It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in the hell is wrong with you.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
So the police can arrest a drunk old lady for DUI but can not control the rioters in Minneapolis and Los Angeles? Why is that?

A bank robbery occurs and SWAT and numerous cops park outside to detain the robbers but in Minneapolis and L.A. where businesses are being burned down and robbed; the police stand by and watch as if they are being told to stand down!

We have city officials and cops fining people for breaking the corona virus distancing laws and leaving their homes but they can not stop these riots.

Photographs of these riots and no cops in these photographs to be seen. Why is that? Is it racism? Isn't that what liberals scream but yet these same scumbags are silent about these rioters by ignoring the violence these rioters are spreading?

Ice T asking when will we fight back? Who is we? The black population? Yo ICE T are you looking for a race war? Hating much?

Keep your eyes and mouths close and watch what happens in a few years. I have seen it. It is war!

Hate is out of control and it is controlling these rioters, the first sign of ignorance is hate not racism.

I thank God I no longer live in USA and I will NEVER return. I need 2500.00 dollars to file with U.S government to have my citizenship revoked. Can you believe this? The U.S. government holds its citizens captive!

So if anyone wants to pay this fee I will gladly accept it.

I am done with USA and it can go to hell.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
You could always go loot a business and get the money

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Well, I was going to comment about the riots, but then I got to your last 3 paragraphs.

Now all I have to say is...I hope you find the $2,500 bucks you so desperately need. I'm sure we could probably take up a collection from some folks who would gladly donate. Why would anyone be so foolish as to want to renounce their dual citizenship???

Best of luck to ya!

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Well, I was going to comment about the riots, but then I got to your last 3 paragraphs.

Now all I have to say is...I hope you find the $2,500 bucks you so desperately need. I'm sure we could probably take up a collection from some folks who would gladly donate. Why would anyone be so foolish as to want to renounce their dual citizenship???

Best of luck to ya!

Then I suggest you start a go fund me page for myself so I can remove my citizenship or maybe you can pay for it? Right?

Talk is cheap. I am ready to move on this.

edit on 28-5-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

America was born on rioting.

So when is a riot a good or bad thing ?

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

A bank robbery occurs and SWAT and numerous cops park outside to detain the robbers but in Minneapolis and L.A. where businesses are being burned down and robbed; the police stand by and watch as if they are being told to stand down!

Minnesota , home of Al Franken and Ilhan Ohmar .
L.A. is the capitol of the Left Coast
What more is there to say ?

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The cops are outnumbered, so they cant do anything.

America is so broken, and each of the fragments thinks that it is the whole...

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

We have city officials and cops

Ice T asking when will we fight back? Who is we? The black population? Yo ICE T are you looking for a race war? Hating much?

I thank God I no longer live in USA and I will NEVER return.

I am done with USA and it can go to hell.

You ask ICE T " who is we"????? (Refer your paragraph above i placed first, then refer your paragraph i placed 3rd) ------- HYPOCRITE MUCH......

For your last paragraph above i placed last, only good ridance comes to mind. Pay your own 2500 as clearly you have no idea what your on about.

You should be thanking god that people exist that have the balls to stand up to those who jeprodise our freedoms.

Your tag is DeathSlayer yet your not interested in standing up for the death of the those pleading for their life who are already aprehended, you want greater police presence and control yet that is exactly what the problem is here initially or part thereof.

Pay your own 2500, but in my opinion - you should be let out for free just to ensure you can never come back.

edit on 28-5-2020 by CthruU because: 1

edit on 28-5-2020 by CthruU because: 12

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Best of luck to ya!

Then I suggest you start a go fund me page for myself so I can remove my citizenship or maybe you can pay for it? Right?

Talk is cheap. I am ready to move on this.

You're right, talk is cheap. Do you not know how to start a fundraiser? There are several on the 'net, which you have access to or you wouldn't be posting here. Try contacting one of the celebrities that have made it clear they don't want to live here either, like Madonna, maybe one of them will help you.

As far as never wanting to come back to the US, that's ok since you obviously don't want to help fix the problem. It's easy to sit behind a keyboard and spout off, but are you willing to do something to help reverse the situation? If not, we really don't need you anyway so enjoy whatever country you're in. Good luck!

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Don't let the screen door hit ya' where momma' split ya!

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Not when it destroys the neighborhood you live in. Or threatens the livelihood of your neighbor.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

A bunch of idiots in 2 cities makes you this upset, huh? Throw the baby out with the bath water.

I hope you can pony up the 2,500. We don't really need the faint of heart here anyway.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: alldaylong

Not when it destroys the neighborhood you live in. Or threatens the livelihood of your neighbor.

Americans are not the ones rioting...lol...

There's always a hyphen...

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I am more thankful everyday that my mother fled that country while she was pregnant with me so I never had to endure america as one of it's citizens.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Why would you pay to leave after you've already left?

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

I am more thankful everyday that my mother fled that country while she was pregnant with me so I never had to endure america as one of it's citizens.

And I am blessed not to have to live In any large city controlled by liberals. Each to their own.....

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I had serious health issues as a child, If my mother stayed in america we would have been made destitute from the cost of staying alive...

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

You realize there are plenty of people waiting for them to do something?

I see on the internet plenty of people drawing an equivalence between these rioters and the protesters with their guns in Michigan. They're salivating at the prospect of the cops getting tough on the rioters because it will prove some kind of point to them.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Send a letter to Castro or Maduro asking for the money.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: neutronflux

I had serious health issues as a child, If my mother stayed in america we would have been made destitute from the cost of staying alive...

Yea, because all the children with serious health problems in the US are living in in cardboard boxes because we'd rather them die. We're just a bunch of evil heartless bastards.

We don't help the world at all. We're only number one in killing our own sick children.

www.visualcapitalist.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join