, blowing CO2 on it in an Oxygen rich environment does not reduce Oxygen noticeably.

The point is that within the environment of the mask Oxygen levels drop to unsafe levels according to OSHA standards. Watch OSHA get taken down, we know how racist they are! lol

It's far better science than anything that I have seen showing masks being effective against viruses such as our current boogeyman.

I agree with you. And this is adequate for non chemists I would be willing to admit. I collect accurate data and have to be precise. That makes it imperative that my logic is provability oriented. How can I prove it was adequate for Scientific data consumption by non biased researchers?

The WHO and the US CDC are presenting a lot of push back with bad science. Most all of it the media is calling "Fact over Truth" or some such BS like "truth to power". So delusional they keep trying to tell themselves, outside of reality, IS real. . They can do their job they are paid to do, push the narrative. We can believe them or be labeled a bat poop crazy type. The false narratives being pounded into peoples head however, are making the weak minded lose their calm and become panicked like a herd of cattle in a thunderstorm. A good analogy.

edit on 28-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

This is absurd. As if the Taliban need a bounty to do what they’ve gladly been doing for free for the past 2 decades.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I’m beginning to think these people really are just that damn stupid. All the degrees and titles in the world cannot buy common sense. These folks continue to take whatever the NYT and WaPo say as gospel, with no confirmation, after so many times them fumbling the ball and printing complete bull#. It’s maddening.

new topics

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join