It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Kushner :: U.S. Stockpile 'ours'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

I'd like to see Donald Trump attempt what other's are attempting to do right now without the White House tech behind him. Everyone is looking unprofessional on TV. ABC's The View had technical difficulties trying to interview Bernie Sanders. Jeanine Pirro came off like a drunken sot. Even Trevor Noah, Jimmy Fallon and Seth Meyers, working from home, look less than professional and struggle with "technical difficulties".

edit on 3-4-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So you disagree with me about Biden?

I think if Trump's MAGA-etttes can ignore his incoherent ramblings, wild assertion and lies, I think that Democrats can overlook Biden's stuttering and technical difficulties as he self isolates, self distances and struggles to work from home, like the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This explains the complete # show that is the Federal governments response. pence is probably delighted as Jared will be the focal point of the blame for the complete mishandling of this thus most of the "stink" will not stick to him.

Its really every state for its self and Its kind of a let them eat cake mentality.

If the Federal government is abdicating its responsibilities in this crisis, then perhaps its time for the states to hold onto the Federal Tax dollars to help themselves

Also can someone explain why they keep supporting this dilettante?
edit on 4/3/20 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

"Ours" = United States of America

As with everything, the government acts to ensure its continued existence and practical exercise of power. It is called COG. Short of continuity of government.

As many of us have said all along, you are responsible for your own safety/security/existence not the government. I am rather perplexed that so few had any sort of workable stockpile before this came down. Personally I've had enough I've had to give about 90% away, and still have plenty to supply my friends/family/neighbors/etc

Good planning vs. haphazard existence I suppose

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Short of a national lockdown (which no legal authority exists to do this) what more can they do?

Its a virus and viruses spread. Individuals are responsible for preventing the spread. There is absolutely nothing the federal government can do

And lets be frank here even if a vaccine was in existence today it is likely around 80% of the Moobs in this country wouldn't bother

Each individual is to blame, for not protecting themselves, for not preparing enough, for not protecting others by mitigating their exposure to them. Placing a natural event in the lap of any human is ridiculous. Humans have very little control over these kinds of things
edit on 4/3/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Sounds like a lot of excuses to me

That senile groper Biden should do himself a favor and stay off the stage. Maybe he can go sniff some more young ladies or talk about little kids running their hands up his leg hair (he actually said this)

Biden was a gaffe machine long before the word Coronavirus entered national discourse. Just wait til the debates happen, do you really think Trump will do anything but eviscerate him? The audience won't care whatever excuses the Biden camp comes up with the next day, people will only remember how Trump ran a train on him just like he did to Hillary and the entire GOP candidate list (ie: "you'd be in jail" or "only Rosie Odonnel")
edit on 4/3/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You are kidding right ? I have watched the man give a two and half hour speech at his rallies completely unscripted and always coherent and on the money. Joe Biden can’t remember where he is, his own name, what office he is running for and the list goes on.

And this is his best effort, with the Democratic machine behind him, consultants, speech writers, and still he is unable to deliver a single speech without it becoming a complete disaster. I feel sorry for the man as he is being used and used badly for what end I don’t know as I don’t believe he has one chance in hell of winning, and if by chance he does, that same party that used him will destroy him so they can install the real person they want whom they already know could not win, which is why they are using him.

The man has been there since 1973, you would think that he would have accomplished something by now, anything that he could run on but nothing but more promises, pandering to the most displaced in our society to only get a vote to do nothing, Trump at least has filled the courts the same courts that are so overburdened with cases that it takes years to decide cases, this was something that Papa Joes administration could have done as those were vacant for years but they ignored it and instead put journalist in jail and spied on other journalists because they said bad things about them. But he is the answer huh, nope not even close

And let’s not forget that he has been accused of some serious sexual assault claims but of course no media organizations will cover it, and his accuser is a long time aide not some political operative they dug up like the one who refused any legitimate investigation of her contradicted accusations against Justice Kavanaugh, no Papa Joe is a Democrat so nothing will ever be said. Disgusting double standards and unbelievable hypocrisy at work here

edit on 4/3/2020 by DJMSN because: Addition

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So you disagree with me about Biden?

I think if Trump's MAGA-etttes can ignore his incoherent ramblings, wild assertion and lies, I think that Democrats can overlook Biden's stuttering and technical difficulties as he self isolates, self distances and struggles to work from home, like the rest of us.

Where should Kushner send all of the supplies?

Where are the states that are in terrible need not getting the supplies?

Where do you think Biden would be sending them? Would Biden bend over and give Coumo everything the USA has because his brother is pretending to have covid for a ratings boost?

You dont like Trump, you could have just said that in your 1st post instead of saying it in 37 different ways in 39 different posts.....

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The states hoax complained about not having enough tests, yet almost 500,000 are sitting in warehouses in STATE possession.

Another hoax, just like the papertowels and food that PR officials hit in warehouses and threw in dumpsters or left in the rain to get ruined

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Its the same issue as covered in other threads, if they rush everything to New York because cumo says the city is collapsing... (Comfort called still have like 900 odd beds open) and it ends up being LA, or San Fran crashing to the ground cause we swamped New York.

Then the same people freaking out right now about the stock pile being slow to give up the goods would freak out because they didnt better manage the stock pile.

Everything else is partisan bs.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

It's a family trait. Everything they say needs to be explained. He didn't mean this he meant that!!!y

They talk a bunch of crap.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I don't see any indignation from companies like 3M giving our PPE to other countries when there are Americans who need it

Saying "our stockpile" is for "us" "ours" is perfectly in line with the "America first" official state policy

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

It'd be nice if US companies like 3M would stop shipping PPE overseas and start supplying US states who are trying to buy it

The stockpile is designed to handle a few large cities, NOT the entire CONUS

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's a family trait. Everything they say needs to be explained. He didn't mean this he meant that!!!y

They talk a bunch of crap.

So you heard Kushner say that all of the U.S. "stockpile" of medical supplies was for the White House too?

Where do you think all of the "stockpile" should go at this time?

Gotta hate Trump for something today I guess...

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
They are getting non covid.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

And supplies have been going to states, so another invented problem by the left yeah?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Pay attention then cuz you're missing it.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Pay attention then cuz you're missing it.

Missing what?

FEMA has sent 250 ambulances and 500 EMTs today to NYC.....

They didnt keep them all at Maralago like you want to believe!

Lolz🤪

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Just like you're missing the 500,000 tests sitting in State warehouses, or the millions of masks and tens of thousands of ventilators already distributed

Not to mention using our military (there to fight and win against foreign threats) as a State resource

More invented reasons to complain

link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join