It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Kushner :: U.S. Stockpile 'ours'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

Yeah , WE KNOW.............................." Rolls Eyes " ............

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I love the level of falling in line of Trump supporters on anything this administration does.

The facts are that Cushner said ours now how ever you want to decipher that is up to you BUT when you look at how they have distributed the supplies is all the evidence you need to know what he meant but "US", the states that pander to his highness or who will vote for him in 2020 get the supplies the rest need to kneel at his feet and lick his boots or they get nothing. this is not how it's supposed to work.

As for you idiots who say oh I bet Obama or Hillary wouldn't have done better, well here's a wake up call. THEY AREN'T PRESIDENT. your boy is and his response has been a failure to date. you still have governors and mayors only just finding out it's asymptomatic. I knew this in early Feb. I also knew it was in airborne particles then. I work in a supermarket so I made it my priority to know these things. These guys are in charge of millions of people. pathetic Trump has majorly failed in his response or lack there of. And please don't use this bull# that he was left with nothing. he's been president almost 4 years now. plenty of time to get it back up if it were sooooo empty.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I watched that video, wow. You should not use something that poorly made and simply not funny. It kills me the right wing just can't get comedy. That looked like it was made in 1989 and the humor level is hovering around the Larry the Cable Guy range. Keep them coming.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OzBoomer77

you still have governors and mayors only just finding out it's asymptomatic.

Not a Trump fan by any stretch, but mayors and governors "probably" are capable of gathering relevant info, the one who said he didn't know, was either lying, or should be fired..out of a cannon.

No..the information is/was there.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

No the translation is bow before Zod (Trump) and he will consider helping you.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: face23785

Yeah, you made that up out of thin air.

Nope. Florida got everything they asked for, and more. In the meantime, Trumpy and his sycophants are playing hide and seek games with Democrat governors.

The California governor has mentioned several times that he has gotten everything he has asked for.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Well I wouldn't consider orange man good either, with his fake "best economy ever" which has now proven to be a huge scam of smoke and mirrors w the majority of Americans living check to check and people and billion dollar corporations now needing a 6 trillion dollar bailout. "Best economy ever" my butt.
edit on 5-4-2020 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

Yes because the California governor has been stroking "hair" Trump's delicate ego.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

So if everyone is getting what they need and Trump cares about all the states and wants to do the right thing for the states in most need, Where is the help for Michigan and Louisiana?? and why the hell is the federal government bidding on supplies and not using the defence production act to get 3M and other companies to produce things and let states deal with getting the supplies they need. You people are so blinded by your constant defence of trump you don't realise that what he does is wrong and is all for himself.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   

When Ebola infected a handful of people in the US Trump called for Obama's resignation based on lack of care for the public's well being.

Fast forward to the present situation, Trump has lied, walked back lies, and then lied some more about the dangers of this pandemic. The number of active cases and the number of American fatalities is expected to grow exponentially and he uses his daily briefings on the situation to remind every one what a good job he's doing. It's an abysmal failure from the entire administration. He should be brought up on charges for his utter ineptitude and blatant lies. There's 330 million Americans in the country. He's put all of them in danger because of utter lack of leadership.

And to the choir of shills and cheer leaders who constantly and blatantly flood this forum with goose stepping, line towing crap posting about how wonderful the dude is, why don't you ask the healthcare workers in your families how they feel about the situation and about how the 'leadership' of the president is shaping up for them.

We've seen nothing yet, guys. I hope you're all mentally prepared for the genuine suck that this scenario is going to turn into. I pray to the gods for all of our sake. The entire world as we know it is going to fundamentally change because of this. Nothing will be the same after this runs it's course. The mathematics are simple enough. If the current rate doesn't slow immediately, millions will die. Millions. Let that sink in for a moment.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

They won't let it sink in until it directly effects them. the sad thing is that Trump did do 1 good thing even though it didn't go far enough, when he did ban Chinese nationals from entering, albeit a bit too late but still did it and was the right decision at the time.

BUT I 100% agree with what you said. Clinton was investigated for 2 and half years over Benghazi where less than 5 americans died. thousands have died and trump for a month did nothing but gas light and deny anything bad was happening under what now he says was to keep people calm, well people are clam now because they are dead. And Trump is already talking of don't investigate me. How pathetic. After ever major disaster there is an investigation. And his response will be nothing but hoax investigation

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: OzBoomer77

They won't let it sink in until it directly effects them. the sad thing is that Trump did do 1 good thing even though it didn't go far enough, when he did ban Chinese nationals from entering, albeit a bit too late but still did it and was the right decision at the time.

BUT I 100% agree with what you said. Clinton was investigated for 2 and half years over Benghazi where less than 5 americans died. thousands have died and trump for a month did nothing but gas light and deny anything bad was happening under what now he says was to keep people calm, well people are clam now because they are dead. And Trump is already talking of don't investigate me. How pathetic. After ever major disaster there is an investigation. And his response will be nothing but hoax investigation

What do specific states need that Kushner is hoarding in the White House basement all for himself?

I heard they were going to pull the 2 hospital ships from NYC and California and sail them up to Washington DC so that Kushner and Ivanka can each have one if needed....

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I watched that video, wow. You should not use something that poorly made and simply not funny. It kills me the right wing just can't get comedy. That looked like it was made in 1989 and the humor level is hovering around the Larry the Cable Guy range. Keep them coming.
I have to agree with you; conservatives aren’t nearly as good at entertaining. Hollywood is overwhelmingly left wing.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

When Ebola infected a handful of people in the US Trump called for Obama's resignation based on lack of care for the public's well being.

Fast forward to the present situation, Trump has lied, walked back lies, and then lied some more about the dangers of this pandemic. The number of active cases and the number of American fatalities is expected to grow exponentially and he uses his daily briefings on the situation to remind every one what a good job he's doing. It's an abysmal failure from the entire administration. He should be brought up on charges for his utter ineptitude and blatant lies. There's 330 million Americans in the country. He's put all of them in danger because of utter lack of leadership.

And to the choir of shills and cheer leaders who constantly and blatantly flood this forum with goose stepping, line towing crap posting about how wonderful the dude is, why don't you ask the healthcare workers in your families how they feel about the situation and about how the 'leadership' of the president is shaping up for them.

We've seen nothing yet, guys. I hope you're all mentally prepared for the genuine suck that this scenario is going to turn into. I pray to the gods for all of our sake. The entire world as we know it is going to fundamentally change because of this. Nothing will be the same after this runs it's course. The mathematics are simple enough. If the current rate doesn't slow immediately, millions will die. Millions. Let that sink in for a moment.
But what about New York and New Jersey? If not for those two highly blue states our national covid19 rates would be only half as bad. And refugees fleeing the worsening situations in NY and NJ could be spreading the virus elsewhere.

I think Trump could do much better, e.g., I’d Like to see him mobilize industry on a truly WWII production scale. But you can’t blame everything on Trump.

America, by design, has widely separated political powers. There are almost 90,000 government entities that have their own elected leaders, the power to levy taxes and the right to have their own police forces. We’re incredibly diverse, with more than 45 million immigrants and no longer dominated by any single ethnic group or religion. We’re divided almost exactly between liberals and conservatives if recent presidential elections are an indicator.

Leading this nation is like herding cats; every politician thinks he or she should be president and thinks nothing of flouting federal law, as exemplified by the sanctuary cities, counties and states.

It seems to be somewhat similar in pluralistic Europe, where the levels of infection and death are even higher than ours. First World-East Asian nations, on the other hand — South Korea, Japan, Taiwan — have been remarkably successful at deterring the virus. Perhaps it has something to do with them being much less pluralistic than the USA and many European nations. I know that can only be a partial reason for their success; Western nations like Canada, Australia and New Zealand are also having great success.

The question Trump-haters should ask themselves is: Do you really want him to use the emergency authority he’s entitled to in this crisis? He could declare martial law, or use the Defense Production Act to the fullest extent allowed by law. Awesome powers akin to that of a dictator. I know I wouldn’t want Obama, Hillary, Biden or Bernie to do that. I think it’s best to let local and state governments handle the crisis in their jurisdictions as much as possible — just as Trump is doing — with the feds lending a hand where most needed.

I apologize for the long, rambling post. This crisis is complicated and has my my mind darting in a dozen directions at once. I’ve learned so much about a wide variety of subjects, such as ICUs, mechanical ventilators, our level of dependence on Chinese manufacturing and so much more. Interesting times indeed.
edit on 5-4-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typos

edit on 5-4-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typos

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I don’t disagree with intelligently rationing and distributing supplies.

What’s happened to NY 10,000 missing ventilators? It seems like criminal negligence by those responsible.

a reply to: jtma508

edit on 5-4-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

What’s happened to NY 10,000 missing ventilators?

What missing ventilators?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
What did deblasio and Pelosi say? Go to china town in NYC in febuary for the new year parade. They said go out, it’s safe. They said ride the subways, go to work.

Washington post febuary 2nd said this wasn’t a big deal and is just the flu. The narrative trump somehow grew this pandemic is Monday morning quarterbacking with partisan glasses on.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

His lack of leadership has definitely had a negative impact on the situation.

Here's a timeline of his lack of action, and blatant lies.

He has yet to declare a national stay at home order. He has no respect for states rights when it suits his agenda, but now that there is a global crisis at hand he wants to suddenly act like a republican and leave it up to state governors to decide what's best? That's total BS. He's politicized a national emergency that is costing US citizens their lives. A true leader wouldn't be concerned with political fallout in a time of crisis. They take action and claim responsibility. He has done neither.

Personally I have no problem with a president invoking executive power to help save American lives. That's literally one of the only reasons the Federal government exists. If we really are at war with the 'Invisible Enemy' as he calls it, then why isn't he spinning up the war machine of industry to produce the protective equipment and life saving technology that we're going to so sorely need? Instead he chooses to bid against the states who are trying to acquire those supplies from other outlets. It's outrageous.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Where are the ventilation units right now so needed?

NYC has a hospital ship and 500 new ambulances from FEMA.

Do you think Kushner is withholding things because Coumos brother is pretending to be sick? That's not politicizing this at all, right?

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Typical Trump supporter response, can't answer or deal with the real issue just uses 1 thing they can that they can change into their own narrative, so that they look like they are right and Trump is always doing the right thing. so I will reply and lets see if you can stay on the actual topic of the reply because if you don't we know that you are just a shill for the current administration.

So clearly when Kushner says "our" supply he is not talking about him and his family, he is talking about the administration. now lets ask why would the current administration want to not give out the national stockpile of supplies to the states that desperately need them?? well clearly it comes do to profit. Trump wants to make money off anything he can. It would not surprise me if he is or is trying to sell these supplies to other countries and dodgy the books to keep the profit for himself. They have already hinted at this in previous press conferences. I mean why else would they want to keep the national stock pile in a global pandemic?? ofcourse they need to keep a percentage but why act like they are with it is theirs??

or they are using it as leverage against states to fall in line. If you don't bow down to the president you don't get the federal help you need. either way it's disgusting to use the American people as leverage for you ego.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join