It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5G cell tower Circuit Boards are branded COV-19

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
Many cell towers have been set on fire in my region.

By ignorant people who have no grasp of science, but know how to watch YouTube with an "open mind".

This is a fake if based on the screen shot. People who do this type of thing are laughing at those who believe.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

By ignorant people who have no grasp of science, but know how to watch YouTube with an "open mind".

This is a fake if based on the screen shot. People who do this type of thing are laughing at those who believe.

I read a post yesterday from some tool berating 5G conspiracy theorists as their home routers were already using 5G.

Plainly unaware of the similar naming conventions but vastly different frequencies.

I'm not a 5G (Cellular) nut but I find it funny when the uninformed comment on something they have no idea about.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I know too much about technology to put much stock in the majority of 5G claims, I understand that the power and radiation levels involved are way below anything alarming... however, my question (a question I seem to be having to ask more and more everywhere I look, across many industries), is why is there not a single, non-biased independent study into 5G anywhere in the world?

Happy if someone could point me to one... all that I have found either aren't actually independent when you look into funding, or base much of their studies on assumptions drawn from independent 4G studies, which are now outdated, and not necessarily applicable.

I don't see why we don't just do a couple of solid science based independent studies to actually put the outlandish theories to rest, it just fuels the theories not to do it... and even makes me go hmmmm.
edit on 14-5-2020 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Sorry, but that circuit board is from an old digital satellite TV receiver (set-top box).

You can see the big black connector with 21 pins, it's the European SCART connector for the video and audio signals from the box to your TV. Very old-school, introduced first in French TV sets in late 1970s.

The metal cover with COV-19 text is shielding the connection of a normal threaded F type connector for the satellite head on your dish. Between these two you may also spot a USB connector and a round connector, something like a 3.5mm audio connector.

Sorry, but this circuit board is fully safe to use without a foil hat or a face mask

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
This better be a lie dammit... tell me its not true!

It’s not true.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
If, and that’s a big if, 5g is related to covid19, would they really label it as such?

100% this.

If the bad guys are this dumb, then they’re surely no threat.

Tear down another 5G tower box from a tower to check and I’ll bet there’s no such ‘villain’s signature’ left behind like a Pink Panther glove.

Of course that doesn’t mean they’re safe.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

originally posted by: paraphi

I read a post yesterday from some tool berating 5G conspiracy theorists as their home routers were already using 5G.

Plainly unaware of the similar naming conventions but vastly different frequencies.

I'm not a 5G (Cellular) nut but I find it funny when the uninformed comment on something they have no idea about.

I’ve no bloody idea about this tech and so I must admit that the naming convention has confused me. For the ‘G’ ignorant around here (me) it would be most appreciated if a short explanation of the differences and why those difference make folk worry about one and not the other were forthcoming from someone such as yourself.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Doc Lithium

Don't be sorry.

You should be happy letting people know.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Try this ...

www.whistleout.com.au...

'5G' WiFi has nothing to do with mobile networks
When discussing WiFi frequencies, we sometimes hear 5Ghz WiFi referred to as '5G WiFi', but this is more than a little misleading. That's because there's a hot new 5G mobile network rolling out across the country right now. But when we talk about the 5G mobile network, '5G' stands for 5th generation. It's got nothing to do with 5Ghz WiFi modems.
edit on 14-5-2020 by Cymru because: Content

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzlesphere
No independent studies and if Mr Blumenthal is concerned....... we all should be!

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Fake.

And take it from someone who works with 5g... These conspiracy theories are hilarious.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero
So why is Senator Blumenthal concerned?
Why is he asking for independent research and being told there has been none?

And then saying we are flying blind with peoples health?

Have you got any links that you can provide for me to look at so I can see what independent tests have been done on the health effects of 5g to support your claim?
edit on 14-5-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Much appreciate, i shall read and learn (with any luck)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: Cymru

Much appreciate, i shall read and learn (with any luck)

What did you find?

I found nothing that they had said in their post..... did you?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doc Lithium

Sorry, but that circuit board is from an old digital satellite TV receiver (set-top box).

You can see the big black connector with 21 pins, it's the European SCART connector for the video and audio signals from the box to your TV. Very old-school, introduced first in French TV sets in late 1970s.

The metal cover with COV-19 text is shielding the connection of a normal threaded F type connector for the satellite head on your dish. Between these two you may also spot a USB connector and a round connector, something like a 3.5mm audio connector.

Sorry, but this circuit board is fully safe to use without a foil hat or a face mask

that would explain the digit LED meter on the front with buttons... Plus on the hood of his car is the box housing cover LOL.... though it's not too old, it has surface-mount parts on it.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

Here’s hoping said individuals...’pass on’ from this world so their dna is cleansed from the gene pool.

Settle down Stalin

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I think there is enough info to throw this in the HOAX bin...LOL : )

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Settle down Stalin

Whoa. Bit arrogant to assume Stalin when, in fact, I was channelling Pol Pot

#DictatorsHaveFeelingsToo

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

It seems that most either just laugh at the possibility of EMF affecting our immune system, or kinda go way in the other direction.

Im not convinced that 5g is specifically a sole cause of issues, but wouldnt be surprised if it played a role in increased chances for an opportunistic infection taking hold.

If thats the case, it would likely be right alongside many other ranges. The best studied seems to be ELF EMF, but its not an area that has garnered much attention in general.

Further, when actually trying to look into it, the difference in results can be vast depending on the wording. I dont use google, but even on duckduckgo.. the difference in results between "emf sensitivity" vs "electromagnetic fields immune system" is pretty dramatic.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

People are affected by electrical power lines.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join