It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

It’s more than that, when he doesn’t say Chinese virus he always says invisible or some such but never Corona. As far as I’ve seen anyway.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I just got a new world map in the mail, and it say "That Country" below Mongolia and next to Korea. I was like "What the Freak"! Now world maps are racist?

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: toolgal462
LOL when you are expecting AG Barr to announce "mass arrests" and instead you get told it's okay to hoard toilet paper

Frankly, I'm pissed. They should make a statement about civilian hoarding.

The paper and sanitizer shortage is criminal.

LOL, ya gotta laugh at the irony of it don't ya? Q peeps waiting with baited breath to hear about mass arrests and instead they get "you people who have a lot of toilet paper are okay".

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: queenofswords
Are we supposed to be ignoring GHOST ?

Is _GHOST_ still popping up? I've yet to catch it aside from the screenshots. Might be interesting to get a message from them? 🤔

Yep...just a page or two back. It was a reply to Creep with the message "White".

Really? I NEVER SAW IT!

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Would you please PM me?

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
The energy fields are expanding. lower energy is getting more dense, higher energy is getting more light. Eventually, there's going to be a split --- like cell division

(I'm speculating)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Maybe a 911 moment where Bush got whispered to? But only in a good way for white hat Patriots this time.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Does the message mean anything to you?

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

sent PM

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: toolgal462
LOL when you are expecting AG Barr to announce "mass arrests" and instead you get told it's okay to hoard toilet paper

Frankly, I'm pissed. They should make a statement about civilian hoarding.

The paper and sanitizer shortage is criminal.

I agree the wife has a grocery store and some women are really nutsoid about buying ALL the TP. They have to tell them no, and limit to 8 rolls then they want to make 10 trips to their car EVERY FRIGGING DAY as soon as the door opens. Finally just banned them

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I could tell you, but then I'd have to....nevermind.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

The other night, Austin Steinbart, aka Baby Q, dropped a video on his YouTube channel where, at the end of it, he provided a 'Q Proof' - meaning, a so-called "proof" that he is, indeed, what or whom we have collectively come to know as, 'Q'.

In that "proof", he makes reference to the bible verse in the New Testament book of Ephesians regarding putting on the "full armor of God".

Just a few hours later, after days of 'silence', Q decided to drop a link to a video he had posted previously in accord with a bible quotation referencing the very same bible verse in Ephesians Austin had alluded to as being a 'Q proof'.

Coincidence? It felt a little disconcerting to me but, I ignored it.

Now, in his most recent video, he again alludes to quantum computing technology being the means by which Q+ (Austin in the future) communicates with Q (or, ''Baby Q'; Austin now, in the present); and, provided what he believes to be an 'apt' analogy to explain this:

He asks his followers to compare Q+, Q and Anons in general to the persons of the christian holy trinity:

Q+ = Father; Austin in the future;

Q = (aka 'Baby Q') Son; Austin in the present; and,

Anons = Holy Spirit; followers.

Wierd.

Here are some options:

1. Austin is Q;
2. Q knows Austin, and they are working together;
3. Q has no knowledge of the 'infamous' Austin, and inadvertently posted something, the optics of which do nothing to squash Austin's outlandish claims; rather, Q's bible post and accompanying video seem to support them.
4. Austin is not Q;
5. It was all a big and very, very wierd coincidence that unintendedly empowered Austin's supporters, as well as Austin himself.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Pm me if you need link

that would be awesome Trill, thanks

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

All I'm gonna say at this point is yes, I noticed that too.
edit on 3/23/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: ..and be careful who you follow

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Nah, I posted it earlier here.

Whoa. Thanks, thought I was losing my mind. Sorry, yes credit to you and welcome back.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: crankyoldman

So I take it that the sore on her hand filly ate what was left of her brain. Did "Q" ever say something like "Stupid is what stupid does", or anything like that to tell us about Pelosi?

By the way ... If this whole crapper-feast Pelosi is running, if it's for some kind of political gain then what's the gain? If she keeps going at it, the public will turn on her violently in her district. She won't win her re-election without cheating. If the Dems in Congress keep at it, they will be befalling the same fate. The S/T (Synarchist/Trotskyist) crowd will be exposed in America if their puppets keep pushing on the people like this.

So then what's the gain?

Reasonable question. They only have one playbook. That playbook has servd them for thousands of years. The adapt US to the play, not the play to us.

They cannot adapt and have not fully grasped that times are in fact changing. The upside is that playbook is known, while the have zero idea what the White Hat playbook is.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Aerial footage shows the USNS Mercy in San Diego this morning before 800 personnel on the Navy's hospital ship departed for Los Angeles, where it will dock to treat non-COVID-19 patients, hoping to relieve the burden from California hospitals.

ABC news

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Trump almost refuses to say Corona Virus in any form.

Odd

China VIrus = Hawuai, Medicine Control, Governor Control, Theft of Military Secrets, etc. He's reiterating this is a war on China Installed Control Systems.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Thank you!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join