It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking to develop my psychic abilities

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

To keep in line with Odin's main characteristic, I suggest doing your own research.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: sean
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Mainly these are EEG holographic music/sound waves. All natural stuff like meadow sounds, creeks running water, night sounds crickets, Real monks from Tibet chanting. That is why they are so effective I think. They are mainly BETA 13-26 Hz, Alpha 8-13 Hz, Theta 4-8 Hz, Delta 1-4Hz. Then I have other instructional cue/no cue helping with clairvoyant time shifting, Centering with inner healing, Intuitive precognition, Creativity modeling. Teaching on how to jump from one state to the other at will. It's an in depth collection. They really buzz your brain, lots of vivid visions and dreams.

Thank you so much for that. Hz I am speaking of is slightly higher (not significantly) introduced at the same time to both brain hemispheres; I had not thought of nature sounds as being trance inducing (and why wouldn't they)...drum beats etc.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: sean

Hmmm.. Actually you would be surprised how much frequency can have good or adverse effects on the body as well as in the psychic world. Subliminal tapes, frequency generators, both sound and lights with them meditation goggles. Sound and sight are the gateway in. There is a lot of stuff on youtube you can listen too. However, none of them that I experienced are as powerful I have ever encountered in the past. The old stuff is really good. It's like the old knowledge lost. I have some cassettes tapes I wish I could share, you simply would not believe how powerful they are. I plan on converting them to digital format to preserve them.

Whats going on with the old stuff? Is it the quality of sound (Deutsche Grammophon type) or really inferior? I would love for you to share.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   

When I was checking out some on you tube the other day one advert before hand by spiritual beats says YouTube compression alters the effect and something like 80% of the stuff on YouTube was no use because of that. Try the cthonos rite by Peter Carroll it had an effect.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

The frequencies that I posted are mainly known to be the best range that is correlated to that state of mind they call Beta, Alpha, Theta, Delta. The scientific studies done that if they see someone in say 1-4Hz range of brain waves, that they can tell the person is in a deep dreamy sleep like state.

I have gone through many modern sounds that claim they are powerful and from my own experience turned out to be very poor. They don't do anything, other than give me a headache and cause a ring in my ear. They may have focused on the wrong frequencies or something. The music in my opinion doesn't fit the frequency either. If you plan on using a Delta Hz you wouldn't play some ridiculous music like Hard Rock. The music on the tapes are all music fitting the frequencies being used. Delta would be a very subtle pleasing calming natural song overlaying or tracked in with night time natural noises like you would encounter camping out in the woods... Owls, crickets, running stream etc. Its not this awful unnatural computer generated constant humming noise. So the junk you hear out there has no professional or scientific backing at all. So you have a mix of this stuff coming from people who have no idea what they are doing.

You have to understand the tapes that I have, are professionally made, a lot of effort and work gone into them. Hours of monks from Tibet chanting with the songs tracked in and together forming together that generated frequency levels. So they fit very well together. So they are created by people with medical degree's in this stuff.

They start from the low Hz and gradually reach and build up to the higher as they play. That is crucial. This is to stimulate the brain more across the full spectrum, but be in the same realm of Beta...etc. Some music does start out with a mix of some computer generated rhythmic sound, but also natural sounds and you start off hearing a low phrasing shape of the song that builds up to a much more exciting one. So you go from a relaxed state to a much much more alerted state where you feel like you got enough energy that you literally need to go run it off. So using a Beta you will experience all of the Beta frequencies. That is why so many people get emotional in a Opera's and Opera plays. They experience sadness, happiness, anger. Like living the experience in the past. Dropping the worries and excess baggage we carry around in our lives. People don't truly get a relaxing moment that is desperately needed.

The rest of the other tapes in the set are helping develop psychic awareness, reshape your destiny and empowering yourself to reach what you desire. Immersing yourself in the past, present, or future and instead of watching the play, becoming apart of the play. They walk you through meditative states with different techniques. Those tapes are also combining the techniques of the Beta, Alpha, Theta, Delta. One set teaches and allows the experience of levels, to kind of get you into knowing and feeling the levels as they change. Then the other tapes take you beyond that and incorporate it with actually putting it to good use. It is a whole lot more in depth than the net or net sound generating software has to offer. Hope that helps you understand.
edit on 4-4-2020 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: sean

I wonder if you wanted to commune with the nature god pan if listening to pan pipes would help during meditation.
Just thought of a great meme that must have been done.... Picture of guy in lotus position meditating with the word medication above his head.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Interesting to brought that up. Pan flute pipes actually are one of those subtle nice musical instruments that can be used to help achieve these different brain states. Some instruments are just not well suited for doing that. Like for instance banging on drums. Drums actually are more Beta state. Used in wars, war drums beating to help get the moral lifted up and adrenaline going and more alerted.

edit on 6-4-2020 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sean
Outstanding post sean. Thank you. Reminds me of the progressions in "Bolero" or the album "Meddle" (second side) by Pink Floyd.

edit on 14-4-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Hi ManyMasks,
I seem to remember that you live in Scotland?
I thought i would leave a link to the local Hogwarts, however it isn't open at the moment due to the Virus.
I don't know how good it is, as the only Psychic College i went to was in Kensington, London.
www.edinburghpsychiccollege.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Mysterychic88

Do you know of any other teachers or guides that would be willing to take a student?!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join