It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did WHO work with China to spread the virus?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Now that we know the Globalist Organisation WHO’s Director General is a Marxist criminal who should be tried for crimes against humanity. www.youtube.com...

And we now know WHO seems to be influenced by China. www.youtube.com...
by the way, Taiwan is one of the least hit countries and is doing quite alright without WHO guidance in place. Everyone, everywhere wearing masks, no other restrictions.

And we now seem to have some pretty solid evidence the virus is an engineered bio-weapon. www.youtube.com...

The next question is if it was released to the world on purpose or by accident.

We all know Trump is anti Globalism and the damage he has done to China with his trade war is much bigger than most people realise i.e. not just economical.

It seems to me the Chinese would be much happier with any regime other than the current one.

We could very well be seeing China’s counter punch to the trade war.
WHO provides the guidelines www.who.int...

Somehow manage to shutdown half the planet!
Severely damage the American/World economy.
Make sure there’s not enough masks, make everyone fear the gov by forcing people to stay home etc..

Trump said America was “At War” and “Attacked” by a Chinese virus and I think he means that literally. Is this modern day warfare we are witnessing? After all, why go to the trouble of engineering bio-weapons if you’re not going to use them?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tinimark

And who would buy Chinese goods if all world trade implodes?
And why a virus that kills people with an average age of 80+?

The only ones who might benefit are pension fonds.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
The only ones who might benefit are pension fonds.

WOW!... There are no words.

soulwaxer

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Your premise is very much how I see it. Have you seen Event 201? That also fits in well.

soulwaxer

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer
Hi, yes, I've seen it.
I also think Polly is putting out good info.
George Webb's latest videos are worth checking out too.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinimark
a reply to: soulwaxer
Hi, yes, I've seen it.
I also think Polly is putting out good info.
George Webb's latest videos are worth checking out too.

Yes, she does. Haven't seen George Webb's videos, but will definitely have a look.

soulwaxer

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   

They enabled misinformation.
Here , from our friends at the CFR :

www.cfr.org...

By the way, this is a very serious article. This circulates across the highest levels. SAAVY?

Dr.Tedros close payroll with Communist China: dailycaller.com...

The WHO Website and its Illustrious claims : www.who.int...

Rotten to the core Corruption. The U.N. is rotted out as well.
Great Question Thread! S&F

edit on 1-4-2020 by Wildmanimal because: Add Goody

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
That makes it a bio weapon

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Every time the name "World Health Organization" is mentioned by the media, it's done so in a very reverent manner, sort of like "The Supreme Court says.....". It seems the Director of WHO is untouchable. Are you suggesting that he be asked to testify before some judicial body about his interactions with China?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Check out the amount of people who are full of praise for China and South Korea over their "handling" of the situation.

No regard for HOW they may have got the results.

Just praise. Quite revealing.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Oh right. Must be true someone made a video and posted it on YouTube.

I do not think Dr Tedros Adhanom, who is the current Director General of WHO, is sitting on top of a conspiracy to spread Covid-19.

However, I do think the Chinese - as is becoming increasingly reported - have lied hand-over-fist over the impact of Covid-19 domestically, and this Chinese cover-up ensured the rest of the world was slow to react to the seriousness. At worst the WHO have been negligent in accepting Chinese misinformation as fact and basing their advice on it.

Furthermore, China appear content with the spread of conspiracy e.g. "it was a western bio-weapon gone wrong”, “it was WHO/UN/Mossad”, “it was this, that and the other”. After all such tactics are used to great effect by Russia, so they are just using a successful approach. These distracting and contradictory conspiracies just make the truth harder to find - and China don't want the truth to be found.

Therefore, it seems increasingly likely that China's misinformation and cover-up has made the situation worse. But as China is a closed and repressive state the facts will be hard to prove.
edit on 1/4/2020 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

In the third youtube link I posted, Prof Francis Boyle (who has literally written books on bio-weapons) references peer reviewed scientific journals that not only support his claim but seemingly are a smoking gun. Could these documents have been faked? Possibly, I suppose but that would imply state level interference and that would be a conspiracy of the same magnitude as what I have presented here.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Are you suggesting that he be asked to testify before some judicial body about his interactions with China?

Firstly, I'm afraid that would never happen. There are already big petitions for his complete removal from position that are being ignored. Secondly, I think his interactions with China are not the worst of his crimes. Thirdly, I have enjoyed reading your posts over the years, thankyou!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Somehow manage to shutdown half the planet! Severely damage the American/World economy. Make sure there’s not enough masks, make everyone fear the gov by forcing people to stay home etc..

LMAO

The WHO has no say in these matters at all. Actually they have no say in anything, can't enforce anything. All they can do is make make recommendations based on the data they get.

You want to blame someone. Blame your politicians.
edit on 1-4-2020 by moebius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinimark
In the third youtube link I posted, Prof Francis Boyle (who has literally written books on bio-weapons) references peer reviewed scientific journals that not only support his claim but seemingly are a smoking gun.

Good old Professor Boyle wrote a book in 2006 called Biowarfare and Terrorism. He's no expert on the subject, as his video is a reminder. He's preaching to the echo-chamber and being selective in his quotes to build a narrative which stimulates some people’s cognitive bias. You are hearing what you want to hear.

Here's the first paper he selectively referenced... Sciencedirect . There is nothing in the research to suggest that the virus was engineered. The paper discussed evolution and similarity to other viruses. If he thinks selecting a single sentence from a scientist paper full of gobbledegook is his “smoking gun” then he should stick to his proper job, which is international law.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Here is the part he is referring to in the first document.

Strikingly, the 2019-nCoV S-protein sequence contains 12 additional nucleotides upstream of the single Arg↓ cleavage site 1 (Fig. 1, Fig. 2) leading to a predictively solvent-exposed PRRAR↓SV sequence, which corresponds to a canonical furin-like cleavage site (Braun and Sauter, 2019; Izaguirre, 2019; Seidah and Prat, 2012). This furin-like cleavage site, is supposed to be cleaved during virus egress (Mille and Whittaker, 2014) for S-protein “priming” and may provide a gain-of-function to the 2019-nCoV for efficient spreading in the human population compared to other lineage b betacoronaviruses.

The first document is not the smoking gun but it does suggest evidence of a "gain-of-function".

What are your thoughts on where the virus came from if it wasn't from Bio Safety lab where it is already known they engineer viruses like this?

Edit: messed up the quote
edit on 1-4-2020 by tinimark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Taiwan is one of the least hit countries and is doing quite alright without WHO guidance in place. Everyone, everywhere wearing masks, no other restrictions.

This is factually incorrect.

Taiwan imposed some advanced quarantine restrictions using private mobile phone tracking. It's an island that closed its borders quickly to ALL foreign nationals.

I don't think posting factually incorrect information is helpful. Potentially even dangerous.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263
Thank you for that extra info. You are correct, Taiwan closed its borders to foreign nationals on the 19th of March.
I wouldn't post factually incorrect info on purpose and I'm happy to be corrected. I visited TW dozens of times, I will try to make contact with colleagues to get more info on this tracking app.

BBC released this article today www.bbc.co.uk...
I know they are doing this in China. Restricting movement based on where you have been.

Edit: article is from yesterday
edit on 1-4-2020 by tinimark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   

a reply to: paraphi

I do not think Dr Tedros Adhanom, who is the current Director General of WHO, is sitting on top of a conspiracy to spread Covid-19.

Perhaps he's just a patsy to blame if something goes wrong

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Blowback

My current theory is he's just a puppet prepared to do terrible things when required.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join