It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there something else going on besides a COVID-19 pandemic?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BastogneFoxHole

So what, you just want the "Dear Leader" talking points? Journalism is the backstop of this crumbling Republic. Specifically citizen journalism. Could media do a better job? Sure, but let's don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.
edit on 3/23/2020 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: BastogneFoxHole

So what, you just want the "Dear Leader" talking points? Journalism is the backstop of this crumbling Republic. Specifically citizen journalism. Could media do a better job? Sure, but let's don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Sorry but have you seen broadcast journalism on this issue? They are gathering in their studios and telling us to stay home while they show off some of their colleagues sacrificing in their multi-million dollar homes. That is the backstop that will save us? Its total cringe or I am just out of the loop on what constitutes or amounts to Martial Law for the rest of us?

Yes, throw the baby out with the bath water.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I will tell you what this is about... the TRADE WAR.
the Trade War is being used as a proxie...for an uglier tactic of war... a Siege of sorts...

so here is how it works...

United States/Population
327.2 million (2018)

China/Population
1.386 billion (2017)

With the Global Economy Shutdown, many countries cannot depend on trade on a mass scale in order to support its population through the providing of food.

in particular, now they cannot depend on the US or anyone with all the shutdowns...

The united states is in the top 3 of the MOST FERTILE SOIL and Farms, with a huge food production industry... we grow everything...

Given a stopped economy we can afford to last quite some time before our food stores are drained by our population.

China however has a different problem... despite being the Largest global producer in bulk of certain essentials, it is also the LARGEST IMPORTER. its agriculture sector accounts for only 10% of its economy...
with Global Trade shutdown... that means it has to use their own supply for 100% of its population, and now will have limited access to imports...

1.4 Billion people....
they are gonna have to eat eachother just to avoid starvation... this is the result of their over indulgence in industry with no regard to how it is poisoning the rivers and soil...
so in desperation, they will cannibalize, and they will drink contaminated water....
and thus china will weaken greatly...

the US, will have plenty of food for at least one year if that is how long the shutdown lasts...
but just in case, Mexico, U.S. and Canada are all having talks and agreements made to insure our three nations continue to trade during this pandemic... so plenty of eggs and tortilla and meat will flow, and beer.

while china... starves out at least 50% of its population.... Genocide through Manufactured FEAR...
also would explain why we would choose NOW to have contaminated the chinese with this...

which will give us powerful leverage when the Economy is "turned back on" as the chinese will still be struggling with its Famine...and our own citizens are well fed and EAGER to get back to work...

the fear will be pushed as long as it is needed to accomplish the weakening of china and other nations...
and to shake loose undesirables in many population zones... Eugenics

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rave3n

I will tell you what this is about... the TRADE WAR.
the Trade War is being used as a proxie...for an uglier tactic of war... a Siege of sorts...

so here is how it works...

United States/Population
327.2 million (2018)

China/Population
1.386 billion (2017)

With the Global Economy Shutdown, many countries cannot depend on trade on a mass scale in order to support its population through the providing of food.

in particular, now they cannot depend on the US or anyone with all the shutdowns...

The united states is in the top 3 of the MOST FERTILE SOIL and Farms, with a huge food production industry... we grow everything...

Given a stopped economy we can afford to last quite some time before our food stores are drained by our population.

China however has a different problem... despite being the Largest global producer in bulk of certain essentials, it is also the LARGEST IMPORTER. its agriculture sector accounts for only 10% of its economy...
with Global Trade shutdown... that means it has to use their own supply for 100% of its population, and now will have limited access to imports...

1.4 Billion people....
they are gonna have to eat eachother just to avoid starvation... this is the result of their over indulgence in industry with no regard to how it is poisoning the rivers and soil...
so in desperation, they will cannibalize, and they will drink contaminated water....
and thus china will weaken greatly...

the US, will have plenty of food for at least one year if that is how long the shutdown lasts...
but just in case, Mexico, U.S. and Canada are all having talks and agreements made to insure our three nations continue to trade during this pandemic... so plenty of eggs and tortilla and meat will flow, and beer.

while china... starves out at least 50% of its population.... Genocide through Manufactured FEAR...
also would explain why we would choose NOW to have contaminated the chinese with this...

which will give us powerful leverage when the Economy is "turned back on" as the chinese will still be struggling with its Famine...and our own citizens are well fed and EAGER to get back to work...

the fear will be pushed as long as it is needed to accomplish the weakening of china and other nations...
and to shake loose undesirables in many population zones... Eugenics

Imagine if Africa and the Middle East and maybe even South America get walloped too (by the virus and economy). All of those lovely natural resources just begging for a new owner.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
watch David wilcocks new videos.; He has lots of theories. he has 2 videos on the great pandemic. They are really long . Like over 7 hours but interesting a reply to: LookingAtMars

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Italy gave up on the elderly. Not treating anyone over 60 anymore. I expect death tolls to climb drastically due to this decision.

Edit: typo. Climb not club
edit on 3/23/2020 by iammrhappy86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

David Wilcock?

Hard pass.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I see two choices:

1. There is something very bad about this virus that has not been made public.

2. Something bigger than the virus is going on. Some kind of event or operation.

Why is Pence leading the fight against this virus and not Trump? Trump must be doing something more important IMO.

I see a 3rd choice...

3. Trump has proved his incompetence with Cov-19 and his response and now the adults have taken over.

(post by ziplock9000 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
You read about them Not testing people With symptoms and then leting them go home?
and not many more than normal are geting the flu and dieing.
it seem to me that they are helping keep this flu going.

I think its All about isolation and total power.
in the UK just herd that its now easer to lock some one up as a nutter.
and are making it a lot harder to be released.

with the control of the content of the internet, like facebook.
and the new level of bot AI's they could use this to fake your acount.
they totaly controle the information.

an extreme example!
Aliens could land next week and we would never know.
so Any thing could happen and we would have no way to get infomation about it.
>("We have become TO trusting of infomation from the internet")<

welocome to world dictatorship.
we all knew it would happen one day...

edit on 23-3-2020 by buddha because: a bot AI did it

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Just to add my 2 cent.

Event 201 had a "thing" about 4 months ago like a corona virus dry run to see what would happen if a virus broke out, a lot like dry runs before other " conspiracy event" we had in the past.

And there was a WMG2019 (world military games) in Wuhan which was strange also.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I see two choices:

1. There is something very bad about this virus that has not been made public.

2. Something bigger than the virus is going on. Some kind of event or operation.

Why is Pence leading the fight against this virus and not Trump? Trump must be doing something more important IMO.

I see a 3rd choice...

3. Trump has proved his incompetence with Cov-19 and his response and now the adults have taken over.

If Trump is incompetent and can become a billionaire and the President of the free world what does that make you. And yes I said the same thing when people talked the same stuff about bush and Obama. When you you call someone incompetent or a moron or idiot you need to consider your station in life as a comparison. I would stick with evil genius or the anti christ like people were calling Obama. Equally as wrong but you don’t flat out call yourself stupid in the process.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Maybe they will attempt the global economy reset when it's all over? All debts set to 0, end of cash, bigger survailance.
Or perhaps...sometimes cigar is just a cigar.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
In such a short time they have all these commercials for covid on the radio and TV.

Schools already have virtual classrooms set up.

The entire world is being told to stay in.

Seems like some kind of weird science experiment

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Lmao yes Hail Mary pass a reply to: kosmicjack

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
I considered your option 1 and 2.
1-That it the virus is more deadly/contagious w/ some odd secondary effects. Or that it may have been a attack of some kind on humanity or a group within humanity to administer a secondary control mechanism.

2- Something bigger like pole shift/asteroid-comet impact or even malevolent non human presence from ET to Vampire/Nonhuman terrestrials (I know I think way outta box) but you never know.

We all have our "boxes" here and our tin foil hats! Something definitely does not add up.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
Maybe they will attempt the global economy reset when it's all over? All debts set to 0, end of cash, bigger survailance.
Or perhaps...sometimes cigar is just a cigar.

Certainly would be a way to easily make people accept the all the changes now wouldn't it? Would you accept it if all your debts went to zero in a heartbeat? Tough call really, i mean they have the means to trace/freeze assest today...we are almost cashless as it is (debit cards, credit cards etc...)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
What better way to mask the impending world economic collapse than with a good global pandemic story!.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Either this is the final collapse of the biggest scam ever carried out on humanity, responsible for more hatred, war, bloodshed, and unhappiness than anything else in history, fracrional reserve lending banking in a central bank controlled economy. Thank God we only suffered 11 decades of it. It would make religion look like a Sunday tea party had we put up with it for millennia.

Or it is in preparation for November...they took a disease that just coincidentally got started with numbers which in any other year wouldn't even make the news other than one story a month updating the world on its progressing thru the world like any other disease. Omg but it has already killed 0.000028 percent of the population of Italy! Give it a rest, it's barely different than a week or two of car accidents. But what they will do if this is the case is pass legislation or enact new behaviors which will take control of the election like pelosi said and because everything will be mailed in or done outside a system which can be audited easily, it will assure the left victory. Just like they are preparing in so many other ways from hundreds of thousands of dead people already registering, allowing ID free people and immigrants votes to count in an election the likess of which wouldn't fly anywhere else. Basically the Saddam Hussein type of election where you vote for the one candidate allowed or get shot, this makes sure the shooting not even need to take place. You vote for the one candidate or your vote is lost or unaccounted for.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
May sound harsh but at this point 20 years since the wake up of September 11th, anyone who thinks this is all happening randomly and isn't being used to seriously step toward a political agenda and I mean steps like we didn't even see back during 911 then you have learned nothing from your time at ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join