It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris has me confused

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Seems our hospitals are at their lowest level of admissions and have more available intensive care beds than ever.

If you check the ONS respiratory disease is killing around the same number of people this year as it was last. That includes covid.

However other deaths and deaths at home are undergoing a huge spike as people are avoiding hospital and NHS aren’t carrying out ‘elective’ treatments. Hospitals and a&e departments have never been so quiet. 4x as many free intensive care beds compared to last year.

We spent millions on new hospitals, brought the army in because we needed them built and ready so quickly, now have an additional 15000 beds throughout the uk. How many have we used? A total of 30.

How’s that for some statistics.

edit on 12/5/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

If you shut down an economy eventually the goods and services run out. I thought that would be pretty simple to understand.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
When we return to work next week, hopefully those hospitals will stay empty.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

You forgot the caveat ‘additional’ deaths.

People still die in war time from things like old age.

This virus will not directly kill 1% of the population, not even close and it’s a # comparison.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Indeed they will and the sheep won’t understand why.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Why has Fauci said 'a second wave is inevitable'?

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
If the plan is to inject 7 billion people....then the next wave will make people beg to be shot.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

And if you are wrong can you come back here and admit it?

Tired of people bleeting out nonsense then defending their drivel with excuses.

Be a man about it.

I’ve been saying all along this virus will have a mortality rate of around 0.2% which is akin to a bad seasonal flu due to our lack of immunity. I expect longer term it to drop to a rate compatible to seasonal flu.

If that happens those of you spouting millions dead and rates of 10% should maybe apologise to those of us with some common sense.

If this turns out to be the same as flu then is it your opinion we should shut the economy down every winter as well?
edit on 12/5/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Fauci said the virus may come back because it's so transmissible and it’s globally spread.

Look at how the Spanish Flu went around 2 or 3 times, and it's not that far a stretch to assume the worst.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

If you trust Fauci then there’s no hope for you.

How many times does he and his uk counterpart Ferguson have to get the models completely wrong before we stop trusting them.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Tell me, how did the Spanish flu stop? Was it vaccine, social distancing, quarantine?

Also this virus is no way near as deadly, not by a long shot.

We were told mortality rate was around 4% in China.

I suspect it will be at least 10x less.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Aye, that's part of being a Man and being able to admit or mistakes and transitions.

I won't just come back and admit error i sincerely hope i am wrong indeed.

It's not the same as the Flu its a Coronovirus!

Both COVID-19 and the flu are respiratory illnesses, but COVID-19 is not the flu, research so far indicates that COVID-19 spreads more easily and has a higher death rate than the normal flu.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Because he makes millions from big pharmaceutical companies to talk up vaccines.

He’s been doing it for 20 years and his record is shocking.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I’m saying that research is skewed by the testing demographic. If you only test seriously Unwell in hospitals and care homes this will inflate the results and models.

We have used worst case scenarios which will be shown to be completely wrong, by a long way.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

How so with the infrastructure and global transportation hubs we have in place?

The Spanish Flu(H1N1 influenza) killed 50,000,000 people, about a third of the world's population at the time before it went to sleep.

COVID has far better roads and avenues to travel, if that dont tell you something, it bloody well should.
edit on 12-5-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Fauci is a lying piece of sh!t.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

It tells me covid is no-where near as deadly.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Is that us back to the hyperbole and profanity? LoL

Pray-tell how is Fauci that, or in any other way anything but a doctor trying to save lives with the limited supplies of Manpower and PPE available?
edit on 12-5-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Then you fail to understand the way its being transmitted across the globe. x

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Announcing the AIDS virus before any peer reviewed scientific paper on the virus was his first venture into generating funds before fully understanding it properly.

Then you look at some of his donors, bill gates foundation, Clinton foundation, if you’re in any doubt about those particular bastions of humanity and morality then you need to do some research.

Then there’s the AZT debacle.

One you digest that we can go on and on and on.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join