It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there something else going on besides a COVID-19 pandemic?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
so when do you peeps think things will come off lockdown and people can go walking and running and for drives etc... im in the UK and i think we will go down the german route of just one person out. I think e will get back to a "sort" of normal around end of april may time.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rikgrimsby

Hopefully in a month or two the virus will slow down. If it is a seasonal virus and warm, humid air keeps it down.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Oil. Russia and Saudi trying to reduce US power and bust the petrodollar which would threaten our entire economic existence. Will certainly lead to large scale war if they don't relent, maybe as soon as tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
There is always something going on besides any single issue. Additionally countless entities will see a new, rising problem and self-deal as much as they possibly can to cash in on whatever the tragedy du jour happens to be.

None of that, however, discounts or nullifies the issue at hand.

Is there a pandemic? Absolutely.

Are people in a position to use the pandemic to profit or gain more power going to do so? Absolutely as well.

Conflating the two things entirely is unwise IMO.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I think we may actually already be in WW3.

The US is being framed for a potential Bioweapon that has been strategically placed in it's 2 'favorite enemies' (China,Iran).

The Oil price battle.

A Bioweapon powerful enough to bring the world's economies to it's knees.

Even BRICS is talking about a ceasefire toward the US as long as this is going on.

Russia has completely ducked out of it.

I know who I think is trying to take over the world. The only people who I would hate to have ruling over me, as I'm a Christian and they hate Christians....

At the same time TPTB are trying to get their advantage out of it.

So all in all, we normal people are in trouble.

UNLESS:

We have missed something else....
For example:
There is of course that huge amount of money which was sent from Epstein's account. We know he wanted to decimate the human race.

OR:
Then there is the question if the drive thru CoVid testing sites collect your DNA: Then I would want to know why??
(Remember they are pushing for out biometric data since 9/11. Although they knew who the terrorists were!)
Are they looking for somebody hiding amongst us homo Sapiens?

Why those rockets from North Korea into the sea???

So many puzzle pieces that don't quite fit in.

Don't get me wrong: This virus is terrible and deadly, but there is more going on!

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
None of this makes any sense. Look at what the world is doing.

I can not believe the whole world is crashing the global economy because of this virus. I understand the hospitals will be overrun and that will be a big deal.

There have got to be better ways to fight this virus than just shutting down the global economy. Like testing and isolating anyone who is sick or at risk.

have to agree with that, there's no doubt that testing should be intelligently spread for all if necessary, ventilators should be available as a matter of course, neither is being done in those ways.

A little hint might be, in the UK for instance, there have been claims that a particular medical person made something like £2million+ in a week doing testing, so something seriously wrong there in my country with a free health service.
As for ventilators, there simply isn't enough if the forecasts are viable, even with this deal done by government with the private sector for the availability of their equipment...at a price. It should not be like that.
We have had various virus's causing mayhem for a long time now, yet no government has ever prioritised the essential treatment needed as a basic tool in medical weaponry on any scale.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I considered your option 1 and 2.
1-That it the virus is more deadly/contagious w/ some odd secondary effects. Or that it may have been a attack of some kind on humanity or a group within humanity to administer a secondary control mechanism.

2- Something bigger like pole shift/asteroid-comet impact or even malevolent non human presence from ET to Vampire/Nonhuman terrestrials (I know I think way outta box) but you never know.

a reply to: LookingAtMars

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I have no way to know what is really going on.

I do know two big things are happening right this minute.

1. A very contagious virus is starting to overwhelm hospitals in the US.

2. People all over the world are losing their jobs and businesses.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Gas prices should be dropping like crazy, but the oil producers just keep gouging. That would ordinarily be top of the headlines, but it is not.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
It definitely feels like there are multiple things going on.

The economy didn't need to crash.

thats where you are wrong. We had an economy run so terribly there was nothing possible to save it.
They were printing billions of dollars a day since october to keep it propped up.
Every word out of the Presidents mouth about the economy was a lie.
The economy was going to crash no matter what and the private central bankers needed something to blame it on.
they created a bioweapon and released it on China to kill 8 birds with one stone.
Now they are printing trillions a day.
This is to buy up the corporations and kill the small business.
The crash will be blamed on the "virus" and the bankers will walk away completely unscathed once again.

unless their own weapon gets them.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
My line of thinking has been similar to yours...
but maybe the bullet isn’t dodged?

Look at the big Red Cross ships we’re setting up along our east, west, and south coasts... rather interesting that any other time - and without the white paint and red crosses on the side - we’d appear to be shoring up, fortifying, and locking down our coasts.

It’s ALL rather ominous and a bit unsettling... when i don’t guess it should be. I just keep vividly picturing it from the air - how that would look. As if it’s the opening scene from a WWIII movie shown several years or decades from now.

a reply to: Bhadhidar

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

North korea has fired 5 missiles in the last month.

How many have they fired in the 5 years previous to Trump taking office?

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13
Scariest post.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
I considered your option 1 and 2.
1-That it the virus is more deadly/contagious w/ some odd secondary effects. Or that it may have been a attack of some kind on humanity or a group within humanity to administer a secondary control mechanism.

2- Something bigger like pole shift/asteroid-comet impact or even malevolent non human presence from ET to Vampire/Nonhuman terrestrials (I know I think way outta box) but you never know.

There's definitely something going on.

I've been pondering if the virus does something odd that we're not being told (never leaves body, mutates later, or some other bad thing), and while it's way out of my normal thinking I've also even pondered if maybe it's to soften us up first before we get invaded by creatures from outer space.

Or maybe the old saying is true and bad news comes in 3's.

I've noticed a lot of very high profile CEOs have been resigning since Jan. I thought maybe they're like rats leaving various sinking ships so their resumes aren't damaged, but then also thinking some of them are very well connected individuals who know some powerful people, so maybe they know something else is up.

Some of them have been very high profile - Bill Gates, The founders of Google, etc.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Just tossing Jamie Dimon's heart attack into this conversation. If ever there was a cocky, unflappable stalwart, it's him. And then, in a blink - down and out with incredible hinky timing.

Seems to me, whatever it is, it genuinely shook him or it's utter bull# and he bugged out?

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

North korea has fired 5 missiles in the last month.

How many have they fired in the 5 years previous to Trump taking office?

en.wikipedia.org...

Looks like 10 before 2016 and 30 plus since 2016.
In 1999 north korea agrees to a moratorium on long-range missile tests

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Imagine what happens when it dawns on everyone that, suddenly, money is virtually worthless.

Hopefully we would just switch to a barter system and everyone will be cool with that.
After all if there is one thing we americans have an abundance of it's material possessions.

We can use that stuff to trade with.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DankyDSmythe

Definetly a precursor for something, reading between the lines I see live sport is coming back which means it will be over soon. My email box 8s filled with super markets CEOs telling me about times we are in. I ignore, this precursor is to bring in the first stage of the plan, I'm guessing no paper money, and a workforce of robots, chips in hand.
Relax though a UBI will be implemented, nobody wiil starve, Universal basic income has been trialed in various countries and the chips and technology is 8n place.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
There are many Usa soldiers and tanks in some of the european contrys and it is odd why and what are they doing there many tanks shiping in Germany Italy etc what i now for now and there are videos that shows and confirms this .

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
What is really getting to me is the fake, cringe worthy crap they are pushing in the media. If this thing is so bad, we need to have all broadcast stations shut down. No need for the fake news to be broadcasting this crap. Yes, I can cook a 5 course meal on my kitchen island that is bigger than most kitchens in America while my husband plays the grand piano in the background and is signing along with the rest of Hollywierd..

Or I am a morning news anchor but I am donating a million dollars to help fight the virus. I am putting that into a foundation in my family's name and we will use that for... bla, bla, bla, ect.. "Look at me, now I am the news.."

I am becoming so board and jaded..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join