It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a comet going to hit ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
After reading things about more UFOS being seen and other strange lights in the skies. Here is more evidence to point towards it.

Last week something was seen over the UK in Huntington and now this in the east coast (link at the bottom). Could all these bits are fragments coming off a big rock that's going to hit earth?

www.hulldailymail.co.uk...

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
If we're lucky.

Maybe.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The comet has no chance of hitting us, with social distancing it will miss by miles!

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Certainly a lot of activity globally, which seems to be increasing steadily or reported more

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Patience, as far as I know..... YES.... one day it will hit, but that's not now...

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Ya think there are more sightings because, i dunno, EVERY FREAKIN BODYS BEEN LAID OFF WORK?!?!?!

And drinking more to boot.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: rikgrimsby

" big picture answer " - maybe - yes a cometary body could strike the earth at " some time "

" current events answer " - no - any nearby objects - are nothing to do with the current known comets - if they were - the impact would have already occurred

comet atlas - is not going to strike earth - or the moon

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

" big picture answer " - maybe - yes a cometary body could strike the earth at " some time "

" current events answer " - no - any nearby objects - are nothing to do with the current known comets - if they were - the impact would have already occurred

comet atlas - is not going to strike earth - or the moon

Party pooper!

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
No, people are just bored.

As much as TPTB are power hungry, they would use an impending strike to cease complete control over us.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: rikgrimsby
After reading things about more UFOS being seen and other strange lights in the skies. Here is more evidence to point towards it.

Last week something was seen over the UK in Huntington and now this in the east coast (link at the bottom). Could all these bits are fragments coming off a big rock that's going to hit earth?

www.hulldailymail.co.uk...

God, I hope one's coming ...that's more predictable than pandemics

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Here in Canada, for the past month I’ve only received about 4 or 5 UFO reports. (Still under investigation)

About 20 StarLink reports,

And 8 or 9 triangle reports.

There’s been quite a few triangle reports coming from The southern Ontario area.
Multiple reports all in the same area.
These will be available on the CMS once the investigation is complete.

ETA - the majority of relatively recent triangle reports are either Chinese lanterns, starlink Satellites travelling with a Cosmos R/B in a triangle formation. Or other satellites.

It's rare these days to get a solid triangle report.
edit on 20-4-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

We can only hope.

I have all my Road Warrior gear ready to go. It'd be a shame to let it go to waste.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

You should pretty darn certain there ignorant_ape. You got some inside information that we don't have access to?

If you're wrong and we have a major asteroid strike any time soon, I'm gonna come back here to say NYA-NYA-NYA YOU WERE WRONG!

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Just think of what a small meteor hitting a jet could do. Look at the jets in the sky over the USA last year, the maps show them everywhere. You would think that the chance of a pea size meteor hitting a jet would increase with jets all over in the sky. It is only a matter of time before that happens once air traffic is resumed.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Why would the "bits are fragments" come before the comet itself.. would it not be the other way around.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well nip out tomorrow night and Wednesday night and look up cos the Lyrid meteor shower is coming.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Why would the "bits are fragments" come before the comet itself.. would it not be the other way around.

Haven’t you seen the movie Armageddon? The small sh*t always comes first

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Monday, March 30, 2020
These buildings were destroyed at the top not the sides.

A Professor of Geophysics at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife has debunked the explanation given by Ondo Governor Rotimi Akeredolu and the police for the deafening blast experienced early on Saturday near Akure.

Professor Adekunle Abraham Adepelumi, after leading a research team to the site said emphatically it was caused by a meteorite.

The P.M.News first reported that the blast, which left a crater on its trail, and destroyed several buildings, was caused by a meteorite.

www.pmnewsnigeria.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

As you seem to be in the Loop already.....Here in Canada who are the op 3 UFO Abduction resources?...in country only please.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

originally posted by: Spacespider

Haven’t you seen the movie Armageddon? The small sh*t always comes first

I would be looking for more of a 2012 type movie.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join