It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Nova Scotia. Spree Killer.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
a reply to: Atsbhct
Check his brain for a tumor.

Check his medical records to see if he has recently been mentally 'treated.'

----------------------

I suspect this guy was some kind of reserve police officer and that is where he got the uniform and car.

What? He bought the vehicle at an auction, then had decals made. The uniform was just one you could get online.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Latest is that he started by killing his ex-wife and her boyfriend.

“There could be more (murders),” said a police source. “There were burned homes that have not been searched. Officers have been going into homes and finding bodies.”

The first two dead are believed to be 51-year-old Wortman’s “ex (wife or girlfriend) and her new boyfriend,” say police sources.

The killing was just getting started.

“The guy went on a rampage (Saturday night) — burning houses and shooting people,” alleged a police source. “He got in to his police car he had made at home and drove around pulling people over and executing them.”

Several houses, including Wortman’s home, were burned and the murder spree included the execution of “a mom and dad in front of their children,” said police source.

torontosun.com...

edit on 20-4-2020 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

This is just horrifying.

Speaking as a member of the NS community, we are all mourning those we lost yesterday.

Thankful for those who survived or were not involved.

I truly hope we look at dealing with the root issues here (mental health care, socioeconomics) rather than slapping more authoritarian laws on law abiding citizens.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I took a seven day social media hiatus due to pandemic overload and woke up to my province embroiled in the worst mass shooting in Canadian history.
I'm numb and in shock. If you understand what it's like to live here then you know there are far less than 6 degrees of separation between every one and if you don't know any of the victims directly chances are you know someone who does. I do. Wentworth being one of my favorite places due to its picturesque scenery and very near where I called home for two years. Never ever would I have predicted or expected anything like this here. Nova Scotians are some of the friendliest most caring people in the country. I'm very saddened by the mark this now puts on our province in history and I wholeheartedly extend my deepest condolences to everyone affected by this tragedy.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

“There could be more (murders),” said a police source. “There were burned homes that have not been searched. Officers have been going into homes and finding bodies.”

The first two dead are believed to be 51-year-old Wortman’s “ex (wife or girlfriend) and her new boyfriend,” say police sources.

“The guy went on a rampage (Saturday night) — burning houses and shooting people,” alleged a police source. “He got in to his police car he had made at home and drove around pulling people over and executing them.”

Several houses, including Wortman’s home, were burned and the murder spree included the execution of “a mom and dad in front of their children,” said police source.

torontosun.com...

These quotes are straight from the first police summary. I hate how they share them the way they're written. Very disturbing.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

We're certainly all coming together over this.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

We're certainly all coming together over this.

Yes we are. 💕

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakespirit
Date of this mass shooting (largest in Canadian history) : April 19. Columbine, CO school shooting was April 20. Interesting timing.

not to derail thread
Columbine was April 20 due to Hitler's birthday
significant day to extreme rightists.

atsbhct, thanks much for all the info.
very tragic.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Nova Scotians are some of the friendliest most caring people in the country.

They are Salt of the Earth. Super sweet and so hospitable.

If this happened here in Toronto, it would still be horrific, but more easier to swallow due the big city environment and culture. However, the fact it happened in N.S really left me gutted!

If you understand what it's like to live here then you know there are far less than 6 degrees of separation between every one and if you don't know any of the victims directly chances are you know someone who does. I do.[/b

I send you and all Nova Scotians my sincerest and deepest condolences.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

torontosun.com...

These quotes are straight from the first police summary. I hate how they share them the way they're written. Very disturbing.

This is why we do not allow non officers to have working light bars,and searchlights on cars,and even decals or numbers. It also has to have a sticker saying REPLICA ONLY not official vehicle clearly visible.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Is there very little "gun control" in Canada?

“The vast majority of Nova Scotians will have a direct link with one or more of the victims,’’ Trudeau said. “The entire province and country is grieving right now as we come to grips with something that is unimaginable.’’

Trudeau said he would introduce legislation to tighten gun control in the country.

The country’s previous worst mass shooting occurred in 1989, when a female-hating gunman shot dead 14 women and then himself at Montreal’s Ecole Polytechnique college.
Source: nypost.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Absolutely agree. Would be nice if Ottawa started remembering the Atlantic provinces.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

How do you stop someone from getting those things in secret? You can't.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There you go. More gun control just when they start establishing a new-world-order.
It stinks. Now it looks like a satanist with an objective, with ties to planned parenthood and other liberal stuff
edit on 21/4/2020 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: carewemust

There you go. More gun control just when they start establishing a new-world-order.
It stinks. Now it looks like a satanist with an objective, with ties to planned parenthood and other liberal stuff

You sure do say a lot, yet you have zero evidence to back your BS. So why bother with the noise in the first place? Who are you hoping to enlighten in this thread? Lots of other threads on this website to say these things.

If you have something to educate the world on, then please do share the facts with us (sources?!?), to let us all know what you are basing your conclusions on. Other than your own personal opinion.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The universe is a crazy place.

Gabriel Wortman - High school

How long had he been planning this for?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is there very little "gun control" in Canada?

“The vast majority of Nova Scotians will have a direct link with one or more of the victims,’’ Trudeau said. “The entire province and country is grieving right now as we come to grips with something that is unimaginable.’’

Trudeau said he would introduce legislation to tighten gun control in the country.

The country’s previous worst mass shooting occurred in 1989, when a female-hating gunman shot dead 14 women and then himself at Montreal’s Ecole Polytechnique college.
Source: nypost.com...

We already have gun control. What we need now is car control and match control. And we should ban all dentists.

This is tragic but our prime minister is a twerp.
edit on 4 21 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Unfortunately, 23 people now confirmed dead, including the gunman.

I hope this is the last update like this. Although police did not specify if there was a possibility of more victims.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join