It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facts About This Virus too many ATS Members Simply Want to Ignore.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The following is a very informative video from a doctor whom breaks down how this virus works, and how it kills. Way too many members keep on claiming how this is a manufactured crisis, when it isn't. Doctors, nurses, and other medical staff have died as well trying to help save infected patients. This virus was released in China, whether it was accidental or on purpose CHINA's Communist Party released it. It wasn't the NWO, it wasn't George Soros, or Bill Gates, or even President Trump... It was China's Communist Party. Do not blame the Chinese people in general, this is the doing of China's Communist Party.

I have seen at least one doctor on Fox News proclaim how people are not dying because of COVID-19, but because of pneumonia, and reporting those people as "they died from COVID-19 makes no sense." According to such "doctor" making such a claim is similar to claiming that someone whom was ran over by a bus and died, but had COVID-19, makes no sense blaming their death on COVID-19. I don't know what kind of doctor would be that stupid as to making such a false comparison. COVID-19 does gives pneumonia to a percentage of people whom get it. So if a person dies because of pneumonia, and that person positively had COVID-19 it is a FACT that COVID-19 caused the pneumonia, or at least made it fatal.

Please watch the video as this doctor actually explains it, and do watch it entirely as it is 30 minutes only, if you want to discuss this.

Another claim I have seen is how "it has been around for a long time, and once it reaches it's peak we will be on the clear so we should just let the virus run through." This is a very extremely naive viewpoint because if we let it just run through our healthcare system will be completely swamped over. We do not have enough respirators to "just let the virus run through." Lots more people in the U.S. would die including many of our doctors, nurses, and other medical staff whom are also worried they could bring the virus to their homes, and infect their own families as well.

It is "believed" that we will reach the peak sometime in May. If that is true, and if we use the numbers that Doctor Duc Vuong uses in the video, if we get a maximum of 100,000 infections (Notice that Doctor Vuong posted this video on March 23rd and he uses the 100,000 infection number, and he says imagine this crazy number, not knowing that we would get to over 500 thousand infected already in the U.S. so soon) by a possible peak on May 15, it would still mean that on May 16 we will have 90,000 NEW CASES on addition to the previous 100,000 from the day before. This would mean that on May 17 it would be 80,000 NEW CASES in addition to the 190k from the two previous days, and so on. Well, we are now in well over 500k+ infected in the U.S., which makes it even worse than Doctor Vung explains in the video. Do you understand now how very serious this is?

There are reports/claims that this virus targets more black men, but I am not sure about that and to me it is still a rumor. Even thou China's Communist party has been investing heavily on Africa but they know the majority of the country would not let the Chinese take over, which is what the CCP wants to do, so making a virus that largely targets black men would make sense from the CCP's perspective. Of course those of us whom are not racist as the CCP is know this would be a crime against humanity, if that's the main reason why the CCP made this virus, and of course it is still a crime against humanity if the CCP made the virus for any other reason.

BTW, I do know that the economy cannot continue like this for long, but we have to find a middle road. We can't just go around "allowing tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, or more people in the U.S. die because otherwise the economy dies." There is a middle of the road we can take in which we help both, lower the amount of people whom will get infected, and not letting the economy completely crash.

edit on 13-4-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

+24 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

pphhtt...

We've probably already had about 6 million cases in the USA.

Your numbers are pretty pointless.

As for a middle road, I think that is already being addressed by our President.

Although to be honest, I think at this point that he's just trying to keep the people calm so it doesn't cause supply chain issues.

Our economy is now seriously screwed for years.

+38 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
You're confusing possibilities with probabilities and freaking out about worst case scenarios. From the very first estimates of 2.5 million Americans dead to the present, the people doing the doom forecasts have been WRONG.

If you're fearful, lock yourself inside. Wear a hazmat suit when you go out. Let the more rational people do as they wish. Problem solved.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
You're confusing possibilities with probabilities and freaking out about worst case scenarios. From the very first estimates of 2.5 million Americans dead to the present, the people doing the doom forecasts have been WRONG.

If you're fearful, lock yourself inside. Wear a hazmat suit when you go out. Let the more rational people do as they wish. Problem solved.

Really?... I have stated from the start the death rate in the U.S. would increase, meanwhile people like you claimed how it would stay at 1% or even less than that, and how "this virus is just like the flu."

The ones whom have been wrong are people like YOU...

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
yes, we like that guy......

so straight forward....he makes a resounding remark two thirds in....

we probably wont need the old ways ever again...banks and cash....I read it long ago.
edit on 13-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Really?... I have stated from the start the death rate in the U.S. would increase, meanwhile people like you claimed how it would stay at 1% or even less than that, and how "this virus is just like the flu."

So if 6 million or so have had the virus so far here...

and so far 25k or so have died...

You CAN do math, right?

/facepalm

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
oh, i remember from that other.....masks don't do chit......if it's an aerosol.....

then the crowd two weeks ago thought they heard an f bomb....
edit on 13-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
As for a middle road, I think that is already being addressed by our President.
Our economy is now seriously screwed for years.

I do agree with both of those points, but not the rest of your comments. However, as I have stated in the past, this is not "like the flu." If we would had just "let the virus run through" how do you think it would have affected our economy allowing tens of thousands, or more business owners not just get infected but die? You think other people will suddenly have the money to add jobs to our economy? Also, it seems you didn't watch the video, so please watch it first.

One more thing, i do agree that President Trump has from the start tried to do the smallest damage to the economy as possible. But notice that even him changed his argument. From first claiming we would get past this in a few weeks or so, to stating we are going to have a very sad few weeks. If President Trump, whom is one of the last person whom would want to tank the economy, changed his mind what do you think made it change his mind? Just on a whim?

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

You CAN do math, right?

/facepalm

Still doing the good work on ATS and performing your due diligence .
Denying ignorance.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

People that claim to be "rational" are being reported as far right conspiracy theorists.

Even Trump knows to hold position and play along. Your just shooting yourself in the foot if your going to argue that this isnt that bad.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
YOU DO NOT KNOW that the Communist Party "released" this virus. All you know is that the virus originated in China. To claim the Communist Party did it is spreading disinformation. Stop lecturing the rest of us when you have such a poor understanding of the issue yourself.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

You CAN do math, right?

/facepalm

I am not the one using "what if scenarios." I am actually using actual numbers that we know right now. It is you whom is making an argument using "what if scenarios." You are making an argument without facts behind that argument.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

So you would admit that we need to follow the statistics? Well let's listen to Perspectives on the Pandemic, Professor Knut Wittkowski, for twenty years head of The Rockefeller University's Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design, says that social distancing and lockdown is the absolutely worst way to deal with an airborne respiratory virus.

Further, he offers data to show that China and South Korea had already reached their peak number of cases when they instituted their containment measures. In other words, nature had already achieved, or nearly achieved, herd immunity.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Ramadan begins April 23rd, 2020 , that's on a Thursday...

yes Virginia, there is something more than the CoronaVirus

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
YOU DO NOT KNOW that the Communist Party "released" this virus. All you know is that the virus originated in China. To claim the Communist Party did it is spreading disinformation. Stop lecturing the rest of us when you have such a poor understanding of the issue yourself.

First of all, God damn right China released it on purpose, and at the behest of certain Democrats. And second, your also damn right that cant be proven and to attempt to will be classified as spreading disinformation from Russia or some BS.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You CAN do math, right?

/facepalm

Not to mention the questionable CoVid fatality classification which no doubt is being overused, either intentionally or unintentionally

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Why is it then that the CCP has denied all experts, not just from the U.S. but from all other countries, to help them investigate how it all started?... Why is it then that the CCP has banned all U.S. journalists from China and has thrown out U.S. journalists from main U.S. newspapers?

This is similar to Iran not wanting experts to investigate the plane crash that occurred not that long ago... We finally found out the reason was clear, they caused the crash.

edit on 13-4-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
YouTube videos ?
Sorry , I DO NOT get my information from YouTube videos.
Anyone can upload most anything.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
We don’t know how many people have it or have had it so we have no idea what the death rate is.

We know how many tests were done.

We know how many people got really sick and got medical help.

We know how many people died. We are not 100% sure what they died from due to the reporting criteria.

What we do know for sure is that more people got it than reported or were tested for it.

And we know absolutely nothing trustworthy about the Chinese numbers.

I have never reported having the flu. The flu death rate each year is an estimate.

So are the Covid numbers. And at this point they are not very accurate.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

An airborne respiratory virus would mean it doesn't need liquid to be transmitted. So far it is still thought to be a droplet born virus. If it was an airborne virus all medical staff, all nurses, doctors, and other medical staff, would all be infected. While not everyone is being tested there are many people whom thought they had the virus, including doctors and other medical staff, because they were really close to infected people, and didn't get it.

President Trump himself would have tested positive as he NEVER used a mask, and has not only been close to infected people, but he has been a lot closer than 6 feet to infected people such as dignitaries whom have tested positive on having COVID-19.

All evidence still says it is a droplet borne virus.

edit on 13-4-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join