It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID panick is backfiring spectacularly, and its awesome.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: Melen

Oooo, he closed schools and hair dressers, everything else is still open. Still letting people gather in groups in NYC. He could've locked everything down right from the beginning instead ole fumble fingers lets the numbers climb past the 39000 mark, you think that's from his competent leadership?

It's been a week since all large gatherings were banned and all businesses were ordered to have 100% of their work force work from home.

If he had've "locked everything down right from the beginning" you all would be calling him a Communist.

OH WAIT, you already are. So basically, you are full of #.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

Now Trump doesnt do enough and is an idoit for wanting to try and save the economy.

That bastard!

You mean bastards, plural.

Obama and Trump are a lot alike in regards to economic issues.

Both could have saved our country from the FED takeover, but no..

Obama instead put nearly 50 million people on welfare, and Trump just gave our country away by nationalizing industries and greenlighting asset purchases on a global scale by his pals at the FED.

FED President Bostic said this morning that bailing out entire cities and states is not a problem!

REALLY????

They are buying up the WORLD!

Congress is asking for 2 trillion MORE as we speak!

This is going to be business as usual in 2 weeks!!???

Why? Because the President WANTS it to be by Easter??

I'm ABSOLUTELY flabbergasted how many people and members here are so politically polarized and frankly compromised, to actually believe such nonsense.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Melen
Trump started out literally calling it a "democrat hoax". Do you people watch the news at all?

He didn't call the virus a hoax, and anyone who claims that is lying. This idea is all coming from a video that was very obviously cut and edited together to be spread by the MSM to make it look like he was calling the virus itself a hoax. He wasn't. Maybe instead of asking people if they watch the "news" you should start telling people not to.
Here's his literal exact words from which the "hoax" claim comes from:

"One of my people came up to me and said, “Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.” That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax. But we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We have 15 people in this massive country and because of the fact that we went early. "

And here's the edited video the MSM was spreading to try to make people think Trump called the virus a hoax:

Here's the full rally where you can see the unedited version for yourself, where this edited clip comes from the first 4 minutes:

edit on 3/27/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

You trust polls?

when they say the opposite of what a trump hating MSM sponsored poll i do. they tend to only ask groups they think will respond the way they want.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: seeker1963

There's an entire thread on how Governor Cuomo and Mayor De Blasio's ineptitude and arrogance, exposed many thousands of New Yorkers to Covid-19....weeks after the Trump Administration had issued a Nationwide Health Warning.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There will be lawsuits for gross negligence after this is over.

Cuomo was publicly addressing this in mid February. Trump spent most of February saying this was a hoax, not a big deal and "like a cold" that will go away.

I shouldn't be surprised by all this history rewriting, and I shouldn't even respond because it's frickin' pointless. Some of you have your dates backwards. It's easy for you to discover on your own.

I'll still be back in 2 weeks to call bull# on the OP.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Untrue. He has repeated that claim --- and the 'it will be a miracle' claim. Good try.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
It's best to trust the Trump Administration task force and President Trump himself. They have been more successful in their chosen professions than any of us most likely have been.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Trump started out literally calling it a "democrat hoax". Do you people watch the news at all?

"And this is their new hoax"

What am I missing again?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

That's why I use links to articles, where I can. It's a good practice to follow when you make a claim.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It won't be the chinr virus that brings trump down, but the recession, death of small business and unemployed numbers...will!

www.bloomberg.com...

edit on 27-3-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It amazes me that we've reached a point where a 48% approval rating is now something to celebrate. SMH

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I live in New York, which is so far the hardest hit state. People are far from panicking, which is why it's continuing to accelerate its spread.

I know it's near impossible to argue with a Trump follower, because logic, science and facts are essentially irrelevant to them, so how about we just keep track of this post for 2 weeks.

I am SO disgusted and sick of hearing comments like this. It is incredibly stereotypical and judgmental to paint everyone who supports the President, simply because he is our President, with the brush that they are all morons. That simply isn't true, and all you are doing is painting yourself with that same brush and making yourself look arrogant AF.

My prediction: you're an idiot who believes a reality TV actor over actual doctors, to all of our detriment.

Who knows, maybe I'll be the idiot? Watch this space to find out, boys and girls!

Case in point.

Suspend your disbelief for a moment that everyone except you and your ilk are morons.

Do you honestly believe Trump is the sole decider? That the doctors and officials around him are morons? That he isn't advised by dozens, if not hundreds, of educated people around him? Wouldn't that mean that you are implying those people are idiots too? That Trump is blind led by the blind?

Come on man.... get off your crazy ass train.

No one person is at fault for any of this. There is an entire world that you have no idea about, and frankly, no idea what the hell you're talking about. The President has to take responsibility for what his advisors are telling him, he's not immune to bad information, but you can't put that squarely on his shoulders just because it fits a narrative or political ideology.

Did your NY governor or mayor stop flights to China knowing that your city is the number one hub for all Chinese flights when the reports were coming in? Did they tell people to go out and enjoy the parade? Did they say there was nothing to worry about? Did they tell the public the STATE and CITY were prepared to handle the virus? Why yes... they most certainly did. Own it and stop deflecting. It is not one man's fault solely.

Some of us have had enough and just want the Country and its People to get better and need to support any effort to do that, no matter what your political beliefs are or who it is that is trying to do it. We are all sick and tired of people like you using 1 moron who drank fish tank cleaner to demonize the President and put that on him. If you're going to demonize someone, put it on Darwin.

Knock that sh*t off please and find a way to help your Country by supporting your President. You don't have to like someone to love them... people might not like the President, but you should love your Country, and that is who the President represents.

~Namaste

link   
a reply to: olaru12

Normally I would say you are 100% correct.... but look at the option a guy who is obviously struggling mentally to such a degree that even Yahoo has started carrying stories of his verbal failures.

If the option is a guy who may very well die in office, or the devil you know, well lot of people will stick with the devil you know.

Also the more congress screws up the relief package the more it will benefit trump.. he can say I pushed for X, Y, Z to help small business and people but congress kept blocking it to stuff it full of pork. (truth wont matter it will play great in a sound bite)

link   
a reply to: olaru12
EXACTLY.

And who gives two snips if it brings HIM down in the first place?

We're BEYOND that now!

It's going to bring US down!! It already is, and it's just getting started!

link   

It's been a week since all large gatherings were banned and all businesses were ordered to have 100% of their work force work from home.

Yup, and this virus has been going for months, glad you see where king cuomo screwed up. Trump put the travel ban in January and was called racist, he was over reacting.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

It's best to trust the Trump Administration task force and President Trump himself. They have been more successful in their chosen professions than any of us most likely have been.

Trump has bankrupted how many companies? Been sued for countless unethical business practices. And somehow you think he's qualified to manage the economy and a pandemic??? I usually don't ever respond to your posts but this one is even stupid by YOUR standards.

Would you let Tom Brady perform surgery on you? He's extremely successful.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

That's why I use links to articles, where I can. It's a good practice to follow when you make a claim.

Generally a fair point, but frankly, you wouldn't believe anything I linked to anyways.

For example, your little footer there, is utter bull#. It's presented as a direct quote, yet he never said such a thing. If you listen to, or read, the interview, it was clear he was referring to Obama ordering investigation into potential Russian interference. This appears to be documented on right-wing nut job websites as him saying what's in your quote. The rest of the world has the actual video and transcripts.

So should I give links to articles to show you are full of #? Yes, fair point. On the other hand, I'm 100% positive you know that sentence wasn't actually said by Clapper, so why would I bother wasting my time. You might say it's satirical, which would be yet another fair point. However, it's presented as a direct quote, so I would have to call shenanigans.

All this to say, yes, you're right, but it's a complete waste of time, because anything I link to would be disregarded unless it came from Fox News, Breitbart or other far-right wing outlets.

(Another fair point, I'm wasting all of my time in the first place!)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I dont people can really blame any goverment. They tell people to avoid close contact and to stay inside, some idiots just dont care.Maybe he should put in the military and the cops giving heavy fines for gathering in groups and so on

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

We're just getting started on this train of infection and detection.

It's been here since the end of January... I don't think it's just getting here.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

So you still think the world wide pandemic is about Trump? Or am I misunderstanding?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join