It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Continually Conflicting Information, Uncertainty and Social Pshychosis

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnorantGod

Well, they know how to put words together. It sounds like a spell without rhymes. Or a law.
It doesnt mean they know everything about life and that it's true.

Meanwhile a young man has a funeral, shaves his head and becomes a monk. He's alive but he doesnt live. It's supposed to lead to enlightment and ultimate peace of mind, not a psychological stress.
A Christian is not under the curse of the law but doesnt sin.

IMO being well defined and polarized causes more stress in the society.
At the same time it's kinda more alive. Like a sunspot arc vs spotless Sun.
Life uses to cause stress.
Are they trying to unite us..to kill us? Or devil tries to suicide us?

These new modern mandatory religions suck. I dont know. Is war better than stagnation?
Neither is good but choose one. That's the game each election. IMO we are manipulated into prepared decisions
edit on 26/5/2020 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Very well written, but besides gross noncompliance, what do you see as the larger solution?

For example my workplace (small office) is re opening in June and I heard that we are planning on implementing 'one way directional arrows' to limit contact, and a strict mask all day policy is going to be enforced.

I have been happier, healthier, and more productive working from home, so the re opening of the office in the face of us all 'doing a great job working from home!' really makes no sense to me at this point. However not wanting to go back into the office is not necessarily due to a fear of a virus but rather because I do not want to be complicit in following what I view to be ridiculous social control in regards to where and how I can walk, talk, etc etc.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

It sort of reminds me of basic training. Sleep deprivation, foods high in starches and sugars, yelling for no reason, strip clean floors and re-wax, do everything a particular way but WE won't teach you- you have to watch the others, march 10 miles in snow/rain to watch a film on first aid... then march back, take rifle apart and put back together within seconds 10,000 times, wake up in middle of night to do fire watch duty, do PT until you cannot move, march in formations for hours, etc., etc.

Techniques may be different but it all smacks of brainwashing. Military does it, cults do it, etc. It teaches us to obey orders immediately and without question- just do what we tell you RIGHT NOW!

lol that brought me back.

in fact I was talking to my wife this week about all the directional arrows and # in stores and mask shaming etc and saying this takes BCT tactics to the population and it was reminding me of it. And saying thats BS and as a society we shouldnt be doing this.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

I don't think half the population is Democrat. Hell, I don't think half the population is male.

Wait. You put Coke in your scotch?

For once you had a good post.
Usually it's just sounding like you hate your life so you nit pick.
Well you did nit pick
But that was a good picking. Of nits.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

Ummm.
Half the people are afraid of a virus, the other half is afraid of a deep state...
Sorry, but it's more than half that is afraid...

I'm not saying a deep state isn't true, but you're "afraid" of a deep state? You're scared of it being true? You sound female.

This is my point. You either have fear or you don't....until that ONE thing that actually scares you occurs (for those who are not easily scared). The deep state makes you afraid? It scares you? Or are you simply waiting for the truth to be fully revealed so that you can fight against it, without fear?

There is a huge difference. But this has nothing to do with my original point. The world we live in is a duality based existence. This is just the way things are. I believe it's an abomination and HAS TO HAVE BEEN set up this way for gaming/entertainment purposes. There is no way this constant back and forth between two sides existence is just normal/natural.

Agree.

I always say that we are on Malkuth /Earth for a reason, and its because it has been designed as a prison planet/ school/ Saturn realm for a long time .

The goal of the game is to learn enough that you can escape,
see Daoism, Buddhism, gnostic Christianity, even Enochiana etc etc

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

I'm not really sure I understand the point you're trying to make here.

Nor who you are referencing to.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
At some point you have to just believe what you can see around you. 99% of the USA has no overflowing hospitals and no piles of dead bodies laying around. It's time to go back to living your lives.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: dawnstar
At least we are being given a choice of flavors with our daily dose of psychosis...

Really, I wonder if they will have a team of psychiatrists, psychologists, and sociologists studying just how the hell we all went so nutso after this is over...
There are. This is the biggest experiment ever.

I rather think that they are not studying how we went so nutso. I'm pretty certain that they know exactly how and why we did so.

What I'm talking about here is not some new practice; it's tried and true. It's just the first time it's been done on this scale and this effectively.

I disagree. This whole thing is like Cabin In the Woods, complete with normalized psycho scientists giddy that madness is enveloping the globe.

And studying it gleefully. And we’re just getting started.

why do those people do that?

I like information too but.....at some point I have a feeling for what I am doing...

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Very well written, but besides gross noncompliance, what do you see as the larger solution?

EDITED TO FIX EGREGIOUS TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS ...

I don't know that there is a blanket solution. The first step is reaching a critical mass of the population that understands what's happening and just doesn't buy into it.

When I worked in that organization where this kind of manipulation was employed, I realized what was going on and just didn't play. When I was expected to cower, I just stood my ground. Most people who realized what was happening (the few) would react violently and raise a ruckus. This would elicit a violent reaction and justify whatever the "leaders" would do to expunge the assumed "rebellious" faction.

I just kept on living my life and doing my job, refusing to knuckle under the pressure; kind of a non-violent resistance or rebellion. It was costly sometimes, but I had calculated the cost. There are people who've come out of that group years later who have told me that I was right in my actions. Some have asked me - as I may have stated earlier in this thread - why I was treated differently by the "leaders." They just didn't know what to do with me and were not able to do anything violent given the situation.

The long and short of it is that while I see many of my old comrades having come out of that situation scarred, I have come out relatively healthy and having learned much from the experience because I made decisions to be true to my own convictions and my own understanding of the situation. That's the best we can do. Where it goes from there is anybody's guess.
:
edit on 2020 5 26 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnorantGod
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

I'm not really sure I understand the point you're trying to make here.

Nor who you are referencing to.

I'd say that if you have to ask that question, you're lost and confused.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
At some point you have to just believe what you can see around you. 99% of the USA has no overflowing hospitals and no piles of dead bodies laying around. It's time to go back to living your lives.

There's the rub: You either believe what you're told to believe and shut up dammit about any other narrative, or you choose to look, reason and understand.

The narrative tells me that I am too stupid and too uninformed to reason and make decisions for myself, that I'd best leave that to the "experts." When I see that the "experts" have cocked the whole damn thing up, I am told that I not an "expert" so I am not qualified to make that analysis. This is known as gaslighting.

Don't be gaslighted.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: acackohfcc

Cognitive dissonance can be neutralized by the mindset of Buddha when you dont stick to any subjective truth.
By seeing the whole coin all the time and not touching it. A Christian can even play with it while having his heart, mind and hope in heaven. Psychology is a pseudo-science. Psychiatry too. And it's psychiatrists saying it. Those who actually use SPECT scans to find a biological proof of a disorder. They are still not very popular among colleagues for some reason. It's a cult of mind readers.

Subjective truth? Did you mean to say objective truth? I can't figure out what you're getting at.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I get the reference may be politicians, but in regards to the actual point, all I could made of is a subjective opinion on the matter of psychology, if I relate it to previous posts, but else...

Hence why I said I'm not really sure about the point. Not trying to put words in mouth of people, it's unnecessary since it usually brings defensive responses.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Understood and thank you.

I have a doctors note to not go back to the office (i always cover my bases lol) but although I enjoy working from home I am ready to be 'normal' again so I am going next month.

When it comes to the social distancing # etc i shall see how i can react.

Maybe we can make this a new thread, 'Gone back to work - here's how i am doing'

best to all

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Understood and thank you.

I have a doctors note to not go back to the office (i always cover my bases lol) but although I enjoy working from home I am ready to be 'normal' again so I am going next month.

When it comes to the social distancing # etc i shall see how i can react.

Maybe we can make this a new thread, 'Gone back to work - here's how i am doing'

best to all

Best of luck to you. Do what you need to do, be polite, be thoughtful, have scientific analysis to back up your decision if necessary.

I'm interacting with a thread elsewhere wherein someone made a comment about not wearing a mask or following arrows painted on floors. To a person, everyone who supports that position is polite and thoughtful; everyone who is contrary is only able to throw out personal insults. There's no discussion of differing opinions, personal responsibility, personal rights, actual proven benefits or anything else form the mask-wearers, just insults and fear.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I want to say I like a lot of what you aree posting. Update on trees and pollution.

Trees and Forests in the US are in great shape, better than after the Civil War.

Pollution is going way, way down.

There are isolated pockets of pollution and there is China but for the most part the environment is much better than it has been in a Century.

If you read many of my posts you know what I do for a living and pollution is about how efficiently the engineering of the final industrial waste stream permit and inspections are done. People are not allowing crap to be built next to them and the EPA has been tightening pollution reg to the point the industry went to China.

Industry will come back cleaner than it was allowed to run in China because the public will not allow them to foul their local environments anymore. You have to build it where no one lives and put controls on the stacks or you don't have one. The existing manufacturing cities are having to comply and the results have been outstanding. The news won't tell you but that boring data will tell you.

They moved the goalposts to say it is considered more dangerous at lower levels to keep the pressure on as good Marxists do. Then the news will declare more days of bad air than before when in fact is it way less days of bad air but the rules changed on what is bad so they can say it with a clear conscious out of ignorance. Or so I hope.

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: incoserv

But the bees are mysteriously dying off.

Not really a mystery...

I want to reiterate this cuz I haven't posted it since way back 5+ years ago but the main issue with colony collapse disorder is that it overwhelmingly affects industrial bee hives.

The wild bee populations are doing ok still in most areas, though obviously we are destroying enough environment to wipe out large amounts of them (like deforestation and desertification due to human industrialization/pollution).

But overall the wild bees are hanging in there for now. Human run apiaries on the other hand are susceptible to collapse issues far more often. This is due to human error, pesticides, etc.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Guess all we can do is filter the never-ending barrage of information, misinformation, and disinformation as best we can to attempt to stay informed and make the decisions we deem best for ourselves and our loved ones.

Also, being cautious does not always or necessarily equate to being fearful.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I didnt mean to be confusing.
In Buddhism, Zen-Buddhism everything is a subjective trap and you wanna avoid being glued to any claim or identify with opinions or anything. You may say it's 100% objective claim that you are not a flying bird but they didnt play these logic word games like Greeks. It goes back to The Heart Sutra"Everything with form is unreal...Neither form, nor emptiness..." It simply liberates the mind.

My point I guess was that if we are a subject to a psyop it's not very good. And to destroy the illusion of their mental superiority.
I enjoy doing it to modern philosophy using religion too.

Without giving them too much credit and attention I can see both organic chaos and agenda. I dont wait for them to tell me what to think about it.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It's called 'playing on people's conditioned love for the philosophy of vagueness'. Cast doubt on certain subjects, and you wash your hands clean of your responsibility in the matter (especially when you're supposed and expected to know something ahead of time). Well, that's the short version and the gist of it. It's a little more complicated as I tried to explain in the Diseases & Pandemics forum.

Since March 9 - 20 it has been conclusively known that HCQ + Azithromycin + zinc + Vitamin C + Vitamin D3 works great. But we can't admit that now, can we? That the evidence was made crystal clear in that period. Cause then some people need to explain why they murdered so many people to make the corona problem worse by denying them HCQ (in an outpatient setting, in the early stages of the disease, rather sooner than later, with the right enhancing substances mentioned earlier + quality care instead of "horrible care"), and rushing them to mechanical ventilation which does damage to the lungs, skipping either the less invasive HFNC or CPAP/BiPAP with the argument that those treatment methods might put health care workers in full PPE at risk of contracting the virus because it's an open system, something for which there actually is no evidence (see protocol of the Eastern Virginia Medical School for details). Not trying to dampen the cytokine storm even if substances are well-known and well-established to help with that (see the EVMS protocol again and what they explain concerning corticosteroids and the WHO, CDC and others arguing against it, the same way they do with HCQ).

More details as to what I'm talking about can be found in my commentary in the threads about HCQ in the Diseases & Pandemics forum. Which also contain the links to the EVMS protocol and "horrible care" as linked in this comment and where that quotation comes from; as well as my additional commentary in my quotation of certain parts of the protocol as to how it relates to "horrible care" (or "murderous care").
edit on 26-5-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Welcome to the real effects of MK Ultra. It failed as a mind control method but gave them an insight into how to harness chaos and national uncertainty. It's been tried and tested for fifty year and now it's own back yards.

The left tried to warn us.
edit on 27-5-2020 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join