It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uk People - Please Be Careful, Deaths Are Going To Get Out Of Control!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
we got forwarded this from work - im in the UK right now by the way...

** COVID-19 DEATH PATTERN **

Social distancing is a thing...TAKE NOTE !!!
You should do it.
You should stay safe.
You should keep others safe.
Try and stay out of busy places.
Wash your hands.
IF you can, stay at home, be with your loved ones.

CHINA
-----------------
1 Day: 11th Jan - 1 Dead
2 Weeks: 25th Jan - 56 Dead
1 Month: 25th Feb - 2,595 Dead

ITALY
----------------------
1 Day: Feb 22nd - 2 Dead
2 weeks: March 7th - 35 Dead
1 Month: March 19th - 3,404 Dead

UK
-----------
1 Day: March 5th - 1 Dead
2 weeks: March 19th - 144 Dead....
2 and a half weeks in March 22 - 233 Dead

1 month: ?????

-----------
SEE the difference in the UK rates???

- China complete lock down on DAY 12.
- Italy lockdown on DAY 16.
- UK... we are on day 15, with more deaths than both China and Italy at their 2 week points !!!

---People are not paying attention to social distancing....
---YOU MUST START taking it seriously!!!
Life will continue/go back to normal when its over for most of us, if you do the right thing and be sensible.
edit on 3/22/2020 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Lock down will come for the UK next week or very latest week after.

Just look at all the stuff in the news about people completely ignoring social distancing and instead of staying in the cities or at home heading out in droves to the countryside.

Example:

www.bbc.co.uk...

MR

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

I kinda fear what's going to happen there. I hope you stay healthy and safe. (heart)

Good writeup, btw.
edit on 22-3-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Spend time with loved ones is good advice...

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

The only thing that's getting out of control is the hysteria over this outbreak both in the real world and online.

The biggest problem we have at the moment is the idiots stripping supermarket shelves of food because of their own selfish stupidity.
edit on 22-3-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I live in the UK and I went to the supermarket yesterday with my face covered. It was sad to see I was the only one. People stared and 2 of the Aldi workers laughed as they walked passed me and said "too soon". It goes to show that some people just don't listen to the advice given by the experts.

One shop near me wouldn't serve a guy for covering his face so he left all his stuff on the counter and left.

PEOPLE LISTEN TO THE GOVERNMENT (THIS TIME) - YOU COULD KILL YOUR LOVED ONES!!

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

That's only a small part of the problem...

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Depends which side of the fence you're on , most people will be unaffected by the virus but everybody is affected by the actions of the two legged locusts.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Depends which side of the fence you're on , most people will be unaffected by the virus but everybody is affected by the actions of the two legged locusts.

Generally I lay blame on management for #ing it up, if t h e locusts were given reasonable direction they would not swarm.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

The only thing that's getting out of control is the hysteria over this outbreak both in the real world and online.

The biggest problem we have at the moment is the idiots stripping supermarket shelves of food because of their own selfish stupidity.

I agree! The hysteria is on another level. I do believe we need a lockdown to contain the virus, but people are acting like it's a zombie apocalypse!

I am going to do a food shopping in Brighton today, and I am bloody dreading it! Never seen so much ignorance and people not giving a crap about other people, and just thinking about themselves!

It's horrible seeing old people walking through the supermarket with an empty trolly looking for food

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

I agree! The hysteria is on another level. I do believe we need a lockdown to contain the virus, but people are acting like it's a zombie apocalypse!

I am going to do a food shopping in Brighton today, and I am bloody dreading it! Never seen so much ignorance and people not giving a crap about other people, and just thinking about themselves!

It's horrible seeing old people walking through the supermarket with an empty trolly looking for food

It's almost as if society has taught us to care for our own and not care about others....right ?

They should have tried harder ...right..got a better job, better education, saved more....yada yada yada..
edit on 22-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The food situation seems to be getting a bit better now theres limits as its giving chance for stuff to get down the chain and get put on the shelves.

People also were going around using hand baskets a lot more so less temptation to chuck in a few more items.

Generally it seems very quiet and almost like a bank holiday sort of day everyday where theres very few people out and about.

The idiots who panic and are now heading to the parks to get away from it are all meeting up and probably going to get it from each other while the rest of us walk around with no one else in eye sight.

Glad i've given up the booze as that'll probably be the next thing to kick off as the drunks cant get their daily tipple or ten.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

It's almost as if society has taught us to care for our own and not care about others....right ?

They should have tried harder ...right..got a better job, better education, saved more....yada yada yada..

Exactly! Each to their own kind of society. It's very hard to watch!

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Generally I lay blame on management for #ing it up, if t h e locusts were given reasonable direction they would not swarm.

I lay the majority of the blame with the media , social , print and visual.
If the locusts had the ability of rational thought they wouldn't swarm.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: wlasikiewicz

Yes, it spreads by droplets, so don't walk near anyone who is sneezing or coughing. But it also spreads via touch, so buy some disposable latex gloves and wear them if you have to go into a supermarket and don't touch your face after you've touched something in there.

Let's use our common sense, shall we people?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Not one bit surprised. Not when their prime minister is telling them "this could well be gone in 12 weeks" or something similar.

Plus they only closed pubs/schools/college on Friday.

Ridiculous

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
by the way i will say this, and this isnt contradicting my original post
because what i posted though was not mass hysteria it was simply a be careful warning
HOWEVER---------------
whilst corona virus is very serious, and spreads a lot faster than the traditional flu and for the wrong personal ie vunerable or very young or old can be devestating ill give you that - but is it the end of the world or the worst of the worst infection to ever happen? NO!
it is literally 20 per cent a terrible virus and 80 per cent mass hysteria!

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Not one bit surprised. Not when their prime minister is telling them "this could well be gone in 12 weeks" or something similar.

Plus they only closed pubs/schools/college on Friday.

Ridiculous

literally our 2 week death rate is three times as much as italy (almost)
and their 4 week death rate is well into the 2000s i think

which means, at this rate we may have about 6000 dead in the UK after a month
i know it sounds ridiculous and fear bashing, but if the virus continues its current path, it will happen

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I have a family of 4 plus 3 animals. If you don’t have a pantry with enough food for 30 days your an idiot.

The real problem is people didn’t have that mantra and it’s all catching up as people do what they should have been doing all along.

All that is going to change now. I just hope people are smart and learn to rotate their inventory.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

BoJo is a blustering imbecile who spouts bombastic nonsense about 'Gosh, we all need to jolly well pull together and it won't take long to beat this!" whilst doing an impression of a windmill with his arms. I regard him as being about as reliable as a chocolate teapot.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join