It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we really on lockdown 4 cov19 or somthing else

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DiddyC

Nah don't worry about it.... Slingshot... it's aimed at the headquarters... Not earth...

Let's go nuts all together

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

People are on lockdown because they're allowing themselves to become victimized by the tyranny of the masses.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

OK give me chance I'll go look n come back at least with a name you can Google.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Wow mmm it's in our faces n what's Wales sayin?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DiddyC
a reply to: chr0naut

I'm not saying it wasn't bad.. Because it was nasty, she thought she were dying at one point n so did I, I'm just saying when I was younger I've felt worse flu's. Just say in.

Yes but the virus was having its worst effect on you before you started to fight it.

It's like in WW1 trench warfare with poison gas. Bodies started dropping, with no sign of the enemy. Just horrible skin and eye burns and injured lungs.

It took a while before they started to give out gas masks, after they realized what was going on.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm not leanin' asteroid at the moment but you never know. I think they'd shut the internet down completely for several days before it hit us to minimize the warnings from backyard amateur astronomers. I guess we'll find out in April either way.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

People are on lockdown because they're allowing themselves to become victimized by the tyranny of the masses.

Go and wake up all those people who are playing dead, then.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Wow mmm it's in our faces n what's Wales sayin?

Devolution!

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsealad

NASA classifies 1998 OR2 a “potentially hazardous asteroid.” To receive that designation, an asteroid must be at least 500 feet across and pass within 4,650,000 miles of Earth. While an asteroid at that distance poses absolutely no threat to Earth, its orbit could be altered by gravitational tugs from other planets or moons in our solar system so that, on a future orbit, it might pass much closer to Earth or even impact our planet.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

a reply to: LookingAtMars

Yeh but hundreds?

Yes. Technology and miniaturization means it is more economical to deploy hundreds or even thousands.

That is precisely the point of a constellation of micro-satellites.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

a reply to: chelsealad

Is this planet x/nibiru?

If it is, it's stuttering.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Shutting down the interwebs would be a big alarm bell unless we were expecting it due to "the virus."

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

If we were all gonna die from an asteroid...the big dogs would all be in bunkers and we would all be out robbing, pillaging and killing one another.

Oh wait.

Think I'll go into LA today and test drive a Ferrari lol!

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

It seems odd that working from home would put that much pressure on the system, especially since most jobs that can be done from home are done on the internet in the office anyway. Even apps that use internal networks exclusively are still using those networks via VPN and secure id.

I guess we are going to need more overhead.

Thanks for the heads up!

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Jean Seimple is the guy with the pics and even some former CNN (I know) guy Marshall Masters former science producer is saying it. No links but Google them plz. 👍

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

LOL n do a YouTube vid I'd watch that 4 def😎

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
how is the sun doing at the moment? has anyone bothered to analyze it?

why asteroid and not a solar storm for example? that would send us right back to the dark ages thus the live drill that's happening

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

LOL love it bring it on! 😜

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

LOL n do a YouTube vid I'd watch that 4 def😎

Done! lol

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

It seems odd that working from home would put that much pressure on the system, especially since most jobs that can be done from home are done on the internet in the office anyway. Even apps that use internal networks exclusively are still using those networks via VPN and secure id.

I guess we are going to need more overhead.

Thanks for the heads up!

Thats easy. Offices have their own pipes for internet use. Working from home hits the consumer connections that are not built for such use as they are seeing now. WFH has been a thing for years however this has put a new strain on the bandwidth. VPN makes no difference, its still traffic.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join