It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law Enforcement Agencies Refusing to Enforce Unconstitutional Lockdown Orders

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Jeez America, are you really the land of the free?

Are your constitutional rights a sham?

Even a police officer's rights get squashed.
I gotta say its scary watching whats going on over there, the government is steamrolling over the people. Its kinda like China a bit. Now i said a bit, what i mean is the government dont care about the people its plain to see

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Jeez America, are you really the land of the free?

Are your constitutional rights a sham?

Even a police officer's rights get squashed.
I gotta say its scary watching whats going on over there, the government is steamrolling over the people. Its kinda like China a bit. Now i said a bit, what i mean is the government dont care about the people its plain to see

It's damn scary... that's for sure.

Not just the government critters either. Seems plenty of our fellow Americans are quite happy to be mini-tyrants these days.

Not all of us though...

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Our Governor just weaponized the State Health Department, Liquor Control Board and Insurance Commission. They are not going after people criminally. Texas showed how that would turn out. They are going after them Administratively. They are not going to jail or fine a business, they are going to declare them a health violation, screw with their liability insurance or revoke their license to sell alcohol. With these there is no due process, no appeal.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Wow. These critters are becoming quite creative in their Draconian ways... Something's gonna break real soon if this keeps up.

I don't have any confidence in the critters these days, but federalism may play a role in stopping this. By that I mean that folks will start (or continue) to leave those states that go too far, for states that let their people live and thrive. At some point, mere logistics may break their backs (and budgets).

I'm expecting Trump to step in somehow and help states pick themselves up and dust themselves off and get back to the business of living. I have no idea how yet, or if I'll like it, but I do think it will be a big part of his re-election campaign.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
I'm expecting Trump to step in somehow and help states pick themselves up and dust themselves off and get back to the business of living. I have no idea how yet, or if I'll like it, but I do think it will be a big part of his re-election campaign.

That's the last thing that we want to happen. Then you get the whole "State's Rights" bit and the "overstepping his authority" thing. It was like when Gates wanted Trump to order the country to shut down, these same asshat Governors would have kept everything open so that Trump owned what ever happened. Even if nothing happened, we go right back to the State's rights and overstepping bit.

There needs to be a Federal investigation of what happened to the nursing homes in PA, NY and NJ. The Governors of those States own that themselves.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

That's the last thing that we want to happen. Then you get the whole "State's Rights" bit and the "overstepping his authority" thing. It was like when Gates wanted Trump to order the country to shut down, these same asshat Governors would have kept everything open so that Trump owned what ever happened. Even if nothing happened, we go right back to the State's rights and overstepping bit.

Yes, that is my fear as well. I do think it could be done in practical, productive and Constitutional ways, but I have little hope of that happening. And we both know even if such ways were suggested, it would only mean more fear mongering and hyperbole the more practical and effective they might be. Can't let Trump have a victory no matter how much it hurts the people. Nevertheless, Trump will be expected and compelled to do something. I'm just waiting and watching for what it will be.

There needs to be a Federal investigation of what happened to the nursing homes in PA, NY and NJ. The Governors of those States own that themselves.

Hell yes they do!!! I've tried to write an OP about the horrors of the nursing homes... the absolute willful evil that created that horror... and I just can't control my emotions enough to do it right yet. It turns into a rant and that's not what I want to reduce it too. Not that it doesn't deserve such a rant. That's too easy and self-indulgent right now. I want to be more practical and proactive than that.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Another LEO speaks out. A must-watch.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

edit on 12/5/2020 by Anon283799 because: delete

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

They do insist upon forgetting that November is not all that far away...

They're also forgetting, or hoping we, the voters do, that some of us, hopefully many of us, are getting just a tad bit annoyed with the goings on, and are salivating at the opportunity for a little payback at the ballot box.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Hell yes they do!!! I've tried to write an OP about the horrors of the nursing homes... the absolute willful evil that created that horror... and I just can't control my emotions enough to do it right yet. It turns into a rant and that's not what I want to reduce it too. Not that it doesn't deserve such a rant. That's too easy and self-indulgent right now. I want to be more practical and proactive than that.

I pissed off a woman on Facebook yesterday. I said that I favored re-opening everything. She came back about me wanting her Grandmother dead and we should kiss our Governor's ass. I asked where her Grandmother was and she told me she was in a nursing home. I replied that the biggest threat to her Grandmother was our Governor and linked to as story about the nursing homes. Well Facebook didn't like it. I told them to prove me wrong. Haven't been to Facebook jail yet.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

Yes, that's definitely a must watch. In fact, it's worthy of its own thread. I see you don't have the post-count yet to make a thread... but I'm happy to help you get your post count up to do so!

Maybe others will watch and reply to you and give your post-count a big boost too... Come on, fellow ATSers!

And welcome, Anon.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

They do insist upon forgetting that November is not all that far away...

They're also forgetting, or hoping we, the voters do, that some of us, hopefully many of us, are getting just a tad bit annoyed with the goings on, and are salivating at the opportunity for a little payback at the ballot box.

Yeah, they are... and hell yes we are!

As if the faux impeachment wasn't enough. They just doubled down on psycho lunacy with their Corona Crazy.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I pissed off a woman on Facebook yesterday. I said that I favored re-opening everything. She came back about me wanting her Grandmother dead and we should kiss our Governor's ass. I asked where her Grandmother was and she told me she was in a nursing home. I replied that the biggest threat to her Grandmother was our Governor and linked to as story about the nursing homes. Well Facebook didn't like it. I told them to prove me wrong. Haven't been to Facebook jail yet.

Good for you!!!

If my loved ones were in a nursing home, I would have already broken them out weeks ago. I'll take care of my own, thank you very much, and I'll do it right -- risk of CoVid or no risk.

The fact that any of these governors can look themselves in the mirror is proof of their depraved heart. It's horrendous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join