It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there something else going on besides a COVID-19 pandemic?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

originally posted by: Schmoe11
All I can say is, something about this hasn't felt right from the beginning. I don't feel the response equals the virus.

Sure as hell doesn't feel appropriately proportionate. Hey are literally gambling with the futures of 50 percent or so of the entire worldsiddle class, so about two and a half billion people and if it goes on just another matter of weeks, it will destroy many of them. Don't care how compassionate u are or how American it is to come together...sorry but there is a point even people's life and death ain't worth it. How can some of the same people who supported the war in Iraq or calling for Russia to suffer, so concerned about humanity and 1000 Italians when Iraq killed 1.7 million and war with Russia would make that pale in comparison (plus the whole Russia vs us thing is pathetically ridiculous pushing sixty year old fear buttons when I'd like to think the people, Russians and Americans, are far too fond of one another to actually go out and kill each other. Try again big media, were over the evil Russian character). Really though, I'm sorry. Nothing is worth this stupid effing quarantine. First it's political. Period. But even if I pretend it isn't, I'd still say let's get back to life as normal TODAY and let sick get sick and really sick die, sorry. And if it suddenly looks like it DOES potentially have the possibility of killing hundreds of millions of people or billions THEN we go into immediate quarantine. Till then, while still on the verge of suffering from 0.00000031 percent of the population dying of it, that's simply collateral which is worth NOT throwing away the economy of every last country on Earth and the future ability to survive and not hungry on the streets for 1 or 2 of every five or six people on Earth.

Growing up I had quite a few Russian friends(I played hockey), and spent plenty of time at their houses. They were some of the best people I've ever known. Their people may be great, but what about their leaders? And vice versa for us? Personally I don't believe we'll go to war with Russia, we both have nukes.

I agree, tanking the economy isn't worth a lot of things, let alone this virus. Trump even recently said the cure for the virus can't be worse than the virus itself. Well, so far it seems to be. Unless we're flat out being lied to, but that's giving far too much credit for them to be able to pull that off.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
yes, i think so. i don't know what, but it must be a big deal. the global reaction to the virus is beyond anything ever seen before on the planet. something's afoot, alongside it.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
How about this. We need to expand our hospitals to be able to take care of a lot more patients because an impending war/disaster/alien war is coming.

At this point, after seeing the math, I believe we are being tricked

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

The reaction is showing us the reason
biohackinfo.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

My take on the situation is " Look over here while we`re doing something over there."

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
New York Governor Cuomo is freaking out over a lack of oxygen ventilators, he never gives any statistics, such as how many people are using them and what the shortage is.

Very strange...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

That Conclusion is easy to reach when you look at the relative number of people who have died from coronavirus in the United States, as compared to the flu, since the first death was confirmed on February 8th.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chardonnay

My take on the situation is " Look over here while we`re doing something over there."

Yes good call - there's some rather disturbing info here on Bildeberg meetings, biometric registration network and the ID2020 global ID system.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
What, this was all planned.... look at Bill Gates "event201" video... George sorros had a similar video way back in 2015 where the virus outbreak killed our food supply and the global economy in 2020... both simulations by both billionaires were casued by corona viruses that started at a Chinese food mart, spread to humans and caused mild flu symptoms in most but the sickest ended on respirators... quarantines were issued and businesses shut down... the global economy collapsed. We are watching the plan the plan the globalist have laid before us play out... after all, its 2020 and the NWO is to be in power and the pope established as king over his 10 kingdoms by 2030....

in order to bring about his NWO, you have to burn down the old one.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

The final results of the Event 201 simulation were horrific, with 65 million people dying in the exercise.

I am just saying that even during that simulation - they absolute failed. How do we trust now that the very same people get their # together?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
There are 21 million fewer cellphone users in China. Kind of a strange coinsidence there🤔

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Rave3n

The famine in China will be real. Perhaps the West is responsible for the Swine Fever that has resulted in the deaths of more that 500 million pigs in their country.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   
It's simple really. The new Russian/email/impeachment hoax is just like the old hoax.

Whatever it takes people, whatever it takes.

Killing 2 birds with one stone - more control and get rid of the bad man.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Oil is at 30 usd

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: rlp1776

I eat meat less than once a week and I don´t replace it for something fancy, just vegetables, some fish occasionally and fruit and I´m not hunger.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Even if this was not planned in advance it will surely be used as a test for many aspects of our lives, the economy and social behavior.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK.
So why the Lockdown in the UK?

www.gov.uk...-of-c ovid-19

Maybe because a Bio is not a disease?
#Covid1984

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Are there really a group of people pulling the strings on this whole event or is it really just mother nature thinning the heard? There was the Spanish flu that was almost to the year 100 years ago. Is this just something that happens or has to happen for the plant to survive and evolve?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: OkiPhotog
Here’s a scary thought. The Queen has said she’s leaving the palace out of fear of Covid-19, CEOs from Microsoft, Google, Disney, YouTube step down. Hell immediately after being convicted Weinstein is “quarantined” from the rest of the prisoner population because he was diagnosed with the virus. What if the elites are really running for the bunkers? What if there is something else going on that we are not privy to? With everybody self isolating the disappearances of all these big wigs would not be questioned.

Some of them are, and that is a very smart move on their part. Besides being in bunkers, a nuclear submarine is not too terrible of a spot to be right now. . That is also a very good place to be right know,

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rayvonn
Just to add my 2 cent.

Event 201 had a "thing" about 4 months ago like a corona virus dry run to see what would happen if a virus broke out, a lot like dry runs before other " conspiracy event" we had in the past.

And there was a WMG2019 (world military games) in Wuhan which was strange also.

Bill Gates lets slip the real reason for the Pandemic i.e. Digital Certificate Of Movement, initially on your smart phone. Reading between the lines, this will be so as you are tracked on the 5G control grid and require compulsory vaccinations to keep your certificate valid.
1. The Pandemic is initially to restrict our movement, removing our freedom.
2. To regain movement, we will require a digital certificate of movement on a smartphone (eventually on a microchip under the skin).
3. The microchip will be for buying and selling, it will be switched off if you protest TPTB. In a cashless society you won't be able to function.
4. The 5G network is to track you, initially by your smartphone which you have to bring everywhere due to the digital certificate of movement, and eventually on your microchip.
5. End Goal - Total Enslavement, the Deep State want to own us like cattle on 5G control grids, they can switch us on and off as they wish.
Here is what Gates said today:-
"Eventually we will have some digital certificates to show who has recovered or been tested recently or when we have a vaccine who has received it."
The article below discusses the certificate of movement now required in France.
Coronavirus containment: the certificate of movement on a smartphone
"Due to the coronavirus pandemic, France is placed in almost total containment and the population now needs a certificate to move. But not necessarily need a printer, the smartphone is enough."
To understand the broader context of the digital certificate of movement, it's useful to go back over 10 years to an interview with a former friend of the 'Deep State' Rockefeller family, Arron Russo. In the interview he exposes the plans which a member of the Rockefeller family had leaked to him in private. One of the most important pieces of information was that in the future all humans would be required to have a microchip under their skin, and one of its main purposes would be for buying and selling. Any individual resisting the agenda of the Deep State would have their microchip switched off, making it almost impossible for them to function in society, thereby giving The Elite immense control over the population.
Note: The Rockefeller family have also been obsessed with pandemics (page 18) for years like Bill Gates.
Of course, to keep your certificate of movement valid, you'll need to keep up with your toxic social engineering vaccines, which will modify your fertility, IQ, lifespan, health etc in adverse ways, all under the guise of protecting you against various pathogens. Both the Rockefeller's and Gates are known eugenicists, and are both heavily involved with vaccines, and both have admitted on video that they want the global population down to below one billion.
As you'll see, it is vital to resist the plans of these parasites, do not comply, if a significant % refuse to cooperate with their agenda then their agenda will fail.
TLDR - Reason for pandemic = Pretext for introduction of certificate of movement, so as we have to join vaccine social engineering program, get tracked on 5G grid and buy/sell with a microchip; fully enslaved by the Deep State. It is essential for yourself and future generations that you refuse to comply.
Background videos:-
David Rockefeller talks about over population and population control
Bill Gates wants depopulation, will use vaccines
Event 201 - Did Bill Gates & World Economic Forum Predict Coronavirus Outbreak?
Rockefeller Foundation Plan

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join