It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Tou Thao, officer standing guard as George Floyd died?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Who is Tou Thao?

The connections here are getting crazy. George Floyd and Derek Chauvin worked together at the same night club:

news.yahoo.com...

Link for those who haven’t read about that connection yet.

Chauvin’s wife, Kellie just announced she was going to divorce him.

For those who don’t know, Kellie Chauvin:

www.dreshare.com...

On that page, Tou Thao is listed as Kellie’s brother.

It just so happens that one of the other officers at the Floyd scene was named Tou Thao, as well. Is this the same person? D. Chauvin’s brother-in-law/K. Chaivin’s brother?

www.fox9.com...

“Chauvin and three other police officers, idenfited as Thomas Lane, J. Alexander Kueng and Tou Thao were fired following the incident.”

The other 2 cops were both rookies, and likely not going to speak over a superior. Also, they had a lesser view of what was going on, even police accountability groups are arguing for lesser charges for both of the other officers:

Thomas lane:

copblaster.wordpress.com...

J. Alexander Keung

copblaster.wordpress.com...

So is it possible that this was a hit? 2 rookie cops to hold down Floyd to spread the blame. Thao on “lookout”. Chauvin doing the dirty work. I think we need to dig for connections on Chauvin-Floyd-Thao, starting with the question: was Thao actually Chauvin’s brothers-in-law?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This is actually crossed my mind as well. Kind of like the Michael dorner assassination with kill on site orders. What revelations did this man know that warranted his own assassination??

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
www.dreshare.com...

I cannot copy and paste from the site for some reason, but they are making the Chauvin-Thao brother-in-law connection.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

That’s shady as F***K.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The EMT's that come to get Floyd are also dressed like Sherrif's deputies, dressed in tan shirts and brown pants. Not in Emt blue. Why was Floyd put in cuffs then moved across the street only to end up laying in the street instead of in the back of a squad car? This whole thing looks like a set up from here.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spader

That’s shady as F***K.

The problem is, the source keeps going back to a couple of the same places. Kellie was interviewed for her (successful) Mrs. Minnesota pageant. I came across references to her brother, but never named. Everything else is recent stuff. Trying to dig to older stuff before it gets wiped/buried.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
www.dreshare.com...

I cannot copy and paste from the site for some reason, but they are making the Chauvin-Thao brother-in-law connection.

Says they're already divorced Hmmm

Something smells odd about the entire mess

Could be a disposable identity set up for evil purposes 😎😈

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Someone posted this a few hours back. Most of the info about Kellie is all from the same interviews mentioned, but it ties things together a bit better than I did, perhaps. I’m trying to find a better source to confirm her brothers name. Would appreciate any help.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah, I know nothing about that site. But it’s hard to tell if they are digging to find facts as I am or if they are busy writing the narrative to be found in a couple days.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I was against the idea of people digging in deep and claiming to have the answers but there are far to many odditites about this case. Personally when I saw that they worked together before something in me thinks that maybe the cop saw Floyd and maybe there was a grudge and thought "Meh I'm a cop now" and went for it. Not the kill. I don't think it was a hit I think it was stupidity and the toxicity of power because we all know what happens when people are given even a little bit of power, I just think he wanted to show Floyd who was in charge.

It's not a perfect reason for it but it's just what I think happened and when Floyd passed out and people were telling him that and the other cop couldn't find a pulse Derek Chauvin wasn't going to let up because he was in to deep and became arrogant about it. I just don't think it was a hit. Just some f'er who had a taste of power over a former work mate and wanted to prove who was in charge.

Thinking about it maybe there was a past altercation between the two and Derek got his arse handed to him and this was his "moment" in his mind to prove who had the real power.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
dailyentertainmentnews.com...

“Derek Michael Chauvin, 44, was fired from his jo and charged with 3rd-degree murder and 2nd-degree manslaughter. Along with Chauvin were three other police officers, who were also fired. According to Brian Mundon’s post on Facebook, one of the officers was Tou Thao, who is the brother of Chauvin’s wife Kellie Chauvin, however other sources denied the relationship.”

That being said, they are promoting Xiong as her alternative last name and the name of one of her sons from the previous marriage. It’s hard to find articles that tie her to the Thao last name. Could be to hide the connection. Could be so people don’t make the false connection...

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

It’s a good thought. I wasn’t gonna do this dig initially, but I found too much/not enough to let it go.

Either way, D. Chauvin is to blame... but if there is more to this story, we may get murder 1, anyway. I’m guessing we’ll hear more of his marriage in the future. I think there could be a separate dive done on Kellie, but I’m gonna dig here for now.
edit on 30-5-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This has Umbrella man written all over it.

False flag again?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There is another possibility... George Floyd is not dead at all. This entire thing possibly could have been a fictional production designed to stoke anti government anger.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

My wife is all about that theory... I haven’t seen any evidence, but so far, I refuse to watch the whole video.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
There is another possibility... George Floyd is not dead at all. This entire thing possibly could have been a fictional production designed to stoke anti government anger.

This would be my guess too. Some are banking on how easily we are led to hate each other over color parties or any little thing at all!

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

EMT blue ? Is that a color ? Is there a standard ? In many districts, states, cities, however you wish to classify where EMT’s work they wear different colors. Many areas have private for profit companies and they would wear the uniform choice of the company they work for.

It’s not even standard practice for Deputies to wear only tan or khaki colored uniforms. EMT’s at my location are part and employed by the cities fire districts, they wear light blue uniforms but have worn white colored uniforms. There are private ambulance services staffed with EMT’s who all wear different uniforms from green, yellow, red and blue, to black.

The current Deputy uniform is khaki but has in the past bee dark brown, green, and dark blue. They change when a new sheriff takes over. It’s a stretch to base a theory on the color of uniform worn when they differ greatly, from organizations to city to state or private entities.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Is it just me, or does it look like the EMS workers were wearing bulletproof vests?

A lot of questions remain about this whole incident and all of these "coincidences"

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Is it just me, or does it look like the EMS workers were wearing bulletproof vests?

it's quite possible, in some cities it is very dangerous to go into some neighborhoods. even if they hold back until given the all clear, people have been known to circle round and come back. also during riots and such.

they also sell fire and security vests.

here's a whole web page advertising them.
EMT bullets proof vests

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

He is what we call a Co-Accused.

<<   2 >>

join