It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Nova Scotia. Spree Killer.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Apparently the Sackville shooting was a false alarm. No evidence of a shooting was found by police. As for the Dartmouth shooting, two men were arrested. Apparently the two situations were unrelated.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I suspect this little incident will be quickly swept under the rug. Were these two real RCMP cops, or accomplices of the killer?

www.thechronicleherald.ca...< br /> The Onslow Belmont Fire Brigade hall was being used as a registration centre for evacuees from the Portapique Beach area Sunday morning when RCMP officers arrived on scene and opened fire.
No one identified themselves as an RCMP officer. They left our property shortly after the gunfire. ... Joy McCabe, who lives directly beside the firehall, was looking out her kitchen window while cooking breakfast when an RCMP vehicle suddenly stopped in the middle of road. She said two officers got out and both immediately began firing multiple rounds. ...
“And while I’m looking, that car pulled up right there in the middle of the road, opened both doors and started shooting.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

These were two real police, unfortunately. Desk duty now.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

What do you know about that situation?

Why did they discharge their firearms??

How do they go about explaining that outside of incompetence?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Desk duty...... Nice. Any of us peasants rolled up somewhere and just busted some caps for no particular reason would not be sitting behind a desk for our actions. We would be sitting in some prison for a bit.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

I was basically told the investigation will never see the light of day unless a civilian sues them.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Why am I not surprised? You would think the community fire dept would sue them. Let alone any of the family members who lost a loved one.

Sh!t, these are by far the dumbest cops on the force. What an embarrassment to the RCMP, let alone our country.

Typical thin blue line protection for them. I'm sure their union has a large amount of pull as well.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join