It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is any of the Coronavirus news true?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I have no idea what to think. This is a 13 min video that contains many clips from different users around the country and the world.

The people in the clips have gone to every hospital where the news has shown crowds of people waiting in line. Many of the street reporters have gone within 24 hours of the news story only to find no lines and ER rooms completely empty.

Idk what is real or what is fake, but this video is compelling evidence that something very big is happening.

youtu.be...

I don’t know what the truth is, but either this video is a hoax or the MSN is a hoax. Believe what you want.

edit on 1-4-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
I don’t know what the truth is, ...

We are but simple peeps on a ball of dirt trying our best to enjoy the ride.

When we ask questions of those who understand those truths, we are treated like simple peeps on a ball of dirt trying our best to enjoy the ride.

Enjoy the ride but never let anyone stop you from revealling truth.

Keep digging and keep sharing. These kind of videos are going to get more widespread as time goes by.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
That is really interesting, I trust absolutely none of the news anymore. Why should we? It all is just beginning to feel more and more bogus
edit on 1-4-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Is it even POSSIBLE that something in the "news" is true?

I honestly think that "The Onion" may just be a more reliable source at this point than CNN...

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

What is it they are covering up ? My Daughter and Daughter in law both say the had this in December .Daughter in law is a floor manager at Meijers and she has seen know one with symptoms .

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
There are videos being posted right now to youtube of empty hospitals in NYC that the media is claiming to be full of patients. I never trust the media and will do my best to discern what is really taking place. Youtube is taking these videos down faster than they can be played.

Something is wrong here.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Quick cut the internet, we need to keep everyone safe from themselves!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I also hear that this information is false.

Who do you believe?

Anyone want to hit up one of these places and tell us for sure? Would they be trustworthy to do so? Who do you trust to bring you the truth?

Yeah, I'm having issues with all of this too.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Very strange, maybe its not so bad?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

YT has ALSO tried to bury the videos about the rogue New York MD (Dr Zelenko) who has found a successful treatment with an almost 100% success rate...

Moshe Frank Interviews Dr Zev Vladmir Zelenko for COLLIVE.COM - YouTube
www.youtube.com...

Dr Zelenko Sean Hannity malaria drug Coronavirus full interview - YouTube
www.youtube.com...

Dr Vladimir Zelenko M.D.
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Vladimir Zev Zelenko - Covid19 Success Trials
m.facebook.com...?sfnsn=mo

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I've been to the ER twice since the outbreak. Completely empty. Our hospital serves a four county area. All is well.

My wife is now showing covid symptoms though... If I go down, lie and tell the world I was awesome.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
A read a couple of comments from that youtube video....

I’m a medical courier in SC. I go to hospital to hospital and the emergency rooms are empty. I thought it was strange. No lines, no one in tents. I did deliver a COVID to a lab and a nurse from the emergency room had to deliver 2 to the lab a few days ago. I’m just confused.

I deliver food an I've been to both our hospitals in greenville an I agree with u both ER r empty no lines no nothing so I asked one of the nurses how many covis cases y'all have an they said none I'm confused as fuk

I was in L.B. Memorial for 3 days last weekend. I seen the same thing it was empty. The nurses and Dr.’s I talked to said the media was blowing it out of proportion. They’re shoveling fear down the people’s throat’s. God bless!!

Its hard to make any sense of it all.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
There are reports of hospitals telling staff to mark the Death Certificates cause as "Covid 19" first no matter what caused the death and the remaining illness to be named secondary.

The way I read about it was this: If a person dies of normal causes, infection, pneumonia, cancer, what have you, the cause of death must be blamed on the virus. Why? To inflate numbers? To increase panic? Control?

What gives?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
There are reports of hospitals telling staff to mark the Death Certificates cause as "Covid 19" first no matter what caused the death and the remaining illness to be named secondary.

The way I read about it was this: If a person dies of normal causes, infection, pneumonia, cancer, what have you, the cause of death must be blamed on the virus. Why? To inflate numbers? To increase panic? Control?

What gives?

I've heard similar reports of that going on weeks ago. Kinda strange. It seems like they are indeed inflating the numbers. And with people gladly forfeiting rights for safety, it is concerning.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

That appears to be the largest hospital in Italy BTW... From a comment below the video:

People from all over are spying on hospitals and finding them empty. MSM is using same video of a crowded ER over and over claiming it is their local hospital. We caught them in that lie. I think it was ABC. Now people are going to their local hospitals and walking through, or video taping the Emergency and finding them completely empty. I experienced this when our 90n year old father had to go to emergency. I sat in emergency all by myself. No joke.

www.youtube.com...

Policlinico Sant'Orsola-Malpighi Hospital in Bologna, Italy

The Sant’Orsola-Malpighi Polyclinic is a university and public hospital. The Polyclinc is the largest hospital in Italy, and the first of the four public hospitals of the city of Bologna. The Polyclinic has approximately 1,535 beds and 5,153 employees. Wikipedia

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Something is going on.

All I know is that you all better be safe and don't let them force you into anything. We will all learn more as this progresses. Unfortunately they are already ramping up testing which gives false positives if you already had coronavirus antibodies in your system.

I am not looking forward to this new 5G roll out either.

The last time a massive amount of radio waves was introduced to the world was 1917.
In 1918 the "Spanish Flu" killed millions.
Correlation? Or cause?

Something to think about.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
I am not looking forward to this new 5G roll out either.

The global Star-link grid. "I won't be amazed if they throw us all in chains, said the scum from the New York Times."
edit on 1-4-2020 by IredBafi because: assas

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

Perhaps from tthis direction

Will COVID-19 be the underlying cause?
The underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate.
However, the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID19 being the underlying cause more often than not.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

I went to the hospital last Friday for an injury, non-CV related.

The hospital required I got triage over the phone and then was given the OK to come in. At the door they did the obligatory symptom screening again.

The hospital was pretty much empty. I live in a small town and the hospital is small, but still. On a normal day there are numerous people being seen.

The way the media portrays it, I should have been climbing over piles of corpses to go get an X-ray. I have no problem keeping the facility and staff unburdened if something happens but it was still really quiet.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
We need to start documenting this before they start deleting these videos, I think we have been HAD...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join