It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whelp...there we have it!! The final answer!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Bedder you chud-up Cow-daddy..

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I'm with Tracey Morgan on this whole thing.

Let's worry about gonorrhea and all the closed strip clubs!

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
after reading about that town in Italy being on extreme lock down zero contact, And then the whole town still contracts the virus. I really do not know what to think about this virus, or how it spreads, I Know one thing this virus is here to stay and we best get used to that.
edit on 8-4-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnorantGod

And yet, I thought the "air spread" of this virus had been debunk back in January...

They keep moving the goalposts..I fear this whole thing has been an exercise to see how far they can go to control the world...I dont think we are going to like the flipside of this coin..and all of the globalists are moving their chess pieces into place...Checkmate Is coming soon.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChayOphan
a reply to: DBCowboy

"...just stop breathing for two weeks..."
And talking... you forgot the talking part. If politicians just stopped talking for two weeks the world would be unrecognizable.

I have yet to see anything debunking Covid-19 being airborne. I face I recall a study by I believe Princeton that showed that it is in fact airborne..as in aerosol not cough droplets.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is why I carry an old furnace blower with me.

Seriously, we know it's airborne so yeah, talking would spread it too. Duh.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Maybe there will be Surrogates in our future...

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Nice variation on the old joke..

Me: It hurts when I do this.

Doctor. Don't do that.

lulz s + f

edit on 8-4-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp
Well my DNA has been in the system since I was a minor. If that is all, I guess it's not that big a deal. The Israelis.discovered how to fake it anyway in 2009. They can spin away host DNA from the blood with those machines and literally program DNA into it from only a digital profile of someone else.

Remember law and order even did an episode on it when detective Olivia was framed for a murderer with her own DNA.
.b
edit on 4-8-2020 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: whatnext21

originally posted by: IgnorantGod

And yet, I thought the "air spread" of this virus had been debunk back in January...

They keep moving the goalposts..I fear this whole thing has been an exercise to see how far they can go to control the world...I dont think we are going to like the flipside of this coin..and all of the globalists are moving their chess pieces into place...Checkmate Is coming soon.

Watch out for the common currency...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

My guess is off-the-wall but here it is.....Viral sized live bacteria with a lipid fat shell that activates friends already inside you and they all pollutes your blood, when it gets into you.Yes it can travel within fluidic conduits.But when the fluid dries up it can survive as a Bacterial dust for days.

Oh well its just a guess....lol..who really knows?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure they've known this for a long time or at least suspected it. This is why they've been telling us to stay six feet apart so the breath droplets maybe come out and fall down towards the floor? Because if you're too close especially as certain people they spit a lot when they're talkin. but I imagine those droplets are very light and they probably float quite a ways.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join