It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facts About This Virus too many ATS Members Simply Want to Ignore.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
the CDC, America, USA, blah blah...
Like America is the only country on earth..or somehow every freaking nation that is reporting the same general statistical mortality rate is all part of what, the same golf club and they all decided on one narrative, from China to Chicago, etc..

Sure...I guess the reptilian overlords are coming to steal your umm...jobs or something...couldn't be that we are having yet another pandemic as history has done to us time and time again since the dawning of mankind....naa, its Bill Gates running the world and all nations into a single lie to keep you lot from going to the pub...that makes sense.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I am bit suspicious about the film, because after some digging it seems that there is a connection to CIA .

The Epoch Times seems to be connected to New Tang Dynasty Television , NTD .

New Tang Dynasty Television have ties to .....Falun Gong....

And Falun Gong seems to be a CIA front

So , my feeling is that everything that comes from any "news sources" connected to CIA can be propaganda ,false information ...

So , did they make the film to feed the narrative ? I think it is possible ....There is war for your mind-

What's with that Epoch Times?

Anti-China Cult Gets U.S. Government Money - Runs Large Pro-Trump Ad Campaign

edit on 14-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Again, this changes if a bunch more of the confirmed cases suddenly are considered recovered, but for now...this is showing 1 out of every 5 are dying.

They haven't truthfully classified recovered yet, either. You don't hear a lot about people with permanently scarred lungs damaged hearts and effed-up livers. Seems that once they start testing negative for viral shedding they're 'recovered'. Yeah ... right!!

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

So what? We've established that the CCP are liars and China is a third world #hole... neither fact changes the fact that the US has grossly overreacted to this Peking pestilence.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Blue Shift
You're confusing possibilities with probabilities and freaking out about worst case scenarios. From the very first estimates of 2.5 million Americans dead to the present, the people doing the doom forecasts have been WRONG.

If you're fearful, lock yourself inside. Wear a hazmat suit when you go out. Let the more rational people do as they wish. Problem solved.

Really?... I have stated from the start the death rate in the U.S. would increase, meanwhile people like you claimed how it would stay at 1% or even less than that, and how "this virus is just like the flu."

The ones whom have been wrong are people like YOU...

Truth brother.

This is a scary time, and whats worse is the president is courting some of the dumbest people in the country and wanting to placate them...but the drooling natives will kick up a fuss, the lifts will come, and indeed millions may indeed die.

What gets me is this
As of today, its reporting that there are about 500k cases resolved (globally) of this virus
Of that, 100k are dead, and 400k are recovered...the rest of the cases are still neither recovered or dead...
so, just going by that (and hopefully it will change to a ton more recovered, but as of right now) the death rate isn't 1-5%...its 20% mortality rate (based on closed cases)

(actual breakdown:

Confirmed

Recovered

Deaths
119,686)

So...one thing I haven't seen (not that its not out here somewhere) is that the government may be lying to us, but in the opposite way, that it is far, far more deadly than what is being stated. Again, this changes if a bunch more of the confirmed cases suddenly are considered recovered, but for now...this is showing 1 out of every 5 are dying.

But hey...the "smart" ones will go about like nothing is happening and the paranoid will stay in their houses.
there might be some social darwinism at play here actually...cull the fools...problem is, those fools also infect the precautious.

Of course we are being manipulated and lied too. And of course we also are being told the truth to the best of their abilities. Governments again are people.

I wonder why folks don't see the division online here on ATS is just like the real world. A lot of old world nonsense until you sit down and talk. Most people who are worth their salt will be more the will ing to admit face to face they don't know what they are talking about when you present facts.
Sometimes I wonder if anyone here has ever dealt wit

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

COVID-19 does gives pneumonia to a percentage of people whom get it. So if a person dies because of pneumonia, and that person positively had COVID-19 it is a FACT that COVID-19 caused the pneumonia, or at least made it fatal.

You do know that they do the same thing for the flu... right?

Please watch the video as this doctor actually explains it,
He explained ... a bunch of stuff we already know. If you have certain underlying conditions, you are at serious risk.

When describing how long the average person can hold their breath, he asked 'If your PIMP is holding your head in the toilet, how long can you live for?"

He is an average doctor, who thinks they know a lot more than they do. He talks about people needing ventilators, when it is the ventilators causing the extreme lung damage being reported in those who have died, but falsely being attributed to the virus.

Seriously. You want to survive this - and the next - virus? Get healthy. Learn about your immune system and how it works. Take off your mask and gloves, and start enjoying life.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I have stated from the start the death rate in the U.S. would increase, meanwhile people like you claimed how it would stay at 1% or even less than that, and how "this virus is just like the flu."

I haven't seen anyone claim that 'it would stay at 1% or even less'... these numbers, at this point in time, are meaningless. Get that through your head. The numbers are being doctored to promote the fear, and you are lapping it up.

"The microbe is nothing. The terrain is everything."

The terrain is your state of health, your immune system.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

and a NOVEL virus is something that goes undetected by the immune system

Think rabbits in Australia, Rabbits being the virus, and Australia is your immune system.

Not sure what that means, do a quick google for "rabbits in Australia" and see the issue

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

and a NOVEL virus is something that goes undetected by the immune system
By the innate part of the immune system, yes. The other parts can handle it though - when healthy and functioning properly.

Think rabbits in Australia, Rabbits being the virus, and Australia is your immune system.

Rabbits are not viruses, and don't function the same way viruses do.
edit on 14-4-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Oh, of course, Seeker. Isn't this all just nuts?
Peace

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I posted that video last week.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

COVID-19 does gives pneumonia to a percentage of people whom get it. So if a person dies because of pneumonia, and that person positively had COVID-19 it is a FACT that COVID-19 caused the pneumonia, or at least made it fatal.

I don't think many people will argue that Covid-19 doesn't have the capacity to cause severe acute respiratory syndrome, the full technical name is SARS-CoV-2 for a reason. The argument being made is that we're counting many deaths which would have occurred with or without Covid-19 because we're recording people who had serious conditions beforehand. It's estimated that 50% to 80% of cases are asymptomatic and out of the remaining people which do have symptoms a large fraction of them have mild symptoms. The majority of people who have worse symptoms are those who had pre-existing respiratory conditions or a weakened immune system. That's not to say a healthy individual cannot die from Covid-19, there are reports of it happening, my point is it's very rare, and thousands of perfectly healthy children die each year from the flu.

Another claim I have seen is how "it has been around for a long time, and once it reaches it's peak we will be on the clear so we should just let the virus run through." This is a very extremely naive viewpoint because if we let it just run through our healthcare system will be completely swamped over. We do not have enough respirators to "just let the virus run through."

Again this isn't really the argument being made by most people. What we're saying, well at least what I have been saying, is that we should be protecting the most vulnerable people such as the elderly and the sick, they should be self-isolating and not going to work. Everyone else should be allowed to work while still taking reasonable precautions to ensure sanitary working conditions and minimal contact with each other. Many older people are already retired and have the financial means to weather this storm but most young people don't. You say we need to think about the extra death that would come if we didn't shut down the global economy, but what about the extra death that will come if we continue this for several more months? Multiple economists have already predicted that the death toll of this economic downturn could easily be greater than the deaths caused by Covid-19.

BTW, I do know that the economy cannot continue like this for long, but we have to find a middle road. We can't just go around "allowing tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, or more people in the U.S. die because otherwise the economy dies." There is a middle of the road we can take in which we help both, lower the amount of people whom will get infected, and not letting the economy completely crash.

Well by justifying this hyped up fearmongering you are encouraging prolonged lockdowns. The lockdowns clearly don't do very much because the nations which haven't taken such extreme measures are not seeing increased fatalities or overflowing hospitals. From what I understand Sweden basically took the approach I'm suggesting, they followed more of a middle ground by protecting the highest risk groups rather than shut down their entire economy. Despite pressure to change their strategy it appears to be working for them, they are also more quickly gaining a herd immunity instead of prolonging the life-cycle of the virus. It is absolutely plain for me to see that the MSM has blown this entire thing way out of proportion and scared the living crap out of everyone and no one wants to be the guy to suggest "hey maybe it's not that bad and they lied once again like the twenty trillion times before".

Countries without lockdowns and contact bans, such as Japan, South Korea and Sweden, have not experienced a more negative course of events than other countries. This might call into question the effectiveness of such far-reaching measures.
Sweden has so far pursued the most liberal strategy in dealing with Covid19, which is based on two principles: Risk groups are protected and people with flu symptoms stay at home. "If you follow these two rules, there is no need for further measures, the effect of which is only marginal anyway," said chief epidemiologist Anders Tegnell. Social and economic life will continue normally. The big rush to hospitals has so far failed to materialize, Tegnell said.

Facts about Covid-19

edit on 14/4/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I think he means, VECTOR by which the organism itself is not the cause of the disease but by spreading it to more host.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Talking to yourself again?

Tsk, tsk...

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Electric who are you trying to convince ? Us or yourself ?

When this pandemic is all over the facts will eventually come out , But people will be so consumed with getting back to normal and living there lives that they will not pay attention or care .

And what ever facts, or videos or statistics you think you are seeing right now during the pandemic are completely altered and manipulated. The waters are muddied so that we cant see what is really happening , they are waving dead bodies in front of us like warning signs . Cant you see how desperate the media is to convince us of this farce , you think some video of a " Doctor " is convincing. ?

The truth is when this is all over and the facts come out slowly as they may but none the less like with 9-11 we will learn the truth little by little . You and and every one else who bought into this farce will look very foolish because while most people will ignore the information , We On ATS will go thru the information with a fine tooth comb.

Free your mind Electric Free it.
edit on 14-4-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

And every day, I hear personal stories of people who have all of the symptoms who were told (when they called) they were not eligible for testing. So I'm sure there are a lot of sick people out there who were turned away when THEY ASKED to get tested. If these people cannot sue the hospitals for turning them away when they requested medical help, I don't know when a person ever would have a good case.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
You're confusing possibilities with probabilities and freaking out about worst case scenarios. From the very first estimates of 2.5 million Americans dead to the present, the people doing the doom forecasts have been WRONG.

If you're fearful, lock yourself inside. Wear a hazmat suit when you go out. Let the more rational people do as they wish. Problem solved.

Really?... I have stated from the start the death rate in the U.S. would increase, meanwhile people like you claimed how it would stay at 1% or even less than that, and how "this virus is just like the flu."

The ones whom have been wrong are people like YOU...

It will be less than 1% once we have a true antibody test. There are so many people who had it who recovered who never saw a doctor. The projection from doctors is about 0.02%.

When the only people being tested are people in emergency situations, you tend to create a bias. More people are going to die who are admitted as an emergency, and those are the only ones tested. I mean; you're still wrong; the CFR rate is not a mortality rate, and the CFR rate is 3%. Mortality rate extrapolated from 3% CFR is 0.0x%

Just like the flu. Still. All the numbers are projections are saying it's no where near as bad as they expected -- and mortality rates are not confirmed fatality rates; these are two totally different metrics.

Mortality rate is the important one, and it's less than 1%.
edit on 14-4-2020 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: visitedbythem

I am bit suspicious about the film, because after some digging it seems that there is a connection to CIA .

The Epoch Times seems to be connected to New Tang Dynasty Television , NTD .

New Tang Dynasty Television have ties to .....Falun Gong....

And Falun Gong seems to be a CIA front

So , my feeling is that everything that comes from any "news sources" connected to CIA can be propaganda ,false information ...

What's with that Epoch Times?

I'm not saying you're necessarily wrong, but I believe you only did half your footwork and concluded when you got a result that confirmed your desired result.

In particular, let's look at your provided source referring to Epoch Times:

• The source url is "www.facts.org.cn"
  • The .cn domain is controlled by... Oh China!
  • China is openly opposed to Falun Gong as a heretical "anti-culture movement"

So, does it make sense that CCP authorized site would speak poorly of this "heretical group" and attempt to make links to the CIA?

You may have done a good job of following your nose, but failed to question as to who was leading you by it.

You can find virtually the same types of claims made by the Chinese embassy in the U.S. by reviewing it at www.china-embassy.org

But that's just my opinion.
edit on 4/14/2020 by Theli93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Well noted.

From the video opening:

Hi everybody, I'm doctor Duk Vuong.

• I'm a wold famous bariatric surgeon.
  • I'm the author of 13 books.
  • I have helped train other surgeons in weight-loss surgery.

Why is a weight-loss surgeon talking about Corona virus?

What an excellent question!

Why should we be concerned what our dentist thinks about a urinary infection; or what our plumber thinks about proper functioning of our HVAC systems (aside from the fact that he's proven himself to be a fame-seeking non-expert in the subject)? This makes him little more that a well educated news reporter.

Realistically, the people to be listening to are Epidemiologist and Virologists. Even Internists, GP physicians, and RNs are likely better situated to address real-world issues in the situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join