It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we really on lockdown 4 cov19 or somthing else

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Look don't take the mick out of me for posting this but me and the missus have just got over the so-called Cov19 virus, when I were younger I had worse flu symptoms... Yes it was nasty.. But is lockdown necessary?

I keep hearing about this "comet" Atlas... and last night here in the UK there were streaks of light shooting across the sky and the media here are trying to spin it as "Elon musks constellation sattelites" but apparently there were loads of these so-called streaks across the sky. I'm calling BS what's he done sent hundreds of these things up all at once? No shut up of course not, do they think we're that stupid? Well it seems most are...

Is that really why we're on lockdown? What say you the most intelligent people I find on the Internet my fellow brothers and sisters on ATS? Please be kind..

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
If we were all gonna die from an asteroid...the big dogs would all be in bunkers and we would all be out robbing, pillaging and killing one another.

Oh wait.

a reply to: DiddyC

+22 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
We're on lockdown because - yeah, go with the asteroid thing, it makes as much sense as anything else does right now.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Take all the social distancing, economies shuttered, media and entertainment (sports) nearly non-existant, and general uncertainty and anxiety in the world...

I have been wondering the same exact thing

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

😀 Ain't they the scum bags, never thought of that probably all them home vids are done in the bunkers sound studios, so we don't go hunting for them and do em in... 🤔

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadys321

Yeh exactly.. Perfect cover. Boom.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

If it was a little before (less than an hour) sunrise or after sunset it was Musk.

That is the only time you can see the starlinks.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Maybe this is a test run for the real deal.

You know, like a live training exercise for the main event.

They didn’t do that on 9/11...... Wait what?!?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I know but what's happening is effed, our UK gov and all the major players have disappeared...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Live exercise and all that mmm..

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I do believe we are under a lockdown for reasons other than the "virus" and I also believe that the "virus" is being misdiagnosed and what people are being tested for is just a seasonal flu.
Of course this is only my opinion after everything I've read of the last few weeks.
I don't believe we are on lockdown due to the Asteroid either, but I like your thinking, and I believe it's a lot more serious than that.
I don't really have an idea on what it could be.
Oh, maybe our overlords have given the leadership of the World an ultimatum that they reduce our pollution levels significantly over a set period of time or face complete destruction from THE comet/asteroid.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Yeh but hundreds?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsealad

Exactly just at the time when everyone does get flu lol, but most buy it.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Of course it makes perfect sense. If we were asked to do a worldwide lockdown as practice for a comet collision we'd say hell no, and if we were told it was to happen, society would collapse as we know it.

So what do they do, create a virus which is very mild and use the lockdown measures to educate people to keep some form of society going when 'another' ELE comes along, aka the comet.

It makes perfect sense as, the elite don't want the world to turn into every man for himself as then they lose their perks. So it makes perfect sense that they would still try and grab power with everything they can as to keep their position in this world.

One thing for sure is true and that's that this thing has more to it then meets the eye.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsealad

Is this planet x/nibiru?

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I've been leaning toward the asteroid theory as it makes about as much sense as this virus does. BUT, I'm now also leaning toward the NWO global domination theory as well.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

Yeh all the stars are on melt down on their vids crying n crap, proper losing it!

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DiddyC
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Yeh but hundreds?

They have launched that many.

I think they are in links of like 60 and drift apart with time.

Could seem like hundreds to someone.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
All I really know at the moment, is that our society has been effectively shut down. I've seen no first-hand evidence of any virus and must rely on information from people that lie.

The universal 'competence' of governments, seems more than a little suspicious to me.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
DeathSlayer saw an impact in a recent vision.

Lets hope the visions stop.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join