It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uk People - Please Be Careful, Deaths Are Going To Get Out Of Control!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: gortex

That's only a small part of the problem...

Depends which side of the fence you're on , most people will be unaffected by the virus but everybody is affected by the actions of the two legged locusts.

Can't argue with that, but equally ignorance of the kind like your first post to this thread is directly proportionate to the problems at hand, if people want to panic it's their right, one mans panic is another mans preparedness.

So it's hard to shop at the moment - so what, the real stupidity lies in the ignorant waiting till the evidence is in their face before acting.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

a reply to: PandaPrincess

The biggest problem we have at the moment is the idiots stripping supermarket shelves of food because of their own selfish stupidity.

I agree! The hysteria is on another level. I do believe we need a lockdown to contain the virus, but people are acting like it's a zombie apocalypse!

I am going to do a food shopping in Brighton today, and I am bloody dreading it! Never seen so much ignorance and people not giving a crap about other people, and just thinking about themselves!

It's horrible seeing old people walking through the supermarket with an empty trolly looking for food

Which is exactly why their getting their own dedicated shopping times.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
imagine if there was a nuke and people needed to survive on limited supply
can you imagine the rioting and looting
none of this ww2 blitz spirit

society today are scum, just me me me, and then the `bling bling brap brap` afro carribean culture........

it really is time for earth to cleanse hersef and start again............

link   
a reply to: litterbaux

The real problem is people didn’t have that mantra and it’s all catching up as people do what they should have been doing all along

Except there is no food shortage other than that created by the selfish , there is no need to stockpile.
People on the front line are working long shifts to look after the sick and deliver extra goods to restock the shelves left by the uninformed , because of greed those who need it can't get it.

A little more thinking and a lot less panicking is what is needed here.

link   

a reply to: PandaPrincess

The only thing that's getting out of control is the hysteria over this outbreak both in the real world and online.

The biggest problem we have at the moment is the idiots stripping supermarket shelves of food because of their own selfish stupidity.

I agree! The hysteria is on another level. I do believe we need a lockdown to contain the virus, but people are acting like it's a zombie apocalypse!

I am going to do a food shopping in Brighton today, and I am bloody dreading it! Never seen so much ignorance and people not giving a crap about other people, and just thinking about themselves!

It's horrible seeing old people walking through the supermarket with an empty trolly looking for food

It's almost as if society has taught us to care for our own and not care about others....right ?

They should have tried harder ...right..got a better job, better education, saved more....yada yada yada..

Exactly! Each to their own kind of society. It's very hard to watch!

Like society has ever been any different.

You know what cliche comes to mind - " you find out who your real friends are when the chips are down "

People have always been self centred and selfish, current times is only highlighting this unfortunate side of human nature.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: PandaPrincess
imagine if there was a nuke and people needed to survive on limited supply
can you imagine the rioting and looting
none of this ww2 blitz spirit

society today are scum, just me me me, and then the `bling bling brap brap` afro carribean culture........

it really is time for earth to cleanse hersef and start again............

Truers words have rarely been spoken.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Generally I lay blame on management for #ing it up, if t h e locusts were given reasonable direction they would not swarm.

I lay the majority of the blame with the media , social , print and visual.
If the locusts had the ability of rational thought they wouldn't swarm.

But the locusts are being directed without their ability to see they are not educated to know any better, why is it their fault ?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
We're all in this together, we have a choice.

Either work together or we fight each other....
edit on 22-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

So it's hard to shop at the moment - so what, the real stupidity lies in the ignorant waiting till the evidence is in their face before acting.

I work in the NHS supply chain , have up close and personal experience of the Corona virus and the hardship it is creating.
The ignorant are the ones ignoring the evidence and acting on scare stories.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

That's only a small part of the problem...

Depends which side of the fence you're on , most people will be unaffected by the virus but everybody is affected by the actions of the two legged locusts.

Can't argue with that, but equally ignorance of the kind like your first post to this thread is directly proportionate to the problems at hand, if people want to panic it's their right, one mans panic is another mans preparedness.

Harsh but true...greed has really ruined us.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I work in the NHS supply chain , have up close and personal experience of the Corona virus and the hardship it is creating.

Drop the logical conclusion, were way past that, you expect people to be logical in a cluster# like were now facing .

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
i hate doom and fear mongering and productions
but facts are facts

the stages of the virus affecting the populations, are happening in the IDENTICAL WAY to italy
but at a rate of almost 3 x the casulties

if it continues this way than by week 4 or 5 we could have around 6000 deaths

i wouldnt have believed it but just follow the pattern

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Oh so your a public servant.

Try acting like it then.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PandaPrincess
we got forwarded this from work - im in the UK right now by the way...

** COVID-19 DEATH PATTERN **

Social distancing is a thing...TAKE NOTE !!!
You should do it.
You should stay safe.
You should keep others safe.
Try and stay out of busy places.
Wash your hands.
IF you can, stay at home, be with your loved ones.

CHINA
-----------------
1 Day: 11th Jan - 1 Dead
2 Weeks: 25th Jan - 56 Dead
1 Month: 25th Feb - 2,595 Dead

ITALY
----------------------
1 Day: Feb 22nd - 2 Dead
2 weeks: March 7th - 35 Dead
1 Month: March 19th - 3,404 Dead

UK
-----------
1 Day: March 5th - 1 Dead
2 weeks: March 19th - 144 Dead....
2 and a half weeks in March 22 - 233 Dead

1 month: ?????

-----------
SEE the difference in the UK rates???

- China complete lock down on DAY 12.
- Italy lockdown on DAY 16.
- UK... we are on day 15, with more deaths than both China and Italy at their 2 week points !!!

---People are not paying attention to social distancing....
---YOU MUST START taking it seriously!!!
Life will continue/go back to normal when its over for most of us, if you do the right thing and be sensible.

Its so sad to see what is happening here in Japan also. The figures of cases March 22 stands at 1095 with 34 deaths, yet no one is really taking this serious but me I think. Japan I really don't think they test that much yet.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

You should always prepare 30 days. Earthquakes, volcanoes, tornados, et all. We lost power for a week from an ice storm taking down power lines.

You are completely foolish to not be prepared for anything. 30 days isn’t even a lot really.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Try acting like it then.

Meaning ?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Try acting like it then.

He is though, he's acting just like any other politician would that's trying to save face...I'm somewhat perplexed as I thought he was different.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

You should always prepare 30 days. Earthquakes, volcanoes, tornados, et all.

Earthquakes are rare and minor here , we have no Volcanoes or Tornadoes.
Panic buying has nothing to do with being prepared it's about selfish greed and monkey see monkey do.

There is no supply shortage here just a shortage of thinking.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

He is though, he's acting just like any other politician would that's trying to save face...I'm somewhat perplexed as I thought he was different.

I understand the problem and the importance of rational thinking in the face of the problem , the sheep on the other hand are doing what sheep do ... following the flock.
I'm glad I'm different to that.
edit on 22-3-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I understand the problem and the importance of rational thinking in the face of the problem , the sheep on the other hand are doing what sheep do ... following the flock.
I'm glad I'm different to that.

Yep sure bud, you're so much better than we the sheeple. Take another step up on that pedestal, you deserve it after all..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join