It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in the hell is wrong with you.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

money for bases, money for each accidentally killing innocent folks, money for toppling governments, money for cia agents to do their 'work"..

no one in their right mind thinks the US just gives money to make the world a better place 😉😁

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Sure. And no one in their right mind thinks we haven't done an enormous amount of good in the world as well.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

A bank robbery occurs and SWAT and numerous cops park outside to detain the robbers but in Minneapolis and L.A. where businesses are being burned down and robbed; the police stand by and watch as if they are being told to stand down!

Minnesota , home of Al Franken and Ilhan Ohmar .
L.A. is the capitol of the Left Coast
What more is there to say ?

They are parts of America and ruled under the same administration.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Faint of heart?
That is funny.
I am a combat veteran and U.S. civil servant....faint of heart?

You do not know what you speak about.

Its trash talking people like you who will be the first to fall when civil war lands on your door step.

a reply to: FauxMulder

Bonus Army
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The US has a history of mistreating its veterans, as do many other countries.

It indicates that there is something wrong with the political system when any government treats its citizens with less respect than their money.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Ice T asking when will we fight back? Who is we? The black population? Yo ICE T are you looking for a race war? Hating much?

That's kind of funny considering that Ice T is married to a bleached blond white woman!

Why does it matter who he is married to?

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: FauxMulder
I hear Xenu has some sweet volcanic real estate

OR'lyeh?

I'm sure half the readers won't get that one.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: wheresthebody

Yes it actually is. By Federal law every hospital emergency room is required medical care at no expense. This is not optional but required by law.

We have many institutions that are free to the public, it requires waitin in non emergency case but from my own personal experience their is often a long wait for care even with the best insurance and ability to pay. It’s not the greatest system and could be vastly improved.

The United States is a leader in the health care industry, pharmaceuticals are researched with both private and government funding, those pharmaceuticals are provided around the world in many countries which celebrate free medical care, laws in those countries often require pharmaceuticals to be sold at much lower rates for their health systems, which in turn those companies sell the same pharmaceuticals at much higher cost in the American system.

The USA is 37th in world rankings of healthcare:

Best Healthcare In The World 2020 - World Population Review

... and yet the most expensive:

The U.S. Has the Most Expensive Healthcare System in the World - Statista

There is a problem:

The Americans dying because they can't afford medical care - The Guardian

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: odzeandennz

Sure. And no one in their right mind thinks we haven't done an enormous amount of good in the world as well.

Americans have done a lot of good. That is true. They probably saved 100's of thousands of people with their aid programs.

They have also done a lot of bad. They probably killed 100's of thousands of people in their various wars, renditions, and assassinations.

On the whole, though, I don't think the books even slightly balance.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Oh I agree and even said so in my post. However, if you need healthcare you get it 100 percent free. I have a friend who is severely diabetic with zero insurance other than Medicare Medicaid. He doesn’t eat right, does not care for himself often missing his insulin injections, two separate types of insulin he requires and lands in the hospital at least twice a month.

His insulin and all the accommodations required like needles, auto injector, meter and blood test stripes are free. Private room at hospital. He is also a kidney dialysis patient and requires dialysis three times a week, transportation provided to and from and meals and snacks free of charge and yet he still misses dialysis at least once a week which requires another ambulance ride, free to the emergency room for emergency dialysis treatment in a private room all free of charge.

His daughter passed away from kidney disease at 29, after receiving a kidney but didn’t want to take the anti rejection medications because of side effects and also required the same dialysis treatments 3 times a week all free of charge and they both receive disability checks every month.

So the myth that one cannot get treatment is not true but all those free treatment cost are passed along to the paying customer. No argument that it’s a bad system but there is a large medical tourism industry where people from around the world come here for treatment so it’s not the level of care but cost and free is never free.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Oh I agree and even said so in my post. However, if you need healthcare you get it 100 percent free. I have a friend who is severely diabetic with zero insurance other than Medicare Medicaid. He doesn’t eat right, does not care for himself often missing his insulin injections, two separate types of insulin he requires and lands in the hospital at least twice a month.

His insulin and all the accommodations required like needles, auto injector, meter and blood test stripes are free. Private room at hospital. He is also a kidney dialysis patient and requires dialysis three times a week, transportation provided to and from and meals and snacks free of charge and yet he still misses dialysis at least once a week which requires another ambulance ride, free to the emergency room for emergency dialysis treatment in a private room all free of charge.

His daughter passed away from kidney disease at 29, after receiving a kidney but didn’t want to take the anti rejection medications because of side effects and also required the same dialysis treatments 3 times a week all free of charge and they both receive disability checks every month.

So the myth that one cannot get treatment is not true but all those free treatment cost are passed along to the paying customer. No argument that it’s a bad system but there is a large medical tourism industry where people from around the world come here for treatment so it’s not the level of care but cost and free is never free.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Ice T asking when will we fight back? Who is we? The black population? Yo ICE T are you looking for a race war? Hating much?

That's kind of funny considering that Ice T is married to a bleached blond white woman!

Just when I think you can't be any more obtuse you prove me wrong.
Because WHY would he want to instigate a race war between blacks and whites when he is black and his wife is white? You think he wants to kill off half of his own family?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Just when I think you can't be any more obtuse you prove me wrong.
Because WHY would he want to instigate a race war between blacks and whites when he is black and his wife is white? You think he wants to kill off half of his own family?

I'm not being obtuse. The degree of melanism, or shape of the face, or hair color, or stacks of traits, is/are just that - genetic traits. There are no separate races among homo-sapiens. We are all the one human race.

As soon as we stop cheering for arbitrary differences, and face up to our similarities, the sooner we can all work together intelligently to make our lives better, without consideration of where our families originally came from, and without trying to push one lot down to elevate another.

Nature is hard enough on us as it is. Why make things worse by fighting over irrelevancies?

edit on 29/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
For $2,500.00 USD I can renounce America and get outcast...?!?

Daaaag... I thought you could just steal a car on purpose and get caught. And surrender to ICE. They export you coach for free. On your way out you can file a complaint about how America is such a scum of a bag. They have attorneys for that.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Also... If not for ol'merica I wouldn't have survived for 40 years. I *fingers crossed* turn 41 on the 4th of July. I look forward to it. But I don't celebrate with mericans on that day because it belongs to all, not to me. My point is... I don't dare tell mericans it's my day. They'll think we're friends... And then I'll have riot with mericans who dislike mericans from the mericas. Not my cup of tea....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join