It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Continually Conflicting Information, Uncertainty and Social Pshychosis

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
At some point you have to just believe what you can see around you. 99% of the USA has no overflowing hospitals and no piles of dead bodies laying around. It's time to go back to living your lives.

One thing that never fails to shock me is the casual disregard so many Americans seem to have for other people's lives combined with a fixation on their entitlement as an individual. That 1% is people's brothers and fathers and children and sisters and mothers.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: jjkenobi
At some point you have to just believe what you can see around you. 99% of the USA has no overflowing hospitals and no piles of dead bodies laying around. It's time to go back to living your lives.

One thing that never fails to shock me is the casual disregard so many Americans seem to have for other people's lives combined with a fixation on their entitlement as an individual. That 1% is people's brothers and fathers and children and sisters and mothers.

What gets me is people SUDDENLY concerned for the death that occurs EVERY YEAR due to the flu still blows this out of the water. SO we destroyed millions of people lives to save 1%???!??! Really?

I am going to die, you are going to die. Millions die each year and this has killed millions, oh wait barely 100,000 out of 7 billion.... go do some more reading you have been smitten with the appropriate fear according to the MSM.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
a reply to: incoserv

It sort of reminds me of basic training. Sleep deprivation, foods high in starches and sugars, yelling for no reason, strip clean floors and re-wax, do everything a particular way but WE won't teach you- you have to watch the others, march 10 miles in snow/rain to watch a film on first aid... then march back, take rifle apart and put back together within seconds 10,000 times, wake up in middle of night to do fire watch duty, do PT until you cannot move, march in formations for hours, etc., etc.

Techniques may be different but it all smacks of brainwashing. Military does it, cults do it, etc. It teaches us to obey orders immediately and without question- just do what we tell you RIGHT NOW!

Basic training... a similar concept to martial arts and ballroom dance, both of which I’ve done, you practice over and over and over so it’s more automatic... with Basic training it likely will save your life and others in real combat.
All this mask wearing and sanitizing packages only to find out the virus isn’t really viable enough to infect but we have to stay home and not work is just crazy-making psyop control tactics not to mention ruining the world economy, and considering they’ve always told us it’s for the common good we have to do such and such ... how is ruining the world economy for the common good when the number of deaths does not warrant such drastic measures. The governors of some states are especially egregious with some actions.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
More Conflicting Info: Dr. Fauci says another significant wave of Corona-Virus may NOT happen this Fall/Winter.

www.businessinsider.com...

Contrast that with the Mainstream Media practically guaranteeing America will see Wave #2, making Mail-In Voting mandatory.

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
More Conflicting Info: Dr. Fauci says another significant wave of Corona-Virus may NOT happen this Fall/Winter.

Contrast that with the Mainstream Media practically guaranteeing America will see Wave #2, making Mail-In Voting mandatory.

This stokes the fires of conflict.

One side say, "But Fauci said it won't get worse. Chill a bit."

The other sides freaks out in irrational existential fear and shouts back, "BUT SO-AND-SO AID IT MIGHT GET WORSE! PUT ON YOUR DAMN MASK YOU SELFISH JERK! QUIT BEING AN ENTITLED INDIVIDUAL AND THINK ABOUT THOSE WHO MIGHT SUFFER!

Check-mate.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: carewemust

This stokes the fires of conflict.

One side say, "But Fauci said it won't get worse. Chill a bit."

The other sides freaks out in irrational existential fear and shouts back, "BUT SO-AND-SO AID IT MIGHT GET WORSE! PUT ON YOUR DAMN MASK YOU SELFISH JERK! QUIT BEING AN ENTITLED INDIVIDUAL AND THINK ABOUT THOSE WHO MIGHT SUFFER!

Check-mate.

I will call them sheep and tell them to go suck an egg. I will ask them why they are so afraid and give them stats when they try to use the fake science on me.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
The conflicting information is no accident, nor is it due to incompetence; it is purposeful and programmed.

This one sentence right here is precisely why in the very beginning I called 100% BS on this. I watched the narrative shift within an hour on social media and knew from that moment we went from legitimate concern over a potential deadly unstoppable virus to 100% bull shlt political narrative agenda for more control.

This entire event makes all other false flags looks like child's play. What is more frightening to me is how easily everyone rolled over and allowed local state and federal government to strip them of their civil and Constitutional rights.

This is what frightened me and made me realize "they" have complete control and the collective "we the people" are not actually a thing.

My group of friends pre-Covid false flag BS is now cut by 95% as I watched and listened to the majority of self proclaimed "patriots" willingly not question the powers that be and willingly allowed themselves to be stripped of their rights.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join