It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and the Ultraviolet Light Cure for Coronavirus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Do you think the Russians didn't know how to set up a filter mask to get 222nm? You don't think they would have tested different wavelengths and their reaction to viruses? I think they would and masking for wavelengths is not a new technology.

The only thing that makes 222nm different is that it can't penetrate the epidermis which makes it safe to use for sterilizing the air contaminated with the virus while also being sake for humans to be in the area.

Now changing that to be directly exposed to the blood may destroy the virus but it will also be able to destroy antibodies. Cure worse than the disease. The virus will still remain in the body and it will repopulate possibly faster than antibodies. Now if that is a big "if" they can neutralize the virus and leave the antibodies in the blood it should help in fighting the virus. I just don't see that happening because the light will be indiscriminate. They tried treating Ebola back in 2018 with UV and they kept running into the problem of destroying antibodies along with the virus and as far as I know they never came up with a way around that.

I don't think 222-nm is powerful enough to penetrate anything in the lungs, but if it can it will again be indiscriminate in what it destroys.

And yes I shortened 222nm far UCV to 222-nm.

edit on 27-4-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
How ultraviolet (UV) radiation causes skin cancer

Exposure to UV radiation is the main factor that causes skin cells to become cancer cells.

Almost all skin cancers (approximately 99% of non-melanoma skin cancers and 95% of melanoma) are caused by too much UV radiation from the sun or other sources such as solaria (solariums, sunbeds, and sun lamps).

link

Trump not only wants to poison you to death but also wants to give you cancer.

It wasn't him being sarcastic it was him being thoroughly ignorant. A child's level of knowledge.

You didn't watch their video. They filter out UV light that can be damaging to humans.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Xtrozero

Are you implying modern UV light is somehow different from old UV light?

If not then I think we can say results will be the same.

Are you implying that all light wavelengths are the same?

Does that mean you can't see different colors?

You are embarrassing yourself on this particular subject.

You are embarrassing yourself if you are implying that masking light wavelength is a new technology.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
And yet you speak of the virus as if it's blood borne, it's not. It attaches mainly to receptors in the respiratory system. It can be found in blood, but using this UVC on the blood wouldn't be necessary.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: odd1out

I never said it was bloodborne. As far as I know, it is not transmutable through blood.

If you are killing antibodies as well as the virus you may be doing more harm than good. Without antibodies, the person will get sicker. The virus infects the entire body. The lungs suffer the debilitating effects. The heart may also be suffering according to some reports.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: AlienView

Holistic medical practitioners have used this in the USA and the UK for a long time.

I've made a few posts about it on ATS so far to try to raise awareness of it so thank you for the OP.

It was one of the things my wife did to recover from a stage 4 sarcoma variant years ago.

My family members get a treatment before they go overseas or if they are just feeling crappy.

The procedure is a whopping $150 where I live.

And the medical industry has been beating this treatment down since the 1940's.

Simply because you can't patent it, it is cheap and using it for minor things like inflammation, colds, influenza and just a good immune system boost takes money out of the pharmaceutical industry.

I think one of the reasons that Trump got so much crap for explaining it badly it is that he brought it up in the first place.

The Fauci's of the medical industry will never let it get any traction in the world of conventional treatment.

They, after all, can't make any money on a "cure" for anything.

Just a "treatment" for things.

S&F.

For $150 how much of their blood do they have run through a UV light? I mean, it's not like you pump all the blood in the body through a UV light? Curious as I've never heard of this being used in the 21st Century...
edit on 27/4/20 by djz3ro because: I used the wrong currency

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I have a UV portable lamp. I use it to sanitize objects only. I bought it when the crisis started.

It's good when Lysol or alcohol not available. The manufacturer advises not to use it on your body.

This technology has been around for years but every time I use it, someone asks me wtf is that.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

1He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High

Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress;

My God, in Him I will trust.”

3Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler

And from the perilous pestilence.

4He shall cover you with His feathers,

And under His wings you shall take refuge;

His truth shall be your shield and buckler.

5You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,

Nor of the arrow that flies by day,

6Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness,

Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.

7A thousand may fall at your side,

And ten thousand at your right hand;

But it shall not come near you.

8Only with your eyes shall you look,

And see the reward of the wicked.

9Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge,

Even the Most High, your dwelling place,

10No evil shall befall you,

Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;

11For He shall give His angels charge over you,

To keep you in all your ways.

12In their hands they shall bear you up,

Lest you dash your foot against a stone.

13You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra,

The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot.

14“Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;

I will set him on high, because he has known My name.

15He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;

I will be with him in trouble;

I will deliver him and honor him.

16With long life I will satisfy him,

And show him My salvation.”

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
Actually this is nothing new - A long, long time ago before they had antibiotics they used to draw blood
and run ultarviolet light over it with some success -

Ultraviolet Irradiation of Blood: “The Cure That Time Forgot”?

Abstract
"Ultraviolet blood irradiation (UBI) was extensively used in the 1940s and 1950s to treat many diseases including septicemia, pneumonia, tuberculosis, arthritis, asthma and even poliomyelitis. The early studies were carried out by several physicians in USA and published in the American Journal of Surgery. However with the development of antibiotics, UBI use declined and it has now been called “the cure that time forgot”. Later studies were mostly performed by Russian workers and in other Eastern countries and the modern view in Western countries is that UBI remains highly controversial.

This chapter discusses the potential of UBI as an alternative approach to current methods used to treat infections, as an immune-modulating therapy and as a method for normalizing blood parameters. No resistance of microorganisms to UV irradiation has been reported, and multi- antibiotic resistant strains are as susceptible as their wild-type counterparts. Low and mild doses of UV kill microorganisms by damaging the DNA, while any DNA damage in host cells can be rapidly repaired by DNA repair enzymes. However the use of UBI to treat septicemia cannot be solely due to UV-mediated killing of bacteria in the blood-stream, as only 5–7% of blood volume needs to be treated with UV to produce the optimum benefit............."

See whole article here:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Now whether Ultraviolet light, or any other form of light and/or radiation treatment could effectively klll and/or control Coviv 19 and other
viruses remains to be seen.

Is anybody, and/or group of researchers working on this ??? - If not why not ???

Has modern medicine become so scared of a controversial cure, so scared of the drug company cartels,
that they will not at least try a cure that might work just because the drug compnies can't make huge profits on it

It's time to get out of this dark cave and before the eternal darkness settles upon the Human race

- Let's look at the sun shining as light and vibrational medicine have been around for eons
- time to use what creation has given up to fix its mistakes

As you can see AlienView there are at least a few people who can read what you have quoted - And the rest just
spout words of criticism to what they can't - No, even better, what they don't want to understand.

SO LET ME EXPLAIN - you will probably never see this alternative protocol being used. Why? Like the Vitamin C protocol
I mentioned earlier:

Research & Articles on Vitamin C for Pneumonia, Lung Infections, & the Novel Coronavirus
www.abovetopsecret.com...

THERE IS NO BIG BUCKS TO BE MADE IN NATURAL AND ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE - At least when compared to the
billions to be made by the drug cartels for patent medicines and vaccines.

REMEMBER THE GOLDEN RULE OF MODERN MAINSTREAM MEDICINE - IF IT DOESN'T MAKE BIG PROFITS
- IT DOESN'T WORK - ACTUALLY CURING DISEASE IS ONLY A SECONDARY ISSUE

edit on 27-4-2020 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

How ultraviolet (UV) radiation causes skin cancer

Exposure to UV radiation is the main factor that causes skin cells to become cancer cells.

Almost all skin cancers (approximately 99% of non-melanoma skin cancers and 95% of melanoma) are caused by too much UV radiation from the sun or other sources such as solaria (solariums, sunbeds, and sun lamps).

link

Trump not only wants to poison you to death but also wants to give you cancer.

It wasn't him being sarcastic it was him being thoroughly ignorant. A child's level of knowledge.

That depends on the wavelength.
You knew that , of course.
Or , did you ?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Looks like he is a regular contact to the social media platforms trying to get information he doesn't like removed and banned.

I imagine he has a whole damage control team working round the clock.

I think I met one in the "Q" thread the other day.

Overreaction beyond normal is their givaway. That feeling perhaps that something is urgent and imperative for them and they are actually being paid to operate.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   

edit on 27-4-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Not just UV Light, any natural treatment is automatically classified as quack medicine by the very quacks who have
nursed the Covid 19 virus into the greatest pandemic since the Spanish Flu of 1918.

This for example:

15 Impressive Herbs with Antiviral Activity

"Since ancient times, herbs have been used as natural treatments for various illnesses, including viral infections.

Due to their concentration of potent plant compounds, many herbs help fight viruses and are favored by practitioners of natural medicine.

At the same time, the benefits of some herbs are only supported by limited human research, so you should take them with a grain of salt.

Here are 15 herbs with powerful antiviral activity..............."

See whole article here:
www.healthline.com...

You see the real 'conspiracy nuts' are not the people telling you about alternative treatments
- No, the real conspiracy is the evil suppression of cheap alternatives to mainsteram medicines expensive and often dangerous drugs and protocols.

Again, remember the golden rule of modern medicine: 'If its cheap it doens't work' !!!

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Some people will go to any lengths to defend the indefensible. Pretty pitiful.

Indeed, those who give power to the beast are going to go down with the beast in time.

Don't drink Clorox or Lysol, please.

Well that's the problem. You're apparently required to advise your kin to not drink bleach.

I think therein, lays the problem.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Those UV lamps used in barber shops for sterilising scissors, combs etc are the ones that would do the job. Also the lamps used to erase the old EPROMs (before flash memory became the norm) are the same thing and I have one here that was for that purpose a long time ago. I also remember the warnings associated with it - definitely not recommended to expose any part of a living body to the destructive UV radiation they pump out.

Absolutely Don't try exposing yourself to these things and just leaving the shield off to look at the light will permanently damage your eyes (such a short wavelength that it doesn't appear bright at all but beware).

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

UV light can also break down biologicals. Like blood cells.
High doses are also attributed to cancer.

It is beside the point. We all know he was spitballing which he later lied about claiming he was being sarcastic in responding to a question. A question no one asked before he started rambling.

It is just so crazy that he thought that then and there was a good time to talk about possibly injecting disinfectants. FFS even children know that you don't put that into a body so why doesn't a grown man?

First, if one was actually listening to Thursday's Livestream briefing or even reads the transcripts, one can see that Trump was not being sarcastic in his queries to his task force team. He was not speaking to reporters then, but turned and asking for more clarification on the UV light treatment. In which Bill did clarify later the benefits of UV rays topically but they have not researched other uses at this time.

Secondly, in watching the Livestream reporters Q&A period, one reporter asked why he is providing "rumors" to the American people. Trump's simple sarcastic response " I am the President and you are Fake News!"

Thirdly, the news media created a story out of a 35 sec clip, then double down the next day to twist his admission of a sarcastic remark to a reporter into meaning his whole briefing was sarcastic. It wasn't, just his answers to reporters was.

I am going to get outside and enjoy some sunshine again today. Amazing how good it makes you feel. That was my takeaway from that briefing. Other light treatments, I will leave it to the experts to look into, just as Trump requested of them on Thursday.

Edit add: WillTell pulled this oldie but goodie out too:

Remember, he said If I committed murder on 5th avenue, they (the cultic followers) would still defend me

So, absolutely another point of twist and spin in the media. Trump at his rally asked the crowd if they seen what the media is saying, "they are saying if I committed murder on 5th avenue, they ( the cultic followers) would still defend me.". Truth trump didn't make that up, the news and Dems did and they doubled down on stupid even to this day.
edit on 4 27 2020 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Has modern medicine become so scared of a controversial cure, so scared of the drug company cartels,
that they will not at least try a cure that might work just because the drug compnies can't make huge profits on it

It's time to get out of this dark cave and before the eternal darkness settles upon the Human race

- Let's look at the sun shining as light and vibrational medicine have been around for eons

It isn't that simple.

We not only need to get out of the cave, we need to prosecute those who are responsible for suppressing these and other natural treatments form crimes against humanity, because they are - they are guilty of mass murder.

Every person that has died because these treatments were not used was murdered by both the pharmaceutical cartels and their medical mafia enforcers in the CDC, FDA, WHO, and any other government agency or NGO.

They need to be tried, and if found guilty put to death for their crimes.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Its all part of destroying the olde Global Cabal..... there are many technologies these satanist money mongers supported and controlled by a Hasidic connection have suppressed from us all.There is only one Group of People in the World that want sot kill EVERYONE OF VERY CREED AND RELIGON that is not their own flavor event their own KIND and they have cartoon Beards and Hats...figure it out.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

It isn't that simple.

We not only need to get out of the cave, we need to prosecute those who are responsible for suppressing these and other natural treatments form crimes against humanity, because they are - they are guilty of mass murder.

Every person that has died because these treatments were not used was murdered by both the pharmaceutical cartels and their medical mafia enforcers in the CDC, FDA, WHO, and any other government agency or NGO.

They need to be tried, and if found guilty put to death for their crimes.

I vote for this.

I vote we backtrack till we find the rotten monsters pulling the strings from the top of the heap.It will not be drug addicted Hollywood people or defunct corrupt politicians or devil worshippers....oh no man....this is a different group we are seeking out.....on that controls ALL OF the aforementioned groups.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Do you think the Russians didn't know how to set up a filter mask to get 222nm? You don't think they would have tested different wavelengths and their reaction to viruses? I think they would and masking for wavelengths is not a new technology.

The only thing that makes 222nm different is that it can't penetrate the epidermis which makes it safe to use for sterilizing the air contaminated with the virus while also being sake for humans to be in the area.

Are you Russian and involved in their testing to know? 222nm does not damage skin, cells or your eyes, so IDK. I'm just saying it is being looked at, so your absolute "will not work" points are meaningless.

Now changing that to be directly exposed to the blood may destroy the virus but it will also be able to destroy antibodies.

Maybe, have you seen papers on whether it destroys antibodies too like 265nm would? Also how much antibodies do you have if you are dying from it...lol. They are also talking about infusing people's antibodies into other people... a lot of different approaches being tested here.

edit on 27-4-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join