It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Time dif: 11 hours, 15 minutes and 52

Interesting to see if DJT pulls they hysteria rug out from under them - rather when.

He started the 15 day countdown the other day, so we're at 11? Can't remember.

DECLAS? Indictment(s)? April Showers?

What is so funny to me is the look over here not there by both sides. The eneMedia wants distraction from nearly everything so they fueled this non-crises, while White Hats are more then happy for folks not looking at the ops+. POV's matter.

Q
edit on 23-3-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

15 Days...starting March 16th?

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
How could we not love someone who loves the truth like you seem to bro!

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: liveandlearn

💗❤💞💖💕💓🇺🇸💜💙💛💌💘

Well shucks.
I love yalls too!

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

What's up with this 👇 Getting cold feet already?

@TeamCanadaPR

RELEASE: The Canadian Olympic Committee and Canadian Paralympic Committee have made the difficult decision to not send Canadian teams to the Olympic and Paralympic Games in the summer of 2020.
twitter.com...

(post by PilSungMtnMan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Of Note:

PG&E pleads guilty to charges of manslaughter in deadliest California wildfire in history

The PG&E Corporation has agreed to plead guilty to charges of felony involuntary manslaughter for its role in sparking a wildfire in Butte County, California, that killed 84 people in 2018.

The indictment charges the company with 84 counts of manslaughter and one count of unlawfully causing a fire.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I saw that, yes. It's sad but, I think it's a wise decision; it's less than four months away, and we're talking months of shut down up here - I'm hearing anywhere from 6 to 18 months. Crazy.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

In a wide-ranging, digressive news conference Sunday evening, President Trump said he has activated the National Guard to assist New York, California and Washington, states that so far have been hit hardest by the coronavirus.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency will fund the deployment of the Guard, which Trump said will give states "maximum flexibility to use the Guard against the virus without having to worry about costs and liability.

NPR

"use the Guard against the virus"

But which virus ?

Cheers
edit on 23-3-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: map

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Best LARP evah.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The image from Q's video in Q3895 – "Rival Universe Descent of The Sky Flame", taken in 2006. Photographer is Edge Celize. He's in Brooklyn, NY and the photo was taken from somewhere in NYC.

Rival Universe - Descent of The Sky Flame

In destiny to be told... it is said that when the Sky Flame awakens all existence will end... not Lucifer, nor Jehovah would be able to match the very essence of the Sky Flame... Lucifer will be annihilated, and evil will vanish... Jehovah will be massacred, and goodness will cease to exist... only the fire of primordial existence will be left to burn on eternally... it is said that if Lucifer was evil incarnate... the Sky Flame is apocalypse made flesh....

edgewares.net...

He wrote a book titled Heroes' Calling

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I doubt LEOs will enforce it even if it passes.

I used to think that, but I’ve watched enough Live PD to know they will be “just following orders”.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

Interesting. Perhaps Tommy isn't really where he claims to be?

In Coronavirus news, Michigan just went on lockdown. Usual stuff: stay at home expect for essential activities. I've been working at home for the past week. I'm not sure if my employer is going to be forced to close or not.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: dashen

You have done it yet again. Thank you Dashen. We love you.

A belated YES YES YES...Thank-you Dashen!

Starred and Flagged in Apprceciation.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Amazingly..New York state has 50% of all active cases in the USA.
www.worldometers.info...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

twitter.com...

I think this Pandemic touches DJT close to home.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I'll just throw this into the mix.

Who funded the four statues, including the Future statue in Charlotte, NC.

An anonymous group of philanthopists called the Queens Table.

Presumably the Queen is Charlotte.

Queen's Table

In 1991 a small group of anonymous donors established the Queen’s Table Fund to celebrate Charlotte by quietly finding and filling needs that are not otherwise being met to enhance the quality of life in the City. Some of the projects commissioned and funded by Queen's Table are the Sculptures on the Square by Raymond Kaskey located at the intersection of Trade and Tryon Streets in uptown Charlotte, the Queen Charlotte sculpture (also by Kaskey) located at the Charlotte/Douglas International Airport and a wind sculpture on West Trade Street.

They have funded several other art projects around the city.

I searched high and low for more info and came up empty handed.

🤓

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
A novel action by my daughter this afternoon, in response to coronavirus... not sure if it was a good or bad thing to do?

She drove around me and other family members and asked us to come outside to chat face2face, but 6ft apart, whilst she stayed in car.

On the upside:
It points out that a car is like a mini containment bubble that allows social interaction?
She is missing us!

On the downside:
If we all did it then, I assume, there must be some residual increase in risk of more people being out and about?

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

If major hospitals are overflowing because of this Covid-19 outbreak, lots of new Hospitals need to be built and thousands of new medical workers recruited/trained. Not practical for a once-a-decade epidemic, is it?

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I doubt LEOs will enforce it even if it passes.

I used to think that, but I’ve watched enough Live PD to know they will be “just following orders”.

There will come a point when they won't.

ETA, I got spanked a couple times for insubordination, but it was worth it.

I refuse to be a pu**y when I know something is wrong.
edit on 3/23/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
A novel action by my daughter this afternoon, in response to coronavirus... not sure if it was a good or bad thing to do?

She drove around me and other family members and asked us to come outside to chat face2face, but 6ft apart, whilst she stayed in car.

On the upside:
It points out that a car is like a mini containment bubble that allows social interaction?
She is missing us!

On the downside:
If we all did it then, I assume, there must be some residual increase in risk of more people being out and about?

I'll report when I get home later. Going to City Hall in an hour or so to vote early.

Plan to drive around a bit to see the weirdness that is unfolding.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join