It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I think the lack of a proper education in tandem with a lack of critical thinking skills is the issue here.

You're right, of course.

The problem is an inability to discern and think for oneself within the rioting population.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
How long before an autist identifies this scoundrel?
He carries himself like one that holds some authority, imo.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Seriously? Q posted those images precisely to make the point that they are freaking fake.🙄

I can't take this # anymore.

edit on 1-6-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
So two of those arrested for throwing Molotov cocktails at police cars in NYC are attorneys. Shocking.

Colinford Mattis is a Pryor Cashman associate and graduate of NYU & Princeton.

Urooj Rahman is a human rights lawyer & graduate of Fordham.

NY Daily News

Official DOJ complaint - filed by FBI agent assigned to JTFF.

The violence of gentrification - By Urooj Rahman, Feb 24, 2015.

As the process of gentrification runs its course with the help of institutionalized racism, whole communities are erased and replaced. This process, concealed in symbolic violence, is also aided by physical violence.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Wasn't my post. I was quoting someone else's post.

We decided it was fake last night.

Thanks for looking into it and commenting.

I was pretty sure the Masons wouldn't affiliate that way, as I do know there are things you don't discuss in the Masonic sphere.

👍🏻

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

No.

It means he's activating Plus Ultra sleeper cells.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, is the "Plus!", at the end of your first quoted POTUS tweet, pointing out that Biden is a puppet of Soros?

I would say many of the people involved are paid by Soros. 👍🏻

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Riots rigged
Maybe red White House is staying they know the riots are rigged...

The WH went red to improve night vision for the Secret Service.

All the nightlights in my house are red for a reason. To improve my chances in the event of home invasion.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Donald J. Trump Retweeted

Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley

We have learned that two of those arrested for throwing Molotov cocktails at police vehicles are attorneys. Colinford Mattis, 32, is a Pryor Cashman associate and graduate of NYU and Princeton. Urooj Rahman is a human rights lawyer and graduate of Fordham

I don't know if mylife.com is credible or not, but they are summarizing Urooj Rahman as a Pakistan terrorist and disbarred attorney. Imagine that! No surprise there. Infiltration.

It is time regular folks realize this is not about Floyd. Some very naive protesters aren't seeing this hijacking taking place right under their noses by anarchists, [F] and [D].

edit on 1-6-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

As I don't watch zombie stuff, I would never have known that those photos are fake.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Donald J. Trump
1 Jun 2020 - 8:44:27 AM

Sleep Joe Biden’s people are so Radical Left that they are working to get the Anarchists out of jail, and probably more. Joe doesn’t know anything about it, he is clueless, but they will be the real power, not Joe. They will be calling the shots! Big tax increases for all, Plus!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 1, 2020

Missing Y

Repeat at 9:20:27

Sleepy Joe Biden’s people are so Radical Left that they are working to get the Anarchists out of jail, and probably more. Joe doesn’t know anything about it, he is clueless, but they will be the real power, not Joe. They will be calling the shots! Big tax increases for all, Plus!

9:20 AM - Jun 1, 2020

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Not sure if this posted before or not, but I learned today that George Floyd has a twin brother. How long before more people start thinking the guy isn't dead?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That's a long bloody trail of Op's & bodies w/C!A in the shadows.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I'm sorry, CT. I shouldn't have said *your* source. I knew what you meant but, you know, being a neanderthal male and all, I sometimes have difficulty choosing my words properly. At least, that's what my lefty-loving wife tells me.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

When everything in the world is racist or caused by institutional racism then nothing is. Im getting really sick of talking about racism 24/7. Getting ESPECIALLY sick of talking and hearing about how racist all white people are 24/7 while every other race of people call white folks literally every nasty thing they can.

Sick of the double standard
Sick of the bull#

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Not too surprising, as the high-level Nazis who weren't imported by the OSS/CIA to the US via Operation Paperclip escaped to South America.

To clarify again, the OSS imported the entire Nazi intel apparatus and rolled it into what became the CIA.
edit on 6/1/2020 by Creep Thumper because: CLARIFICATION.

link   
Didn't someone in this thread bring up the idea of Floyd and Chauvin being involved in money laundering?
stuartbramhall.wordpress.com... ering/

link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Not biological twin. Like Yo, Floyd is my bro.

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Ties in directly to the video by Chaz Sunz that Q posted earlier today. People need to wake the #### up!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join