It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did WHO work with China to spread the virus?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tinimark

Not really on board with a WHO conspiracy, but.....

What if it IS a bioweapon but one that was never supposed to get loose worldwide?

Overpopulation, rumors of starvation, DEFINITE lack of drinkable water, adult children being forced by law to visit and care for elderly parents or face hefty fines- what could possible solve some of these problems?

Do away with the elderly, of course!

Now what could do away with a huge chunk of their elderly with minimum damage to the rest of the population?

A virus that targets the elderly and those with underlying conditions!
Wipe out most of the elders and the "weak" leaving a stronger population.

Would anyone really be that surprised if China killed their own people?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

However, I do think the Chinese - as is becoming increasingly reported - have lied hand-over-fist over the impact of Covid-19 domestically, and this Chinese cover-up ensured the rest of the world was slow to react to the seriousness

The data was out for nearly two month. countries to choose to act in different ways. Thats why South Korea although heavily infected slowed the growth rate and the USA is a slow motion train wreck

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

What if it IS a bioweapon but one that was never supposed to get loose worldwide?

They wouldn't go to the effort of developing bio-weapons if they weren't prepared to use them.
And I totally agree, China wouldn't think twice about killing off a percentage of their elderly population to advance their cause.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
South Korea and Taiwan are not member states of WHO.
They were probably following their own plan rather than listening to a terrorist lead global organisation

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinimark
They were probably following their own plan rather than listening to a terrorist lead global organisation

Please

Taiwan is a member state under province or territory of China and Korea is a full member. What do you think the WHO have done wrong they have been saying for over a month that governments are not doing enough.

and now because some governments did not listen the dead will pile up.

But point the finger is easier than talking self responsibility.

edit on 1-4-2020 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

A virus that targets the elderly and those with underlying conditions! Wipe out most of the elders and the "weak" leaving a stronger population.

Some 50 percent of the peeps on ICUs are under the age of 50

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

a reply to: and14263
Thank you for that extra info. You are correct, Taiwan closed its borders to foreign nationals on the 19th of March.
I wouldn't post factually incorrect info on purpose and I'm happy to be corrected. I visited TW dozens of times, I will try to make contact with colleagues to get more info on this tracking app.

BBC released this article today www.bbc.co.uk...
I know they are doing this in China. Restricting movement based on where you have been.

Edit: article is from yesterday

That BBC article is quite eye opening!

soulwaxer

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

A virus that targets the elderly and those with underlying conditions! Wipe out most of the elders and the "weak" leaving a stronger population.

Some 50 percent of the peeps on ICUs are under the age of 50

You got a source for that?..

soulwaxer

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Please

What do you think the WHO have done wrong they have been saying for over a month that governments are not doing enough.

WHO only declared it a pandemic 3 weeks ago.
Edit to add date 11 March 2020 time.com...
edit on 1-4-2020 by tinimark because: add info

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

In the last 3 weeks the BBC has gone in to full propaganda mode. I always knew BBC was state media (funded by us by license fee) but this has been a real eye opener to my friends that don't normally do conspiracy.
Boris recently floated the idea of abolishing the BBC license fee but i'm sure that's a ruse.

This BBC article is particularly sad to me. They are going to roll out this app and it is part of a slow roll-out.
To my friends in the USA. Watch out for this slow roll out, and be prepared
edit on 1-4-2020 by tinimark because: America is important

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Regardless of a Connection , Communist China is Responsible for the Virus Outbreak and should be Dealt With by the International Community NOW !

edit on 1-4-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

World Health Organization , United Nations , China , Bill Gate Foundation .......the List goes on ........

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Yes but they have been offering advice before and peeps not listening. Funny how some countries did just fine look at south korea. The tested from the start. They didnt sit there for a month a first watch it spread..

duh

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

At this Point , 4/2/2020 , it has become Fairly Evident to Most Around the World that the World Health Organization has been Very Complacent in Containing the Spread of this Virus Around the World since it first Surfaced in Wuhan China . Inaction by Design , or just Complete Incompetence by it's Ruling Counsel in Dealing with a WORLD Pandemic Outbreak > ?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
At this point, and I am glad this topic came, up i was gonna make one, I am beginnings to see the correlation, between this pandemic, and some benefits, that are being given to china, vs it’s adversaries. China’s economy was in decline before this pandemic, conveniently started in wohan, I have been on this current event since we started watching it back in late January here on ats. I don’t believe in coincidences either, and CONCIDERING the event is suppose to have occured in a wet market near and virus lab in Wohan, man that raises a red flag. Also why we let china go unchecked is baffling to me, the Chinese were catching flights out of china, all over the globe since the outbreak started, sure trump, banned flight in the latter part of January, but I am not stupid the Chinese could catch flights to Italy ahem, and from Italy head to USA. So ya I am pretty damn confident everything happening globally is not a coincidence that occured in Wuhan, back in China, during the holiday where the people were traveling all over the country, they used there people to spread it globally..

I know it sounds mean, but truth is stranger than fiction sometimes.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

During the Past " Chinese New Year " , Over 5 Million Chinese from Wuhan and Other Areas of China Traveled Around the World RIGHT AFTER the First Cases of Covid-19 were First Reported . Hey , If it Quack's Like a Duck Man then ...........

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yea that is my point. It’s brilliant sadly, but I am not suprised they are getting away with it, but man lemme, tell you, if I was a world leader I would be scrutinizing the hell out of china, or I would have months ago, This is the part of the story I cant quite wrap my head around, unless china, warned them they would do something and trump, was to stupid to take heed to it. I have not gone further back to analyze news clips from the trade war, but if I wanted to unleash a pandemic on the world I would start it in my communist country and not let anyone into the hot zone so I could narrate the story.

China, is already being aggressive in the contested north china sea, where we have been contesting them. Yet they may not even have to get conventional they have managed to damage us all without even having to use their military. Yet I think they have other moves, not sure how they will stimulate their economy they make have just unleashed an economical nuke to remind us all they want to be respected.

If they do get conventional I am not sure with direction they will go. I dunno I have now Idea where any of there armies are deployed at the moment. I would assume they are still acting like this is all an accident and their armies are garrisoned. As I said no need to deploy. The virus, is doing its job.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Communist China has MASTERS , they are More Powerful than them . They have been Dictating the " Shots " Since the Beginning . A Coup Attempt Upon the WORLD Itself . Hmm.. WHO Could they Actually Be > ?.................(

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Lol I see what you doing ——->>>> I been x awhile goof ball 😛. It is speculative.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Of Course Silly , ATS is a Conspiracy Site , No > ? .........)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join