It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and the Ultraviolet Light Cure for Coronavirus

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Actually this is nothing new - A long, long time ago before they had antibiotics they used to draw blood
and run ultarviolet light over it with some success -

Ultraviolet Irradiation of Blood: “The Cure That Time Forgot”?

Abstract
"Ultraviolet blood irradiation (UBI) was extensively used in the 1940s and 1950s to treat many diseases including septicemia, pneumonia, tuberculosis, arthritis, asthma and even poliomyelitis. The early studies were carried out by several physicians in USA and published in the American Journal of Surgery. However with the development of antibiotics, UBI use declined and it has now been called “the cure that time forgot”. Later studies were mostly performed by Russian workers and in other Eastern countries and the modern view in Western countries is that UBI remains highly controversial.

This chapter discusses the potential of UBI as an alternative approach to current methods used to treat infections, as an immune-modulating therapy and as a method for normalizing blood parameters. No resistance of microorganisms to UV irradiation has been reported, and multi- antibiotic resistant strains are as susceptible as their wild-type counterparts. Low and mild doses of UV kill microorganisms by damaging the DNA, while any DNA damage in host cells can be rapidly repaired by DNA repair enzymes. However the use of UBI to treat septicemia cannot be solely due to UV-mediated killing of bacteria in the blood-stream, as only 5–7% of blood volume needs to be treated with UV to produce the optimum benefit............."

See whole article here:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Now whether Ultraviolet light, or any other form of light and/or radiation treatment could effectively klll and/or control Coviv 19 and other
viruses remains to be seen.

Is anybody, and/or group of researchers working on this ??? - If not why not ???

Has modern medicine become so scared of a controversial cure, so scared of the drug company cartels,
that they will not at least try a cure that might work just because the drug compnies can't make huge profits on it

It's time to get out of this dark cave and before the eternal darkness settles upon the Human race

- Let's look at the sun shining as light and vibrational medicine have been around for eons
- time to use what creation has given up to fix its mistakes

edit on 26-4-2020 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

But later on, he said he was being sarcastic.

In effect throwing every one of you under the bus that scrambled to find some obscure medical procedure to link his ramblings to.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I was just going to post this.

Aytu BioScience has been banned from Twitter and Youtube because the President mentioned using light to heal.

Firm tests UV light treatment that Trump was mocked for mentioning
www.washingtontimes.com...

For example, the pharmaceutical firm Aytu BioScience announced on April 20, four days before the Trump remarks, that it has signed an exclusive licensing deal with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. The center has developed and is testing a UV-A “Healight” designed to be inserted via a catheter inside the trachea to kill pathogens, including the coronavirus.

Ultraviolet, or UV, light is commonly used by physicians to treat skin diseases. Cedars-Sinai says UV-A phototherapy potentially could be employed in internal organs.

Aytu BioScience said: “The Healight technology employs proprietary methods of administering intermittent ultraviolet (UV) A light via a novel endotracheal medical device. Pre-clinical findings indicate the technology’s significant impact on eradicating a wide range of viruses and bacteria, inclusive of coronavirus. The data have been the basis of discussions with the FDA for a near-term path to enable human use for the potential treatment of coronavirus in intubated patients in the intensive care unit (ICU).”

YouTube and Twitter Censor Pharma Company Researching UV Light Treatment for Chinese Virus

www.breitbart.com...

Youtube Removed Video Showing UV Light Treatment Similar to What Trump Spoke Of, ‘Standard’ for What Gets Removed Is Ridiculous

www.redstate.com... removed-is-ridiculous/

Here is the banned video:

www.bitchute.com...

edit on 26-4-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
He has no medical background. Same as Joe who also said DO NOT shutdown travel with China. Nevermind Nancy was prancing through the streets of China fvcking town telling everyone to dance around the place like a Lionel Richie video from the fvcking 80's.

I'm 100% fine with bashing the guy but not when those on the otherside are also making dumb statements and taking dumb actions with no media blitz. Even if one hates Trump, if they can't see that then they are either, stupid, an idiot or just an bondifide asshole who deserves another 4 years of Trump or something far worse.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Holistic medical practitioners have used this in the USA and the UK for a long time.

I've made a few posts about it on ATS so far to try to raise awareness of it so thank you for the OP.

It was one of the things my wife did to recover from a stage 4 sarcoma variant years ago.

My family members get a treatment before they go overseas or if they are just feeling crappy.

The procedure is a whopping $150 where I live.

And the medical industry has been beating this treatment down since the 1940's.

Simply because you can't patent it, it is cheap and using it for minor things like inflammation, colds, influenza and just a good immune system boost takes money out of the pharmaceutical industry.

I think one of the reasons that Trump got so much crap for explaining it badly it is that he brought it up in the first place.

The Fauci's of the medical industry will never let it get any traction in the world of conventional treatment.

They, after all, can't make any money on a "cure" for anything.

Just a "treatment" for things.

S&F.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Some people will go to any lengths to defend the indefensible. Pretty pitiful.

Indeed, those who give power to the beast are going to go down with the beast in time.

Don't drink Clorox or Lysol, please.
edit on 26-4-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

In effect throwing every one of you under the bus that scrambled to find some obscure medical procedure to link his ramblings to.

In your absolute crusade to demonize anything Trump ever and always and every day on any social media possible...

Did you ever think that we are talking about something that can save people from dying?

Oh wait.

I just remembered who I am talking to.

Nevermind.

Carry on.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

New York Times reporter bragging about how he got AYTU Bioscience banned.

twitter.com...

Davey Alba
@daveyalba
·
Apr 24
I contacted YouTube about this video, which is being shared on tons of replies on Twitter & on Facebook, by people asserting that it backs up Trump's idea throwing it out there that UV rays kill coronavirus.

Looks like he is a regular contact to the social media platforms trying to get information he doesn't like removed and banned.
twitter.com...

YouTube just said it removed it for violating its community guidelines.
edit on 26-4-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

So the first real question to him was.... Do you think it is dangerous to tell people to go out into the sunlight? If your point in your last 15 posts is that Trump will not admit when he messes up, OK I agree. Most likely a character flaw and defensive posture as to what he has had to deal with from the leftist media for the past three years.

It is obvious the media thinks it is dangerous for Trump to suggest going into the sun is good..lol Do you think the sun is dangerous too?

edit on 26-4-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Indeed, those who give power to the beast are going to go down with the beast in time.

Please post for me where Trump said to drink Clorox or Lysol.

And you are entirely correct... those who give power to the beast will most certainly go down with the beast in time.

I'm thinking there is a surprise ending in your life at some point....

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

And don't ban travel with China and keep shopping in SF China Town. Those are statements from Biden and Nancy. Whoever gave them a pass on those statements maybe should be injected with Lysol to stop the bias BS reporting.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

What can I drink oh wise one?

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Willtell

New York Times reporter bragging about how he got AYTU Bioscience banned.

twitter.com...

Davey Alba
@daveyalba
·
Apr 24
I contacted YouTube about this video, which is being shared on tons of replies on Twitter & on Facebook, by people asserting that it backs up Trump's idea throwing it out there that UV rays kill coronavirus.

Looks like he is a regular contact to the social media platforms trying to get information he doesn't like removed and banned.
twitter.com...

YouTube just said it removed it for violating its community guidelines.

I say let's let social Darwinism take its course then.

UVB is already a well known procedure for those who know where to look.

For the rest, just trust some people who run some really big platforms who also just happen to be Eugenicists.

I think it's just karma.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

And don't ban travel with China and keep shopping in SF China Town. Those are statements from Biden and Nancy. Whoever gave them a pass on those statements maybe should be injected with Lysol to stop the bias BS reporting.

Actually we are not sure which country Biden meant... Biden: Don't ban flights from that country...you know the one...the big one...lots of people...all minority type of people...we get stuff from there...ya that one.

edit on 26-4-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

For the rest, just trust some people who run some really big platforms who also just happen to be Eugenicists.

I think it's just karma.

I see the light!

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

TECH TYRANNY: Twitter Suspends Account and YouTube Removes Video of Biotech Company that Created COVID-19 Treatment Using UV Light in Lungs

www.thegatewaypundit.com... uv-light-lungs/

The tech giants are now blocking information that could save lives because it is not approved by the WHO overlords.
And it might make President Trump look good.
Unreal!

On Thursday the Trump administration highlighted potential treatment for the coronavirus by blasting UV light on the lungs.
The liberal media was aghast and mocked him all day Friday.

But this is not an unusual idea and one company AYTU Healight is working on a proposed prototype to treat the coronavirus.

On Saturday YouTube removed the AYTU Healight video on their COVID-19 treatment plan.

Then later tonight Twitter removed the Aytu_Bioscience account.
It was not approved information.
The account was suspended.

Apparently, the far left tech giants are colluding with eachother to ban unapproved information.
This should scare the hell out of every American.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Actually we are not sure which country Biden meant... Biden: Don't ban flights from that country...you know the one...the big one...lots of people...all minority type of people...we get stuff from there...ya that one.

He also said like 10 years ago we need to crack down on illegal aliens. So did a lot of Democrats. Now complete 180. Why is that? I will tell you why.

Trump got more black votes than McCain and Romney that's why. They are losing their grip on black people and need another source of ignorant people to prey on. If not for that they would not give a damn about illegal aliens.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
How ultraviolet (UV) radiation causes skin cancer

Exposure to UV radiation is the main factor that causes skin cells to become cancer cells.

Almost all skin cancers (approximately 99% of non-melanoma skin cancers and 95% of melanoma) are caused by too much UV radiation from the sun or other sources such as solaria (solariums, sunbeds, and sun lamps).

link

Trump not only wants to poison you to death but also wants to give you cancer.

It wasn't him being sarcastic it was him being thoroughly ignorant. A child's level of knowledge.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Trump got more black votes than McCain and Romney that's why. They are losing their grip on black people and need another source of ignorant people to prey on. If not for that they would not give a damn about illegal aliens.

Could be, and don't forget all those horrendous pictures of kids in cages, illegals sleeping on cement floors etc were from the Obama years.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
UV light can also break down biologicals. Like blood cells.
High doses are also attributed to cancer.

It is beside the point. We all know he was spitballing which he later lied about claiming he was being sarcastic in responding to a question. A question no one asked before he started rambling.

It is just so crazy that he thought that then and there was a good time to talk about possibly injecting disinfectants. FFS even children know that you don't put that into a body so why doesn't a grown man?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join