It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plandemic Documentary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Here's an addendum: Judy Mikovits in Plandemic: An antivax conspiracy theorist becomes a COVID-19 grifter

Just wanted to point out that she is NOT an antivaxer. They straight up ask her that in the video and she says "no, vaccines are good, it is my job to create vaccines" She does however say that there is no effective vaccine for an RNA virus.

edit on 7-5-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Then why has she written two books with a known anti-vaxxer? Why was the forward of her upcoming book written by a leader of the anti-vaxxer movement? Why has every conspiracy theory she's presented over the years revolve around vaccines being bad?

Also, she hasn't worked in the research field in over a decade after she presented fabricated data. Her job is not to develop vaccines. It is too sell woo to the ignorant masses.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I have not read those books, have you? Did she write antivax things in the books? Link? I'm only going off the words I heard her say myself.

I do see this on Wikipedia

Mikovits has spoken at a number of anti-vaccination events.[28][29][3][4] She has claimed that retroviruses have contaminated 30% of vaccines.[2]

Link

From what I can gather searching around it seems she is speaking about the dangers of using retrovirus in vaccines. She is not saying all vaccines are bad. I guess you could call her an antivaxer in a way. But she does say vaccines are necessary and needed. I guess if you criticize a vaccine, an easy way to discredit that claim would be to blanket call someone an antivaxer.

edit on 7-5-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Talking about censorship. YouTube pulled the video. Link to the website, video is gone there too...

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Try here www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

It’s being pulled from all major video sites.... This is a direct attack on knowledge and our own public health..

We’ve said (the people that see past the ignorance and disinformation) for weeks if not months now; this is and has been the goal. Money, depopulation, power, control and ensuring as best as TPTB can, to make sure these “whistleblowers” are silenced.

This war is a silent one, but only if we let it. Those who hide in the shadows, don’t deserve the light.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I don't know why but I have this weird kneejerk reaction that every time someone tells me something is off limits I automatically want to go there.

Weird right?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I don't know what to believe or trust sources anymore. The more I search, the more it becomes muddled .

What I do know is what I experience everyday, is not how it is betrayed in the media.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
who else thinks it's really cool and not at all signs of a grift or a con artist that we're like 7 weeks into lockdown and they've got a film all ready to go? like i bet it's exhaustively researched and extremely rigorous and we should all race to the website and buy the package deal that comes with a shirt

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder
It's basically Scientists and Doctors exposing things about their work and discoveries regarding vaccines.
The actual documentary is not due out until summer 2020.....but bits are being released.... a bit at a time.....as far as I can make out.

The video has been uploaded 155 times on you tube because you tube keep removing it.

There is another thread running about the same thing that currently has received 107 stars in two days.

Dr. Anthony Fauci's ex-employee, was jailed, finally tells all.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-5-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Groot

You tell me. Do you agree with him, or do you not?
a reply to: Liquesence

No, I do not. I don't trust Dr. Fauci.

Why not?
I dont trust Fauci, because I know history and medicine better than the average bear.

I know the therapeutic value of HQ, and so does Fauci, he lauded its use in SARS in 2005.

Fauci is lying, he works for Bill Gates and the Rockerfellers

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

None. I'm just tired of the BS.

after linking to a snopes article.
that was quite funny.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

None. I'm just tired of the BS.

after linking to a snopes article.
that was quite funny.

exactly

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
I don't know what to believe or trust sources anymore. The more I search, the more it becomes muddled .

And that would be by design (and related to the philosophy of vagueness I spoke about in this subforum in other threads, if interested in details one can look them up by checking my previous comments there). But not to worry, just give this a try for a while:

“But let God be found true, even if every man be found a liar” (Rom 3:4). “God is not a mere man who tells lies.” (Numb 23:19) So take note of the warnings in His book, such as this one:

"Also, they will greedily exploit you with counterfeit words. But their judgment, decided long ago, is not moving slowly, and their destruction is not sleeping." (2 Peter 2:3)

And put it to good use. Up to you to seek out what types it's speaking about there, and how to spot them. Then, you can apply what's mentioned in my signature along with the context in the article linked there (where there are a lot more tips for distinguishing truth from error/falsehood). And then...how did Sherlock Holmes put it (regarding something else but that doesn't matter in this case)... 'whatever remains, must be the truth'? I'm applying the phrase slightly differently to what's emphasized in my signature and the article linked there.
edit on 8-5-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join