It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

In a wide-ranging, digressive news conference Sunday evening, President Trump said he has activated the National Guard to assist New York, California and Washington, states that so far have been hit hardest by the coronavirus.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency will fund the deployment of the Guard, which Trump said will give states "maximum flexibility to use the Guard against the virus without having to worry about costs and liability.

NPR

"use the Guard against the virus"

But which virus ?

Cheers

Hopefully the liberal virus it has killed tens of millions in a century or so.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I am interested first to see if any thing comes of it for him like arrested or not banned from the nets etc. I am interested in his predictions coming true or his claims of something with the Queen. What does he predict that doesn't or does come true will help me the most. If that stuff shakes out we can final conclude together. I am just looking for real closure or real facts one way or the other that are logical to my thought process.

I feel ya. It's like a wild goose chase but there is actually a goose....somewhere. I'm still wondering if it's black, white or just a silly one. Too many things aren't adding up to the expected result. What a sideshow babyQ is lol. new vid today on youtube btw. New Command

*anyone else notice the ghost references in those stringers posted by an anon on 8kun? look at the date.
I'm sure it's purely coincidence we had a visitor by the same name in the thread later the same day. things that make ya go hmmm

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Manufactured or not a Storm is coming.
Could this be the storm that's been brewing since the post 2008 financial crisis? The big banksters back then warned it would happen again in about 10 years, manufactured or not... this time they're going to crash the whole world and usher in something else. This is like a 9/11 + 08 collapse + new boogeyman (virus) all brewed into one giant global 'crisis.'
Still though I think this virus chaos event is something bigger. Perhaps, bigger than anyone can imagine. Maybe Q did know but couldn't leak anything for 'reasons'.?🙄

197 countries in the world or 195 recognized by the UN.
174 countries are now reporting Corona cases.

Who is left? Maybe once all countries are reporting we'll see the POTUS tweet: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......." And then we all ride the roller coaster down. Hold on to your hats, it won't last long.

Agree we'll all adapt (most of us) but adapt to what? Who knows. Probably many things. Everyone will be affected differently; mentally, physically, and spiritually. I'm keeping a positive outlook, after all the best is yet to come, right?

Dismiss the virus contagion for a moment, WHY would they want us all inside, no group gatherings and restricted travel to some degree, border closings? So many Sci-fi movies come to mind. What don't they want us to see or could it be to protect us from something other than the virus.? Are we under a more nefarious threat?

Back in ancient times many civilizations built underground habitats. Still many theories on that topic. One theory is there was a massive meteor shower.

On a bright side with many Quarantined and shelter-in-place I'll bet for the first time, American homes will be the cleanest, most sanitized of spring cleaning ever. Cleaning takes your mind off things and reduces anxiety, at least for me.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I hope so. I just think there are many who will simply do what they are told.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
That clip was something else, thanks for sharing that.
I hope more people watch it because it's an eye opener, at this stage to be that bad at getting his message out.

We should all keep in mind Joe Biden is the best the democrats have to offer.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Biden told Georgia donors his nominee would have to be prepared to step into the top job immediately.

"The most important thing — and I've actually talked to Barack about this — the most important thing is that there has to be someone who, the day after they're picked, is prepared to be president of the United States of America if something happened," Biden said.

Staggering. Just Staggering.

Given his admission I won't feel bad about posting this pathetic clip

fof, that was his best take! There is another one floating equally as bad. If folks can't see it, I guess next stop is a full blown Weekend At Joe's dead body with strings thing.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I keep beating this drum and everyone hates it, but if stores could just be free to raise their prices it would have worked itself out a week ago.

Anti-gouging laws are proof that controlled pricing doesn’t even work in an emergency.

If that water cost 2x as much, hoarder probably not hoarding. More water for those who need it.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Yea, I think Joe Biden's brother has a healthcare medical survey company and Pelosi's son has a medical questionnaire company, they were both awarded millions, lol..it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

It wasn't spent at all. It went into the bank accounts of members of Congress and the people close to them.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Its a bit esoteric, and hard to describe.. But it doesnt feel like the anxiety I feel is my own. Itll spike, literally out of nowhere, and just burble along for a little bit.

Never had any anxiety issues, beyond normal life stuff that we learn how to deal with (some really tough), and I think that my way of life might (maybe the meditation?) allow me to examine it a bit differently.

I suppose its possible that its some sort of anticipatory feeling for "something big," but every time I experience it, Im more convinced its not me. Maybe its just some wierd thing Im going through, like hearing an echo of Pan's shout from the collective milieu.

If nothing else, it makes it easier to ignore in a lot of ways.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Pelosi Provisions Unrolled @RachelBovard

Pelosi's #COVID19 bill is 1,119 pages and contains provisions for "conducting risk-limiting audits of results of elections" so yeah it's really very focused on the crisis at hand.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: imthegoat

Its a bit esoteric, and hard to describe.. But it doesnt feel like the anxiety I feel is my own. Itll spike, literally out of nowhere, and just burble along for a little bit.

Never had any anxiety issues, beyond normal life stuff that we learn how to deal with (some really tough), and I think that my way of life might (maybe the meditation?) allow me to examine it a bit differently.

I suppose its possible that its some sort of anticipatory feeling for "something big," but every time I experience it, Im more convinced its not me. Maybe its just some wierd thing Im going through, like hearing an echo of Pan's shout from the collective milieu.

If nothing else, it makes it easier to ignore in a lot of ways.

Well observed SM, thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Of Note:

PG&E pleads guilty to charges of manslaughter in deadliest California wildfire in history

The PG&E Corporation has agreed to plead guilty to charges of felony involuntary manslaughter for its role in sparking a wildfire in Butte County, California, that killed 84 people in 2018.

The indictment charges the company with 84 counts of manslaughter and one count of unlawfully causing a fire.

You may already have known but in case not...

PG&E (Rothschild) "Owns" a Primary Water Source in Northern California.
PG&E acquired the hydroelectric complex and accompanying Eel River water rights in 1930.

I'm sure they can afford the payout but the 'fires' were all about the 'water'!

burners.me...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

I keep beating this drum and everyone hates it, but if stores could just be free to raise their prices it would have worked itself out a week ago.

Anti-gouging laws are proof that controlled pricing doesn’t even work in an emergency.

If that water cost 2x as much, hoarder probably not hoarding. More water for those who need it.

Saw a guy today, when I was heading into the Hallmark store for a Sympathy card, whose cart was filled with water.

I wanted to hit him in the head with a bat.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

There's also a clip of Joe Biden giving a Coronavirus briefing. Stating that due to President Trump's incompetence, people will die who have never died before!

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

There's also a clip of Joe Biden giving a Coronavirus briefing. Stating that due to President Trump's incompetence, people will die who have never died before!

This guy is worse than Quayle. Ugh.

Dim and can't keep his nose and hands away from women and girls.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Pelosi Provisions Unrolled @RachelBovard

Pelosi's #COVID19 bill is 1,119 pages and contains provisions for "conducting risk-limiting audits of results of elections" so yeah it's really very focused on the crisis at hand.

Unforgivable!

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
PM for you

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

I guess ATS is having problems today. Second try at posting.

Thank you for posting about our visitor "Atlas" Kinda forgot that little bugger.

I found this article interesting. A bit mysterious is our visitor into our neighborhood of space.

Well Heck!!! I can't add links. Anyone else having issues?

edit on 23-3-2020 by crappiekat because: dang!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join