It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can somone identify this group?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Nope, I'm in Flanders part of Belgium

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asgaard

I wonder if it's near some important ancient holy sites there most people aren't aware of.

IIRC, there are some less well-known Marian apparition sites in Belgium. But "ancient", yes, probably some very old sites there. Churches were often built on sites deemed holy by Pagans. It would be interesting if some part of the Church keeps tabs on such locations for their own purposes.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

2: Call himself a 'protector of Christianity'

Delusion , Self important delusion.

Maybe a York rite Mason, but who knows could be a biker gang. He thinks he protects Christianity , He's delusional .

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This just sounds cooler and cooler. Rich folks living in the woods. Do y'all just watch black metal forest videos and count your money all day?

You Definitely have to ask your neighbors about the 40 week calendar.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: Asgaard

I wonder if it's near some important ancient holy sites there most people aren't aware of.

IIRC, there are some less well-known Marian apparition sites in Belgium. But "ancient", yes, probably some very old sites there. Churches were often built on sites deemed holy by Pagans. It would be interesting if some part of the Church keeps tabs on such locations for their own purposes.

Cheers

They do. So do I.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

ok, you mentioned it 3 times now so I gotto ask what is the 40 week calendar?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You really have to dig into it. Go see my profile. Follow the links. Check out the "The Big Secret Is....." thread here in the Secret Societies forum. It is deep. I've only been learning about it for two decades. Skip ahead to page 70 or so. The early years were strange. I'm really working this out as I go. I'm reverse engineering the calendar on which the elite plan their world domination. They manipulate the stock market with this 280 day time period. They manipulate people. Their social control programs run on this time period also. Covid-19 is part of it. Yes. It's deep and people usually just laugh at me. But it is all real. So real you won't hear anybody else but me talking about it. None of the brightest minds on the internet are talking about it. No conspiracy show host. Nothing. It is absolutely real and on point. I just need to get the word out.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Pretty sure this dude is yanking your chain.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Could it be the Sacred Order of the Dragon of Saint George?

Or put more simply put, The Order of the Dragon?

Link
edit on 9-4-2020 by ColonelCorn because: info added

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I recently discovered some info about this and how they use a different calendar time frame than the rest of the world to manipulate the game. I'm going to revisit the topic now that you've brought it to my attention again.

Will check out your link, thx.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 9-4-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Nm
edit on 9-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Sounds pretty white trashy are you talking about Joe exotic LOL. Yeah cross tattoos are really overdone I'd say. Why would you need to get a cross tattoo because you love Christianity that much? Probably some LEO ex-military down south good old boy. Or it could have been the lead singer from g I can't remember what's his name Scott staff?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

When you say a large black cross, I can't help but wonder if it's stylized....any embellishments on the ends of the cross?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
I recently discovered some info about this and how they use a different calendar time frame than the rest of the world to manipulate the game. I'm going to revisit the topic now that you've brought it to my attention again.

Will check out your link, thx.

Well dude you gotta tell me. I mean what did you recently discover?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Buvvy
I’m more interested in knowing the location of the piece of land. Sounds like the men of the family are watching over the location. There is something at this location that the men of the family are protecting or guarding. Or the men of the family how taken an oath to protect others from what is located there. a reply to: KindraLaBelle

I thought the same!
I will grab my tools and meet up with you!

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by KindraLaBelle
In which group or society would a member:
1: tattoo a large completely black cross on his back (over the entire back),
2: Call himself a 'protector of Christianity'
3: say it isn't a choice, the duty is inherited from father to son
4: sworn secrecy
5: lives a perfectly normal life, low profile middleclass

Could be the real life John Wick lol

- JC

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
could you explain more about this calender please?

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: babalon1971
could you explain more about this calender please?

Another person sucked into my calendar cult. Can you believe this? The revelation of Revelation. Like I'm a scholar.

There is this eight year old thread here..

Yes. Thank you. Every 40 weeks a certain type of key story is broadcast in the mainstream media and that story contains clues for the direction the stock market is to take in the next forty weeks. That's it. Simple and real. A giant momentum is created to manipulate the stock market up or down. All the people involved in the collusion will be manipulating the stock market up or down. You see it as some organic buying and selling causing movements that professionals talk about on television. They do it all the time. But the market is really being manipulated by the story told in the fortieth week.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Something like the discovery of Holly Bobo's skull doesn't really resonate with the average guy. But the group watching the 40 weeks will understand immediately the message telling them the stock market bias is upward. They'll start moving the market up. People in the outsiders group will just try to play along with the perceived upward market motion. Those outsides don't know why. They just go along with it and try to explain it with moving averages and quarterly reports and gossip and star charts and whatever they can say to sound like they are even remotely capable of achieving a record of enough market calls to make money on a regular basis and continue doing it. But they don't know about the real reason the market is moving. The reason is the coded message contained in the story of the discovery of Holly Bobo's skull.

In a case like the novel coronavirus, the outsiders can grasp the idea easily that this is not good for the stock prices and then you get a massive movement controlled by the inside group and greatly magnified by the outside group's herd like panic mentality.

There is a language of time and direction being spoken in these stories that are told in the fortieth week.

Go back and look at it. It stands the test. I'm not just picking random stuff and making it match my made up fantasy pattern. I'm just noticing the thing as the globalist group makes it happen year after year after year. Sometimes twice a year.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join