It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can somone identify this group?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

I agree, but sometimes human aren't logical and full emotional responses. Therefore, I believe the feel of secrecy could have been kept even if the Church influence has highly degraded.

Since I don't know anything about the person in question, and the OP for the matter, I can't answer concretely, just posting a possibility.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
But why in this time period would the guy still feel like he had to keep something secret.

Because membership extends beyond the branches of his family tree ... and he knows/meets other members.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Probably a band member , did he mention anything about music
Just a Wild guess here. That is one very large tattoo kinda impressive. He prob had some connection to some family line stuff I would guess but who knows .

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Just a simple person with delusions of grandeur
The order of knights died away after people in the dark ages realised killing people was not christian
People started reading the bible, Jesus taught to love, help and forgive

Sounds like. Adult of nutters, doesn’t sound Christian at all, some catholic cult maybe

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I’m more interested in knowing the location of the piece of land. Sounds like the men of the family are watching over the location. There is something at this location that the men of the family are protecting or guarding. Or the men of the family how taken an oath to protect others from what is located there. a reply to: KindraLaBelle

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

You need to find out what exactly does he do to protect Christianity, and does he know about the 40 week calendar.

Maybe he needs to make more Christians.

And that's where you enter the picture.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

As a general rule secret orders do not tattoo however fraternal organizations including prisoners in some country's AND some secret organizations do as to many military unit's around the world AND many pretenders.

I for example know of someone whom play's at being a mason and bought himself a ring with the masonic compass on it, even practices a peculiar handshake were he presses the thumb into the flesh at the base of the thumb and first finger etc.

There are probably more secretive group's in this world than I would care to toss coin's at because my frugal allowance would vanish almost instantly should I even dare, that said.

Freemason's are one group that is actually very many group's, not all of them are kosha if you catch my drift.
They range from fairly open and friendly alternatives to the rotarian's (the rotary club arguably grew out of masonic element's anyway though they may deny that and many members are duel or even more than duel members) to more nefarious and secretive group's whom have perhaps blackened there entire fraternity and there are in that particular society (is secret really applicable to them - blasphemous yes but secretive perhaps not any longer) that are hidden even to other's and only open to members within by invitation probably with there own initiations etc.

The Original Illuminati i.e. old Simeon/Adam Weishaupt group and a possible older organization called the Rosicrucian society founded by a fabled character by the name of Father Rosencrantz and all alchemical code in nature, seven sided tomb and seven lamp's that never go out etc, his body sounding like that of a saint in that it had been buried for over a century but had not rotted etc, it is theorized by many that during the romantic period at the dawn of the so called age of reason - not as reasonable as they may claim of course - that this particular order spawned many other's but in fact the Mason's whom began as a German cathedral building fraternity of MASONS and have NO link whatsoever to the Templar no matter what a bunch of dispossessed Scot's with a longing to lay claim to European Nobility that is not there's or other's claim claim of similar descent - not possible - from the Templar order,

(the Templar had two group's the Knight's whom were exclusively of NOBLE blood - we know that's a lie anyway but not as they saw it back then - and the Soldiers whom were from lower birth rank's in society but usually free men not peasant's and whom made up the bulk of there forces did not ride horses and fought on foot and were NOT Knight's - so were they really Templar,. - Also other than the king of Portugal whom was released from his oath to take up the throne of his country since he was the heir no other Templar ever married or had kid's as they lived as Celibate monk's praying when they were not training to fight so no descendant's though perhaps they had network of spies in there pay whom were also not Templar but worked for them - someone took out there two enemy's the year after the framing of there grand master and there order to steal it's wealth - the King of France and a corrupt - false - pope that had acceded to the king of France wish since they both saw the Templar as a threat to there control over Europe and no longer of use since the loss of the holy land - also the king of France coveted there treasure since his own was almost gone and they had been given autonomy from the Church by a former Pope - this is not I add the catholic church but it did go through a phase of bought bishop's that had no religious tendency's and were fake bishop's and men that should by god himself never have been given the papacy but were such as the borgia etc, after this betrayal the Templar order disbanded though some claim a few did spirit away the treasure to secret location's most likely it was seized by the king of France and squandered but perhaps some was lost and they most certainly never had the ark of the covenant or the holy grail - though there may be some truth to the accusation's that were leveled against them and just perhaps they were very bit as semi pagan as was claimed).

Then you have the other orders, the Teutonic Knight's and some other orders dating back even further.

There were actually MANY orders of crusaders not only during the original crusade period but also during the wars against the Turk's and Moor's in Europe and later during the wars between the catholic and protestant cult leaders whom sent millions of innocent christian's on both sides of there lies to there death's as they both twisted the word of Christ to suit there own agendas of power and control.

So, it could be an heirloom legacy, perhaps one of his ancestors was indeed a crusader of some long forgotten order, since his cross is black not a knight of st John (and certainly not a Templar).

There are many of us whom believe that the Christians whom had broken almost every word of Christ to take back Jerusalem from the pagan Muslim's had blasphemed too far when they placed a King onto the throne of David in spite of the fact that Christ himself is alive in our faith and is the King eternal, this man suffered leprosy and bad dream's yet still refused to step down and appoint a council of priests as should have been the case so God himself evicted him - I am NOT calling him evil he was a religious and devout man but did not hearken to the word that the Lord send unto him but instead listened to corrupt power mongering advisers etc or perhaps his own false council) and drove the fake/erroneous Christian's from the holy land - as he had many time's the chosen people for just such transgressions - (I call them fake not because they were but rather because of what they did to take that place back - I do not believe in reincarnation but if it is real perhaps many of us here today actually fought against the Arab's back then and remember floating away from a dying crusader in a posture of prayer after a battle as I had as a child - I believe the one I had vision or dream of was a knight of St John though), they had massacred and murdered tens' perhaps hundreds of thousands of orthodox christian's and also native Jews and Samaritan's whom though persecuted by the Muslim's had lived peacefully and arguably prospered during the time before the crusades (the first was justified but later it became about greed and power and not about God).

There are many legacy symbols of Crusader knightly order and other heraldic orders that you can research but in this day and age many of them have been misappropriated by right wing racist group's such as white extremist organizations etc.

A few of the old symbols made use of a black cross though such as the Jerusalem cross though it had a bar on the end of each of the four arm's of the cross.

Of the more Nefarious and well know orders - or as they like to call themselves Exclusive society's - today are the well known Bilderberg's - what not a society then why the secret meetings etc - the hellfire club of the late 15,16 and 17 hundreds that lingers to today and is rumored to among other activity perform mock and some claim real human sacrifice ritual's to the devil, lucifer and some goat headed twerp that is probably there grand master in a mask (Revisionist SELF historian's claim they are all about lost Greek secret's or innocent pagan practice etc) or there direct descendant in the UK :-

edit on 9-4-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

That is the well known Bullingdon Club an exclusive club of young HELLION's that wreck the town and end up going on to become prime ministers of the UK (Who say's we can't rig our election's).

My personal take on it is that most of these orders, secret society's and club's are just a place were the well to do and clued up business minded person goes to make new contact's, most of there members are clueless to any real evil in there midst and if that core of evil exists - which I believe it does but not only in some orders but the world in general - then they are probably not part of it except in guilt by acquaintance which is a shame since a lot of them have done good in the past, the Mason's though there is evidence that SOME group's were extremely harmful especially in south america have for example also been involved in Hospital building, school's for the poor etc so while one hand may be black the other may be white and neither knows what the other is doing - or at least the white gloved one is ignorant mostly of the black gloved one's action's so much so that they may as well be different group's entirely and indeed there are probably more individual sect's among the mason's than you could wave a dog's tail at, I hate to throw the baby out with the bathwater but given my own faith and belief that Our Lady does not like Masonry I wish that I could save the good one's from the fate that the lady of good success prophecy's have foretold, it's a rather grim future for them having thrown there lot in with Lucifer.

While some believe that Catholic's AND Orthodox (nearly all Christians in the world today and the oldest sects of Christianity from LONG before the protestant religion arose) are idolaters due to there icon's the truth is very different to that, an Idolator such as an indian believer with there lingam's etc believes that there idol is a literal incarnation of there God while for Christians that could not be further from the truth, a statue or painting is a word, a message, a reminder and for many whom can not read or write they also serve a great purpose, to us the statue of Mary at Lourdes for example is NOT Mary the mother of God herself - THROUGH whom we pray to come closer to HER SON - and because we believe he will listen to her prayers if she put's a good word in for us as she glorified the Lord more than we ever shall be able too - but rather a symbol around which we can pray to a God, savior, his mother to pray for us and a focal point around which we can gather (Where ever two or more are gathered in my name there I am also).

As Our Lady and therefore her very Son the Christ Jesus hates the mason's and there blasphemy so too must we deny them our soul's.

edit on 9-4-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Don't know about the tattoo part but a group calling themselves the Knights Templar actually does exist. They are a secret circle within the Masons.

30 years ago when my oldest daughter needed eye surgery my BFF's father (who was Worshipful Master? at his lodge) got me an application for assistance to pay for her surgery from them. I had to bring the application to be filled out to the surgery center where the office ladies saw the name and emblem on said application and started freaking out. They were calling in other people in the office to see and made copies (mobile phones were not a thing then so no pictures).

Back then I didn't know what the big deal was but now I understand the excitement. Regardless I will be forever grateful to them for paying for my child's surgery.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I don't know what the Tats represent but it sounds like this fella should really try to get that thing removed before the Sheepdogs lead the Wolfhounds to him.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I assume you have seen his tatoo but probably not his father's and grandfathers? He might just be making stuff up. However Belgium... could this in any way relate to Marc Dutroux, ritual satanic child abuse and the Chateau des Amerois aka Mother Of Darkness Castle?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

It would be cool if, a long time ago, his family was given a sacred relic to hide and protect.

I would wager there are covert threads woven into the Catholic fabric. Cultural and religious items were hidden from the Nazis to prevent their being plundered. The people who undertook those missions weren't average members of the flock. Knowledge of such groups would be solis sacerdotibus.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies, I will comment on them in a while.

There is one more thing I didn't mention before because I don't want to share a lot of personal details about myself or my location.
I live about 15 miles away from a small town, on the edge of a forest. We moved here 10 years ago because we wanted to start prepping, that was around the time of the Mexican flu. Other ppl live in this area, including the man this thread is about. You could say he is my closest neighbor and the entrance to his home is on the same dirt road as mine.

The name of my street (sand road/path) refers to masonic symbolism, me and my husband used to laugh about that a lot, like why on earth would they name a dirt road in a forest like that?
Two years ago, a piece of land at the end of the road was sold and the new owners build a rather small house on it, So now I have two 'neighbors'. This house is filled with the latest technology, and underground water storage with sophisticated filter system, a well was drilled, etc. Right now they are building an underground "garage" for his collection of expensive cars. Turns out the new owner is the CEO of a very big company in my country (and I'm not giving names!).
Also turns out that my two 'neighbors' have known each other for a long time. Made me wonder why someone with that kind of money would want to hide here....

As someone mentioned satanic cults, well, on the other side of the forest I live in there is large house, completely hidden from sight (I never saw it) you need to enter a gate and a private road to go there. I don't know who lives there, but we did see a car coming through the gate with a license plate that reads "PAN666". Though I would think that someone who really does belong to some kind of sinister club would want to keep a low profile and not put it in your face like that?

There is nothing strange to the town as far as I know, it's just some of the houses hidden in this forest area that are weird and the people who live there keep to themselves.

As for my one neighbor, the night he crashed my party and got drunk he was the last one to stay and that's when we had the conversation. My husband claims he literally said he was a Templar, but I don't remember him saying that.

Anyway, I don't feel scared or threatened or anything, just became really curious about my neighbor and the things that are going on in this forest. Been wanting to post this thread and ask about it for 3 months but at the same time I guess I was a bit scared to open up a can of worms.... don't they say that curiosity killed the cat?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

its the cretinours order of walts

legends in thier own minds

I tried to google that and found no info?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

What sort of guy is he? Do you think he might be some creepy cult guy who would lure you into the woods and then you'd never be seen again? This world of full of all sorts of strangeness.

not at all!
He seems like a normal pensioned guy with a nice family. He has a garden filled with fruit trees and veggies, worked in a warehouse before his pension and has a passion for bikes. Nothing special about him at first sight. As for luring me into the woods... We literally live in the woods

The only reason he told us is because he was totally wasted at the time. When I said he hid for almost 3 months, that is exactly what I mean, he hid. Never stopped for small talk again, would drive through his gate without even a hello, hurried out of sight when he saw one of us coming his way, etc... maybe he just felt ashamed for being that drunk.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

I don't have the answer to that, never been inside his gate and the house is not in sight from the road.

I asked him once if my own house, build in the eighties was the first one build on my land, since he lived there all his life he would know. He said yes. But in the 10 years I lived here I did a lot of digging and found several remains of structures not very deep in the ground. Neighbor says he doesn't know anything about that, so that is strange...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I did a lot of digging and found several remains of structures not very deep in the ground.

In the Ardennes by any chance? Possible battle ruins or location of war crimes? You're likely aware of the Belgian civilians who became victims there in 1944-45.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Thanks for posting all that info , I'll probably have to read it all again and research some part

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I wonder if it's near some important ancient holy sites there most people aren't aware of.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I didn't know his father and only saw his tattoo. Yes of course there is a chance he is making it all up.

Dutroux happened a long time ago and I think I know this case better then most people on this forum since I followed it very closely, Dutroux was a lot of things but nothing satanic about him.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join