It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. CDC tells Coroners Hospitals - All Who Die With Covid-19 Should have COD Listed as Covid-19.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You are correct sir.

For the historical record, the authorities are padding the books, inflating the numbers and the implied danger.

Sometimes I suspect a training exercise....

I read another article this morning, can't remember where, suggesting the same as this one, but I think from England.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Quit spamming. That is the same thing we were already discussing.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Quit spamming. That is the same thing we were already discussing.

In my thread, I can say whatever I want to. You're free to ignore it sir/madam.

Even in the face of "loose" CDC guidance on what constitutes a Covid-19 death, the Washington Post is getting this upcoming week's SPIN started today.

The link probably won't work, but WaPo is saying today the Covid-19 U.S. death toll is higher than what is being "officially" reported.

www.washingtonpost.com... al-count/2020/04/05/71d67982-747e-11ea-87da-77a8136c1a6d_story.html

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You can say what you want but it puts your integrity in question when you re-post something already being discussed because you are in spamming mode.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Also, see the CDC recommendations for coroners. Autopsy or not, the CDC recommends coroners swab every deceased person for CDC testing.

Dying is the only way to be sure the CDC will test you.

The accompanying form for the swab test is interesting, too. It contains all kinds of medical information on the deceased person and would make it very easy for the CDC to plausibly claim a positive test even if it was negative...if that's the sort of thing the CDC might have a (financial) interest in doing.

Personally, I don't put it past them. Money is motive, there is no denying that.

Even flu deaths aren't always confirmed by testing...the CDC is being very, extremely, super thorough in ensuring every single death is investigated for this coronavirus.
edit on 4/5/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   

You can say what you want but it puts your integrity in question when you re-post something already being discussed because you are in spamming mode.

Sorry, but I'm not running for office, or to liked, or respected. Just sharing findings. You're free to ignore. Matters not to me. Have a great week!

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Very astute of you MME.

Example #3 (in the below PDF) tells the hospital/coroner how to complete a death certificate if it's "presumed" the deceased could have had Covid-19 at the time of death.

April CDC Guidance: www.cdc.gov...

President Trump wants to re-open the country when the mortality rate drops under 1%.

TDS-afflicted officials in liberal states would like to keep the mortality rate as high as possible, as long as possible, in order to keep Americans suffering financially and emotional for a longer period of time.

The longer it goes, the more it hurts President Trump's re-election chances.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

An estimated additional 180 - 195 deaths per day occurring at home in New York City due to COVID-19 are not being counted in the official figures. "Early on in this crisis we were able to swab people who died at home, and thus got a coronavirus reading. But those days are long gone. We simply don't have the testing capacity for the large numbers dying at home. Now only those few who had a test confirmation *before* dying are marked as victims of coronavirus on their death certificate. This almost certainly means we are undercounting the total number of victims of this pandemic," said Mark Levine, Chair of New York City Council health committee

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Also, the number of people recovering at home are not counted. That is a tremendous number of individuals.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

They were never counted.
Deaths at home were previously counted, but not any longer due to lack of tests and time.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Our CDC may have learned this "trick" from Italy.

There is no "trick." There is a new code for a new disease.

COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc. If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II. (See attached Guidance for Certifying COVID-19 Deaths)

I mean no matter what you come to the defense on some dumb stuff. We didn't need the CDC to direct Covid-19 as COD in march, they were already doing that since the beginning. The new language provided says "ASSUMED" basically giving them clart blanche to pad the numbers without any fact checking what-so-ever.

They aren't even asking for positive tests, they are stating that Covid-19 should be the COD anytime it's "ASSUMED" to be the COD.

This is not normal, we don't just list assumptions as causes of death.

Please answer with more dumb ish.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
So if a person has terminal cancer and dies after contracting CV19, it's logical to list CV19 as the cause of death?

No, but since that isn't what the directive is saying, your point is moot.

It is what the directive is saying. It says in plain English that any "assumed" cases should be listed as the official COD. COD's aren't assumptions, they are facts derived from autopsy.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime
No, it says it should only be noted if it is assumed and then it goes on to say that as much detail should be provided.

It isn't just a jot it down and it automatically becomes part of the stats.

The directive also states:

The WHO has provided a second code, U07.2, for clinical or epidemiological diagnosis of COVID-19 where a laboratory confirmation is inconclusive or not available. Because laboratory test results are not typically reported on death certificates in the U.S., NCHS is not planning to implement U07.2 for mortality statistics.

edit on 6-4-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
ATTENTION!!!

Continuously posting the identical report will be considered to be spamming. If a report changes or is not static, then it may be valid. The SAME report posted will be actioned.

Do not reply to this message and..

thank you!

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Confirmed by Dr. Birx today. Anyone who dies with Covid-19 is listed as "a Covid-19 death".

Example from ATS member CrankyOldMan: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dr. Birx today: www.dailywire.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Meh, it is what they have always done for the flu.
www.cdc.gov...

The above is for 2002
Influenza and pneumonia --- 65,681
Influenza --- 727
Pneumonia --- 64,954

So that is how you get 60K+ deaths from flu even if it was really less than 1K.

ETA: Page 31 if you don't want to do a search and click 19 times.
edit on 7-4-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Thanks for the heads-up. I see Pneumonia is contagious too.

www.healthline.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wednesday, April 1, 2020

The U.S. Centers For Disease Control (CDC) issued a directive to Hospitals and Coroners on March 24, 2020. If a person has Covid-19 when they die, their Cause Of Death (COD) is to be listed as Covid-19.

COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused, or is
assumed to have caused, or contributed to death

Source Document: www.cdc.gov...

From the CDC "Covid-19 Alerts" section at: www.cdc.gov...

Example: If Jim has a car accident and dies, and the post-mortem testing indicates that he has CoronaVirus-19, his cause of death is to be listed as "Covid-19".

Am I interpreting this CDC directive correctly?

-CareWeMust

Now I figured out what the Trump CDC is doing, and why the President approves.

By taking those who die with Covid-19, and attributing 100% of those deaths to Covid-19, anti-America media and TDS-afflicted Democrats will not be able to accuse the administration of "hiding" or "undercounting" Covid-19 deaths. (The Washington Post ran a headline to that affect on March 30th.)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Yeah but they often say influenza kills tens of thousands a year without mentioning pneumonia.

That is just a guesstimate on their part because they "assume" the flu might cause some of the cases of pneumonia.

They never really check to see what caused the pneumonia.

It is really not much different than placing "tested positive for CV-19" on the death certificates.

edit on 9-4-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Covid-19 made me realize that the CDC doesn't count most "recoveries" either. When looking at statistics of the Flu, Pneumonia, or past virus epidemics, all those who didn't die, recovered.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join