It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashtar Command have returned with a new message

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well actually it's a song from Ashtar command. In these trying times Ashtar have seen that many others are sharing their own versions of popular Earth songs. Ashtar wish to be included in this and as such commissioned some of their "ambassadors" to perform John Cage's 4'33 n their behalf. People of the earth, time travellers, Interdimensional entities, please give a big hand for Ashtar Command..... if you don't want to be err "probed" that is..

vimeo.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FireMoon

I don't get it??? I thought I would hear music and all it was were pics and signatures.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Oh I get it you have to know telepathy to hear it... lol I don't have that skill.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
hey, tell them to get these dang crickets outta my head. 24/7, it's like a chorus. Nah, sometimes it aint so bad, it's like angels singing a hymn or something.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I swear if I hear the word "Ashtar" one more time I will implode.
I have a very open mind and a great sense of humor, but this... oh (space) brother.
badum tsssss

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

One of the biggest hoaxes in UFOLOGY is the Ashtar Command
thanks to Timothy Green Beckley,Mr.UFO himself.
Are there people who really believe in this Ashtar Command?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FireMoon
a reply to: watchandwait410

Thanks for sharing this video, I honestly had no idea what any of this meant until I started reading some of the comments. I really like the concept, so once again, thank you.

It was this comment:

"Lostjoy IX
2 years ago (edited)
4'33" isn't about silence, it's about the noise the audience makes which would be considered music. John Cage said as long as we live, silence will not exist; He said this after being in one of those silent chambers and how he expected pure silence, but instead heard 2 different noises, 1 high and 1 low. Someone later explained to him that the high he heard was his nervous system and the low, his own blood circulation. "
edit on 27-3-2020 by Necrobile because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

It depends what you define as a hoax. Did the Ashtar message happen? 100% yes, I witnessed it myself. I was involved in the only proper investigation done in public and I can say for certain that, TV engineers were told quite clearly. "To speak to the press about the incident was to invite instant dismissal".

What I do find quite hilarious is that, in the last month I now have read on a couple of sites, that the group I was a part of "The Cosmic Cowboys" was the group that carried out the interruption. They most definitely didn't, it would have been something totally different had they been responsible and they had neither the expertise, the money, or the kit to carry out that particular interruption.

The most credible explanation for what occurred that Saturday evening is that. It was carried out by members of the security services to test 1; Just what it would take to pull it off and 2; would it be possible for a foreign government to carry it out? The answer they found was , yes it's was possible, and not without a shed load of kit to make it genuinely worthwhile.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
You must rethink what you know about reality and what to be truth if you actually believe this. This is a sign is delusion and I hope you can get over that. While you are doing no harm to anybody, it pains me to know that people are stuck in this mindset of thinking things like this to be true.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
seriously?
aliens?
really?
in this time of need??
heres a message to all these channelers and contactees who all claim to have contact with higher beings
where are these higher beings right now to help us

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
If you believe in this nonsense I'm very sorry to break this news to you..
You're stupid. Unlucky.

new topics

top topics

join