It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci's ex-employee, was jailed, finally tells all.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+94 more 
posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Go behind the scenes with an experienced expert, virologist who worked under Anthony Fauci,director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984. She was jailed and now tells all.

Dr. Judy Mikovit's has been called one of the most accomplished scientists in her field/generation.

She was responsible for exposing that common use of fetal and animal tissue in vaccines which were 'unleashing devastating plagues' of chronic diseases.

She took a stand and 'Big Pharma' ruined her professionally and privately. She was arrested. Put under a 5 year 'gag' order. They bankrupted her. Framed her. Stole her constitutional rights.

Who was she going to charge? Fauci for one.

In this video she's naming names (I pray they don't kill her). Her book does the same ("Plague of Corruption: Restoring Faith in the Promise of Science").

She claims Fauci (now) is doing nothing more than pushing propaganda (Covid19) as 'then' he withheld the treatments of HIV patients for over a year while waiting for a patent. (If I understand her right) While using IL-2 therapy which resulted in a generation of people dead to HIV AIDS.

Her video goes down a rabbit hole of Fauci's past crimes to prove/support why Fauci is leading the propaganda for Covid-19 sand it's 'vaccination'.

She was asked if mandatory vaccination becomes a part of our lives what will happen. She explains other than people like Fauci making billions? "IT WILL KILL MILLIONS' (Quote Dr. Mikovits).

It makes me wonder how long this video will stay on YT? It's pretty damning including information on how 'they're' Killing Covid patients with the wrong treatment. Falsifying the true death numbers.
The video also explains the reason why Italy was hit so hard is they were given a flue vaccine in 2019 including 4 different strains of influenza including H1N1 grown in dog saline (loaded with corona virus)... Hmmm... Think about that a while.

Autism climbs into this whole mess with a known vaccination that helps Autistic kids 'gain their voice and normalcy' that was removed from the public by Bayer. Essential medicine (for 70 years) that's being withheld from the public. The drug? Suramin There is no mention of the use of Suramin in conjunction with Autism in the 'wiki' link. But HERE you can read parent statements on the success of Suramin use in their children. You can also read of their broken hearts when the drug was removed from use. (Though I am seeing there are still some testing going on? But I don't want to get off topic now).

'The game is to prevent the therapies until everyone is infected'

To then PUSH THE VACCINES.

All the masks? All the chemicals we're wiping down our lives with? It's doing NOTHING but causing us MORE HARM. Hurting our immune system not helping. Once again we're being instructed to harm ourselves, not help.

Other examples? Why the closing of beaches - that would be (one of) the best natural 'healers' of the virus. The sun, the sand and salt-water. 'That's insanity' she says. And Fauci knows it.

Propaganda. Propaganda. Propaganda.

And anyone who says so? Gets deleted from social media. From life. From having a voice.

In my opinion this is the most important video to date concerning Covid-19 and the loss of our voices, the loss of our liberty.

Watch the video. Share it with your family and friends. If you have the ability to save it? Save it before it disappears.

IMHO she's a modern day crusader. A heroine. Prayers up for her safety for sure.

And I hope Fauci and his ilk burn.
edit on 1441Wednesday202013 by silo13 because: link fix

+13 more 
posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This is the TRUTH.

Covid is a simple Pleomorphic Bacteria that usually lives inside our Gut.

This bacteria has been "farmed into the Global Population" by beestards who have weaponised our food and water supplies against us by including tactically designed chemicals that will break down inside our bodies and SUPPORT THE GROWTH AND GOOD HEALTH OFF THIS PLEOMORPHIC BACTERIA....they intentionally filled the stomaches of Billions of people with the same little bug.....one bug to Rule/kill them all so they thought.

These People are retards with money....that's all they are.

Time to take the money away from the stupid People before they hurt us all with it.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Just for clarity canine coronavirus is entirely different to human

+10 more 
posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
A facebook acquaintance sent me this video...I warned him not to post stuff like that directly on Facebook. You do not want your friends and relatives thinking you are a conspiracy nut, they will not listen to your rational solutions to health problems if they think you are a little overboard. I told him to check this place out, he will fit right in.

I knew half of what she says from here and my research on scientific sites. Her personal history with this I did not know though. Is she believable...I think so....I mean she does have sour grapes, but basically what she is saying is correct.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

The med they are now pushing to treat this coronavirus is metabolized to it's active form in our metabolism. What it is metabolized to is a drug approved for FIPS in cats. All coronaviruses share basic things, same with all the SARS viruses which our present virus is part of. Now you can target the coronavirus or the SARS part of this virus and disable it.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
This is the TRUTH.

This bacteria has been "farmed into the Global Population" by beestards who have weaponised our food and water supplies against us by including tactically designed chemicals that will break down inside our bodies and SUPPORT THE GROWTH AND GOOD HEALTH OFF THIS PLEOMORPHIC BACTERIA....they intentionally filled the stomaches of Billions of people with the same little bug.....one bug to Rule/kill them all so they thought.

Time to take the money away from the stupid People before they hurt us all with it.

It isn't a bacteria, what you should have said is microbe. We do have coronavirus microbes in our guts occasionally, but they usually are not the ones that are harmful to us. SARS makes the coronavirus worse when it is present.

+3 more 
posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

And she also believes that covid 19 isn't even a coronavirus...

Are the thousands of people working on a vaccine worldwide in on this conspiracy theory or are they all just blindly working on a influenza strain without knowing it?

+1 more 
posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

That the vaccine given in Italy that included H1N1 - was grown in dog saliva? Doesn't that strike you as being just bizarre? Something there just sounds so OFF.

Thanks though.

+6 more 
posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I made a comment here about a month ago or so stating there was something about Fauci I didn't trust. I was chastised by some of our left-leaning friends here saying I didn't know what I was talking about. Well, this is just one piece of evidence that says I was right not to trust him. There are many more but I'm not going to bother wasting time looking for them right now, I know I was right and that's what matters.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I can't comment objectively on that statement as I've been unable to find any evidence at all regarding the claim. What I have found is that in the US flu vaccines do not now use chicken cells but dog kidney cells but nothing at all about dog saliva or dog saline
TIME
The Mail

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

She's on a roll...

EDIT TO ADD: IT WASN'T A BAT!

No joke but it's nice to hear someone 'in the know' say it and with a great explanation.

Good on her!
edit on 1912Wednesday202013 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I hope President Trump watches this!

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
I hope President Trump watches this!

His intelligence briefings have explained everything. The DOJ will take appropriate action when the case is "air tight".

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Hopefully Dr. Fugazi is jailed as well for his role in this manufactured crisis.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: one4all
This is the TRUTH.

It isn't a bacteria, what you should have said is microbe. We do have coronavirus microbes in our guts occasionally, but they usually are not the ones that are harmful to us. SARS makes the coronavirus worse when it is present.

No you are incorrect.I explained it perfectly...

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I look forward to watching this -- thank you for posting! I'm so glad you did!!!

Here is another video with her that I watched last night. Yours might be better. I don't know yet! Just posting for further information and corroboration.

ETA: One of the things she brings up is the Bayh-Dole Act, which allowed universities and researchers to obtain patents for research paid for by the taxpayer. One of the reasons that so many medicines are so damn expensive! But also allowed Fauci and others to delay AIDS research and treatment for purposes of obtaining patents for pharmaceuticals in which they had a vested interest. A clear conflict of interest by anyone's standards. And is very likely happening here and now with CoVid.
edit on 6-5-2020 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

edit on 6-5-2020 by FamCore because: nvm

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
When they started to manufacture vaccines in dog saline ? That just sound bit odd to me..

Infact everything in this whole mess sounds odd

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
This is interesting..... I googled 'what scientists found in dog saliva' :

Scientists discover gene mutation that may cause pet owners to have a rare reaction to dog saliva
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Scroll down to the blue background on the page.... source CDC.

edit on 6-5-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Holy chit! and they produce vaccines in it....There`s allready been enough problems in history woth vaccines having all kinds of foreign pathogens, viruses etc...so this look`s crazy to use dog saliva. Whats`s next, vaccines made in camels saliva .

Capnocytophaga Canimorsus, a bacterial pathogen, is typically found in the saliva of cats and dogs. It has the rare ability to cause disease in healthy individuals but has been known to cause severe illness in people with pre-existing conditions or compromised immune system. The bacteria's transmission can occur through bites, licks or even close proximity to the animals. Symptoms usually appear within one to eight days of exposure, but mostly on the second day. They can range from flu-like symptoms to sepsis. Infection can usually be treated effectively with antibiotics and is recommended for a minimum of three weeks. But thre can be long-term side effects include amputation from gangrene, heart attack, and kidney failure. The faster the infection is diagnosed the better the chance of survival. About 30 percent of all those infected die.

Link

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join