It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon UFOs (Or why would someone fake this)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
On my travels throughout the internets I sometimes come across UFO videos that seem Too good to be true, this is one of those.

I have no idea how this could be real, these things would be huge, but hey, I also have no idea how hard it would be to fake it. Those shadows are just wow.

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Most excellent ..... ATS material..

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Well my leporidae friend, that is a great video

lets do skeptical points though, why when he points the camera at the moon do they appear, he was not filming the moon already its like they knew to appear at that moment

another video on his channel which started on April 1st looks to have the same UFO

Things in the videos favour, no additional music

other than that I got nothing

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

why doesn't someone go to the public with such a video? he could make a lot of money and become famous...

fake, of course.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Iron Giant Episode II Attack of the Coronavirus

Coming to a theater near you soon...

"Something big Marv, something... big."

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   

i suspect fake

the shadow of the alledged UFO does not appear untill after the " craft " is visible against the moons surface

i CBA to do the calculations - but a rough sketch on scrap paper - leads me to believe that the illumination , shadows and the period where the "craft " is still illuminated after it passes over the terminator - are all wrong

like i say - a rough sketch on a pad is not a propper calculation - and is error prone

but it looks wrong

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

i suspect fake

the shadow of the alledged UFO does not appear untill after the " craft " is visible against the moons surface

i CBA to do the calculations - but a rough sketch on scrap paper - leads me to believe that the illumination , shadows and the period where the "craft " is still illuminated after it passes over the terminator - are all wrong

like i say - a rough sketch on a pad is not a propper calculation - and is error prone

but it looks wrong

If it looks wrong , it most likely is.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

seem Too good to be true, this is one of those.

This one is not even good.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
When the last object goes into the darkness and disappears the pixels don't look quite right.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

The shadows give it away.

When the shadow is on flat terrain then it moves smoothly.
But when it moves over the crater and hilly/mountainous region it stays smooth when it should get all raggedy.
It should follow the terrain.

I havnt got the exact way of saying it but i hope people know what i mean

For this reason i call this a fake video. I can see how people would think its real it looks decent enough.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   

The shadows are a nice touch but also probably the best indicator the video is CGI.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I don't know why people here state that this is 'bad' CGI. It looks pretty good to me, including the shadows elongating as they approach the dark bit. I would like any of these critics fare better or be quiet.
That said, I'd also like to point out that real things can look really, really fake. I have a picture of my husband outside that looks as if he is only 2 D. Everything looks as if he is a flat cutout, including the shadows. Yet I took it and my husband is definitely 3D.

I am not saying this is real, chances are it isn't. Merely from common sense that this would literally be the smoking gun for human kind that there is alien or super advanced human life on the Moon. Which would make all the news [you'd hope].
It is this fact that makes me believe it isn't real as in 'if it's too good to be real...etc.

However [and there is virtually almost no chance] it could not be fake and merely look like it is like my husband's picture.

Again, not bad at all if this is CGI, I'd hire the person.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

seem Too good to be true, this is one of those.

This one is not even good.

Spoil sport..

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Well, to establish absolute scale we have all the clues we need.

and

The objects appear to be moving about 10 miles/sec, many times faster than moon orbital velocity -- if they are at moon distance. If they are only several hundred feet away they are moving at a few feet/sec.

edit on 4-4-2020 by JimOberg because: add image2

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I like how the shadow is moving unnaturally faster than the object.
A welcome addition to the Hoax Bin.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Shadows can do that depending on the light source base location.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Ummm, dang you're good

I gotta say.....that may have to do with scale...
But they introduce into the great video like they are marionettes....right there they pop up and waver.....

However since 1890 military reports have been recorded....of thing seen above or moving up there.. .,some military general with a scope back then....and my Scriptural view is that weare surrounded by the 2 mile wide ones right now

Now those in the shot.....bingo!

Are they about 2 1/2 miles wide? I'm curious....I'm thinkin....BINGO

.a reply to: JimOberg

edit on 4-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I must add.....my Scriptural view is .....this video date is what March 26.....

My view is we see 2 1/2 mile wide mother ships in 3 weeks, no, within three weeks.....hey....quit laughin....he he

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Fake, the shadows of the "UFOs" are being projected in the wrong direction.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

The YouTube account linked to in the OP is not the original source of any material featured on his site and the video you linked is from a different source than the one in the OP. The shapes must be pure coincidence.

Something doesn't feel quite right about the clip in the OP. My strongest suspicion is how quick the alleged UFOs appeared. As for the shadows, I don't have enough knowledge to make a comment on their validity.

Could go either way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join