It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Kushner :: U.S. Stockpile 'ours'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

I love how they keep bringing up Trump calling her "that woman" as if that's somehow sexist or otherwise bad.

Desperate.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

All your stockpiles are belong to us.

What?

Trump is bad?

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Kids today. *tsk*
knowyourmeme.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Kids today. *tsk*
knowyourmeme.com...

That's nonsense

So you think Kushner wanted to keep the U.S. stockpile of supplies for only the White House too?!?

Or you got just strange links?

You guys....

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I have no idea what goes on in Kushner's brain.

But he looks like the anti-Christ and I don't even believe in that.

edit on 4/3/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I have no idea what goes on in Kushner's brain.

But he looks like the anti-Christ and I don't even believe in that.

So he is going to kill people that need "supplies" because TDS?!?!

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

No silly.
He's going to bring about the apocalypse.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I see that the blind excusifing Trump incompetence DOES extend to Jared.... well at least this question was answered bigly

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

No silly.

Dont get left behind brah

Do not accept the sign of the beast.....

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Divided we fall.
Seems capitalism is doing just that,
more than some are willing to admit.
The back-door, has become a revolving door.

Me thinks that jared knows full-well what stockpile was used.
"mossad refuses to say where the equipment was purchased"
www.timesofisrael.com... VP3EK_UkZ4zu7WuIqNcRauE
Yet trump publicly has stabbed Canadians in the back.

edit on 3/4/20 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

No silly.

Dont get left behind brah

Do not accept the sign of the beast.....

Lolz🤪

I admire someone who lolz's at every opportunity.

(post by SgtSlotter removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Gothmog

Exactly. This is nothing but partisan nonsense.

Translation of the OP: "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I hate Trump and everyone who knows him!"

Get a #ing life. This is a non-story.

And ignore that Obama was constantly putting people in charge of things with zero background in that particular field. My favorite was the person he put in charge of rolling out the ACA online. Total train wreck.

They had no background in IT. A low level IT developer could have seen immediately the thing was not scaled up enough to roll out. It crashed and burned for weeks and barely even a whimper by the media. I work IT and if I did that with any program I would have been fired immediately.

His biggest screw up by far though was putting Hillary in charge of the SD. He told her no funny business with the Foundation and look what happened. The SD became the Foundation. Want something from the SD then make a donation and she would take care of it. Again, not even a mild sigh from the media.

I know this is from page 1, but it's a great observation about the general state of the Democrat party.

I've been reading a book by Thomas Frank, he's a historian/author that was a Republican way back when but now he doesn't seem to be attached to either party. He holds some pretty liberal views, but in the book he criticizes Obama for giving all these top jobs to "smart" Ivy-league assholes that had no real-world experience with anything.

This goes all the way back to the Kennedy years at least, with guys like McNamara trying to micro-manage DoD like he knew more about war than the Generals.

The main point of the book is that Democrat do not represent the working class, and they haven't done so for decades. They represent the professional class, these highly educated Ivy-league professors and "analysts" and all the other society hags that look down their noses at working people.

It makes a kind of sense, when you think about it. Look at illegal immigration. Of course Democrats have no problem with that. Illegal immigrants aren't coming across and taking jobs at Harvard. They're taking working class jobs. It has no impact on the real class that Democrats represent, so of course to Democrats it's a non-issue.

The media helps them maintain the false narrative that they represent the working class because they need those votes, but people are slowly starting to wake up to this.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
a reply to: face23785

I see that the blind excusifing Trump incompetence DOES extend to Jared.... well at least this question was answered bigly

So you have no response to what I said. Got it.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: SgtSlotter
Is there no end to the hateful, hypocritical ignorance CONSTANTLY spewed by the orange man bad brigade? This is ridiculous. He won and he'll win again gtf over it already and stop screaming orange man bad every time you so much as miss a green light. Not everything is his fault ffs.

I don't know. Is there any end to the Trump and Company can do no wrong? Is there any end to the DEMS/Left are evil/bad? Goes both ways. If you folk even once admitted that Trump has a) lied and b) been wrong maybe the rest of us would feel less like we're dealing with brainwashed cult.

Trump most certainly lies, like every politician, and he makes plenty of mistakes. If you guys only focused on legitimate gripes instead of making # up like this, you might get somewhere.

We've been telling you for 3 years, the more you cry wolf, the less people want to listen to you. Your credibility is completely shot because you whine about every time he breathes strange. Even if he did something impeachable, at this point, no one is gonna believe you because you guys lie as much as you say he does.

You continue to damage your own "cause" and it's just hilarious to watch. YOU and people like you are going to get him re-elected. Keep up the good work.

(post by jtma508 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Terms And Conditions Of Use

Please read new threads.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Of course there's sycophants who think he can do no wrong, just like there were for Obama, Bush, Clinton, and going on back.

And this narrative that he lies "more" than other politicians is preposterous. No other politician has been subjected to this amount of scrutiny. Multiple "news" agencies keep a running list of all Trump's "lies" and if you look at the list it is inflated with nonsense like very time he misquotes a number.

If Fox News kept a running list of all of Obama's lies and included nonsense like when he accidentally said the U.S. had 57 states, I have no doubt it'd be as long as the running list of Trump's "lies."

Since no news agency was petty enough to do that to Obama, we'll never know.

And no, this isn't the first time I've said Trump lies or said he made a mistake on these forums. And none of the other Trump supporters here have ever attacked me for it.

I'm telling you man, turn off your defenses for a second and think. I was not a big Trump supporter during the 2016 election. He was not my first choice in the Republican primary. He wasn't even my 2nd or 3rd choice. There was a Democrat candidate, Jim Webb, that I would've liked to see get the nomination before I wanted Trump.

Once Trump became the nominee and the media and pundits went into overdrive with all these baseless and absurd attacks like the OP of this thread, that is what made me a supporter. And you are making new people like me every day with this garbage. You can get defensive and give me another "whatabout" reply, but that doesn't change reality. You guys need to wake up. Most people are not extremists left or right. Most people are apolitical. They're used to politicians lying. They're not used to the media working nonstop 24/7, lying themselves, to try to destroy a man. It makes people rally to him. So again, keep it up, you are just helping him win in November.
edit on 4 4 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join