It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Digital soldier productions, may imply much imo

originally posted by: RenegadeOfTheLight
I guess this is Part 1 of their documentary about Joseph Gregory Hallet III, the new King?

My thoughts:
Perhaps the White Hats, who are now in control, are using the same predictive programming methods that the DS has successfully used against humanity to instead focus the collective towards a more positive, higher frequency Reality/ Timeline?

The Hidden King Documentary

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
All the &$?@) we got going on in this world and THIS is a concern?

UN chief ‘shocked’ by video of sex act in official car in Israel

www.foxnews.com...

smh, that’s a Tuesday in DC.

Ya know, sex sells. The vid is real but seems the "UN" letters disappear as the SUV drives away.🤔 May just be the lighting reflection.?

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
DJT Tweets

Savage seQuence. Savage.

Wanted Posters.

Includes the Biden Hairy Legs Quote.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

All the &$?@) we got going on in this world and THIS is a concern?

UN chief ‘shocked’ by video of sex act in official car in Israel

www.foxnews.com...

smh, that’s a Tuesday in DC.

Ya know, sex sells. The vid is real but seems the "UN" letters disappear as the SUV drives away.🤔 May just be the lighting reflection.?

twitter.com...

Yeah just the reflection, theyre still visible as it drives off towards the end if you look closely.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Facebook Market Value Plummets $56 Billion as Advertisers Flee Platform

Facebook watched as $56 billion was wiped off its market value on Friday after a slew of major advertisers said they would be boycotting the social network.

The share fall was the largest the company had witnessed in several months, and appeared to be triggered in part by Unilever and Coca-Cola's moves to join an advertising boycott of the social media platform.

In a statement published yesterday, Unilever said: "We have decided that starting now through at least the end of the year, we will not run brand advertising in social media newsfeed platforms Facebook, Instagram and Twitter in the U.S.

"Continuing to advertise on these platforms at this time would not add value to people and society."

Are subsidies drying up? I've long contended that Sports, Darpaprograms etc. were money losers but Ad folks subsidized these mind control systems behind the scenes. I wonder if the issues we see at the bottom are really nuclear fallout from the hidden top imploding?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
This is when the fun begins. Wearing a mask is the new religion and those who don't convert will be shamed, chastized, exiled or burned at the stake

History repeating itself all over again. It's no wonder I'm so bored

I don't mind repeating: cutting off or controlling people's access to food is Soviet style communism 101. Food, housing, health care. Government, not private control.

Basic communism. It's why they moved all the rural people to the cities in the early 1900s.
edit on 27-6-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
File Under "this actually isn't irony..."

Story

CLIP of Policeman asked to attend a "defund the police" rally to provide security for the rally.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

And here is the Main reason/s reddit tried to explain

www.inc.com...

research.checkpoint.com...

The bottom is packed tight of precautions

Stacks of Tik Tok jerks tried to reduce the Tulsa rally It is this Q should explain as being 1 part of what The PORUS is fighting.........wait till the rest starts to emerge............

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Nothing is sacred.

Democratic officials in Orange County, Calif., are calling for John Wayne Airport to be renamed amid the resurfacing of comments the late Western movie star made decades ago.

thehill.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Swamp creatures are boosting this story...

Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Either she is playing her part well, or she's the dumbest person since Kevin Clinesmith. The 4th possibility is "the story isn't remotely true."

Ted can't be for real either, he just can't be this stupid.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Up there in the top 5 on my wish list is to see the President's impeachment overturned. He was victim of a trap, similar to Michael Flynn's. Pelosi/Schiff/Ciaramella/Vindman should not have been allowed to get away with it. Q told us what was going on, but I guess it wasn't a big deal (and still may not be) to President Trump.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He had a rally right after impeachment. He told the crowd “I guess they impeached me. I don’t feel impeached.” - then comes Covid.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I like how the guy in the front passenger seat was trying to get some sleep, but the rustling behind him was annoying. I guess they do this all the time, but that particular babe was extra frisky.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
The California city council where John Wayne airport is located, is voting to change its name too. Something about John Wayne they now find offensive. Maybe smoked the wrong stuff?

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Wait for it. Next step is to actually change HIS name posthumously.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

He had a rally right after impeachment. He told the crowd “I guess they impeached me. I don’t feel impeached.” - then comes Covid.

That's another good thing about President Trump not having a government background. He appreciates and loves America, but doesn't have that much respect or reverence for the U.S. Government apparatus.

Big smile on his face, back when he said, "America could us a good government shutdown". Sure nuff, it shut down for weeks and most of America didn't notice.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
[ exploited-again-financial-contributions-to-black-lives-matter-are-being-funneled-to-biden-campaign ]

thedailycoin.org...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Nothing is sacred.

Democratic officials in Orange County, Calif., are calling for John Wayne Airport to be renamed amid the resurfacing of comments the late Western movie star made decades ago.

thehill.com...

Someone may want to archive John Wayne movies... they will be the next thing to get ‘cancelled’.

new topics

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join