It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5G cell tower Circuit Boards are branded COV-19

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Good morning!

I woke up to this video on facebook, it's on youtube also.

It's supposed to be a man working on cell towers who has a PCB (printed circuit board) in his hand with COV-19 tagged on it.

It's not COVID-19, but that's pretty close.

It's not on youtube anymore, it was removed.

It's here on facebook: www.facebook.com...

What if anything is there to think of this?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I'm no expert, I have seen a lot of boards and understand(somewhat) how boards interact within a system with regard to base and expansion.

That looks questionable at best, more likely it's full on tosser mode..

Also, one of the few times the old british accent actually degraded the situation.

This is digital pig # and it still smells that way.
edit on 14-5-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
All PCB's have a ton of info on them.

Other than the "cov19" text, no other closeup was done with regard to board manufacturer or any chip data/text.

I'll judge this as 99 percent likely fake, so much info/facts missing.

ETA: This type of # really pisses me off. In the search for truth, it's the thrill/fame seeking twats that just have to drum up nonsense that makes everyone look like a out of touch wack job. It's idiots like this that destroy the whole movement for truth. F'in wanker.
edit on 14-5-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Why can't he hold the board still?

Surely if he wanted to show us the board, he wouldn't keep waving it around and flipping it over all the time?

And the lettering on it looks suspiciously large, as does the board and the RF shielding.

I'd say fake.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Took a screen shot.... it looks like some kind of RF shielding cover.
The letters are odd... no telling if it's real till we see another one to compare.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Real life isn’t like a movie or cartoon.

If, and that’s a big if, 5g is related to covid19, would they really label it as such?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

according to the proponents of such things, there's some sort of ~illuminati law~ or something where they have to make their plans public in some sense, otherwise the demonic magics don't work.
or something like that.
It gets trotted out every time there's a thread about films involving depopulation or a celebrity wearing clothing with triangles on it and i guess there's not really a lot the prosaic mind can offer in defense when the less tangible a proof is the more it shores up the narrative.

as for this particular instance, is it just me or does that writing look oddly like solder?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
This better be a lie dammit... tell me its not true!

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

i have grave dobuts that the person works in telecoms - it looks too much like some walt standing on a street

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'm not sure, but I think COV stands for converter.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
It's actually SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19

I don't care.

Many cell towers have been set on fire in my region.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Wow, are people out there still THAT STUPID that they believe covid19 and 5G are linked?

And that it would be labelled in such a way??

It’s like a murderer filming the act and writing ‘murder weapon’ on the knife they used.

Here’s hoping said individuals...’pass on’ from this world so their dna is cleansed from the gene pool.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
Wow, are people out there still THAT STUPID that they believe covid19 and 5G are linked?

And that it would be labelled in such a way??

It’s like a murderer filming the act and writing ‘murder weapon’ on the knife they used.

Here’s hoping said individuals...’pass on’ from this world so their dna is cleansed from the gene pool.

Sad isn't it, next thing you know the morons will do stupid # like break store employees arms for trying to enforce store policy to wear a mask inside...wait, what..

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

according to the proponents of such things, there's some sort of ~illuminati law~ or something where they have to make their plans public in some sense, otherwise the demonic magics don't work.

Its a massive if this is true - about as massive an if there can possibly be - but if it is then it will be science that makes it work and definitely NOT 'demonic magic'.

At the moment I'm thinking this is all a load of paranoid, Luddite bollocks......but?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   

A Neighbour's Car has CV19 as part of the number plate.

I'll keep 2m away when walking past.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Don't kiss your dog.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   

The Dog was put down two weeks ago. Old age.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Why d I not believe that guy... face covered, old circuit board in his hand. I think he got that board somewhere, put on a helmet with a safety jacket and found himself a tower for the recording. I am not biting..

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Let me make this easy. I live in South Africa, we don’t have 5g yet, but we do have Covid19.
Soooo... One can exist without the other.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Some sense spoken at last.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join