It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facts About This Virus too many ATS Members Simply Want to Ignore.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Ooh! More funny numbers!

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I just want EVERYONE to KNOW that I'm RIGHT about EVERYTHING. All the time. EVERY SINGLE Thing.

Now I just have about 50-100 other websites to convince.

Then, I shall become KING.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
A "minor flu" just killed 20,000 in a little under 3 months in a country of 60 million. I know this isn't the popular opinion on ATS right now. I'm sorry but it's pretty obvious this is something else. If left to just flow through our unhealthy/aging population it would have been a disaster.

Did it warrant an entire economic shutdown? Probably not...

But it was apparent very quickly how many people weren't responsible enough to take this even in the slightest bit seriously. Both elected officials and private citizens arrogance made this worse than it needed. It's the same arrogance that brought about the second wave during the Spanish flu. First it killed the weak then it came back and killed the arrogant and ignorant who thought they were invincible or it was exaggerated...

It's obvious some governments will take advantage of this. But rather than screeching at the sky like the new outrage mob, take action. Be prepared next time, have a plan.

It seems to me many of you were broadsided by this...

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
And we know absolutely nothing trustworthy about the Chinese numbers.

We can't be sure about any of the numbers anywhere because the testing and labeling procedures are not standardized.

So that being the case, it seems like our response should have been cautious but not panicked. But of course with the Internet echo chamber up full blast, an election year happening, and a lot of people who have just been creaming for an apocalypse to nudge then out of their dreary lives, we couldn't let that happen, could we?

We had to cripple the world economy without ever being able to know for sure if what we did ultimately made a difference or not.

Since it looks like the boy cried wolf with this one, it doesn't bode well for the next one.

Spot on

None of this amounts to anything close to math.

We could have looked after the old folks and the vulnerable very well with all this cash that’s being printed.

The apocalyptic part would be the economy.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Democrats..w Chinese in cahoors...released this...worldwide in 140+ countries and languages?

The issue is world/countries-145+...USA-1.China 1

A United States political party...a couple Dem party members....infected the world in a plot with the Chinese?

edit on 13-4-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Democrats..w Chinese in cahoors...released this...worldwide in 140+ countries and languages?

The issue is world/countries-145+...USA-1.China 1

A United States political party...a couple Dem party members....infected the world in a plot with the Chinese?

Sounds just as reasonable as it's all "orange mans" fault.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Good OP, keep up the due diligence, stay safe and continue to be informed.

Star + Flag

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

So you would admit that we need to follow the statistics? Well let's listen to Perspectives on the Pandemic, Professor Knut Wittkowski, for twenty years head of The Rockefeller University's Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design, says that social distancing and lockdown is the absolutely worst way to deal with an airborne respiratory virus.

Further, he offers data to show that China and South Korea had already reached their peak number of cases when they instituted their containment measures. In other words, nature had already achieved, or nearly achieved, herd immunity.

Just providing a live link, as the one given is broken/dead.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
EP3172319B1

Look into it.

Might be something interesting there.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

An airborne respiratory virus would mean it doesn't need liquid to be transmitted. So far it is still thought to be a droplet born virus. If it was an airborne virus all medical staff, all nurses, doctors, and other medical staff, would all be infected. While not everyone is being tested there are many people whom thought they had the virus, including doctors and other medical staff, because they were really close to infected people, and didn't get it.

President Trump himself would have tested positive as he NEVER used a mask, and has not only been close to infected people, but he has been a lot closer than 6 feet to infected people such as dignitaries whom have tested positive on having COVID-19.

All evidence still says it is a droplet borne virus.

And here we have example of logical incompetence.
By this same (incompetent) logic, since we know dandelion seed are airborne (transmitted through the air) should we then deduce that since every inch of the planet is not covered in dandelions, that they are therefore NOT airborne?!

Sorry bub, I tried to appreciate and respect your views, but there's no escaping it: LOGIC FAIL!
Also Science, Health, and Epidemiology FAIL.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Whom should be used to refer to the object of a verb or preposition. When in doubt, try this simple trick: If you can replace the word with “he”' or “'she,” use who. If you can replace it with “him” or “her,” use whom. Who should be used to refer to the subject of a sentence

👀🚬

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Human coronaviruses were first characterized in the 1960s.
Note that the present variant is identified as "COVID-19".

The patent enumerated (in 2005, I believe) is a "big nothing-burger."
edit on 4/13/2020 by Theli93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: ChiefD

NP, too many people in here seem to be acting as if I want to cause panic, when I am not. Too many people don't realize how bad this is because China and Iran have been lying about how many infected and dead from COVID-19 they have had. There are reports in China of new infections, so it isn't over even in China, and there are reports that people whom have had COVID-19, got it at least a second time around.

I'm pretty sure that both China and Iran have been using this virus scare/opportunity as a cover to eliminate political dissidents without blowback from the international community.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Theli93

Man come on lol. I'm trying to mess with people.

Also, Covid-19 is the disease caused by SARS-CoV-2.
edit on 1342020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I don't dispute the pandemic. I just won't even watch the video. No reason.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

This documentary is the best on CCP virus Ive seen by far. Deep scientific details.

Don't be scared. Ne very scared!

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

As for pneumonia, if pneumonia is that bad yearly in the U.S. how bad do you think a virus which can causes pneumonia to people with pre-existing conditions, when there are millions of people with pre-existing conditions in the U.S., how bad do you think it can get if "we just let it run through"?

Pneumonia can't attack people with pre existing conditions?

Again, look at the numbers of furnaces China has in Wuhan's 7 largest funeral homes, add to that the 40 large mobile container size furnaces and how they can burn each their total load in 2 seconds. Then remember that reports were that on average they were burning on each funeral homes about 500 people a day for 2.5 months. But you still want to believe the claim from China's Communist Party that they had a total of less than 3,000 dead from COVID-19?...

I guess you believe in Santa Claus too?

Comparing the two, I'd surely take Santa.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Which vid will be hitting the airwave tomorrow?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

Which vid will be hitting the airwave tomorrow?

Doesn't matter. I want information now. You will find it in that one. But you can cover your ears and eyes if you like

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Why would you put stock in that video compared to many other sources that say there needs to be more verification of all of the things in there?

Im not saying the vid may not all be true but I am more curious why people choose information to believe. What gives this more credence than the refutations?
edit on 13-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join