It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking to develop my psychic abilities

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
One of the biggest steps to developing your psychic abilities is also the simplest.
Separate what you want and fear from your visions.
You have to separate the fear of or desire for something in the past, present, and/or future from the absolute reality of it. Until you can put those anxieties and anticipations behind, you'll struggle differentiating a premonition from a worry or a desire.

That's basically step one and it's huge. Meditation and mindfulness can work wonders in helping you cast aside this type of emotional bias and allow you to perceive the timeline more clearly.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
There are apps for your phone.

Zenner is one.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I’ve just been reading around some of your posts. I’ve been here for ages, post bugger all, but there is so much running through my mind. I know it’s gonna be a rough ride, I’ve got a millio crazy notes on envelopes around my house. I feel like I’m going crazy. But all I know is it going to be a rough ride, buckle up but we will be fine.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MadMegs
Hey there Mad megs I would love to hear those crazy thoughts maybe they align with some of mine.
Things are getting real MM I have been sensing this for a while and now it's getting real.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I can't help but think this is the big one, just because of how interconnected we are. I'm in Aus, and the Gov are preparing us for something huge.....they've gone straight to top level action.

And they are are telling us it's not going to be nice.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I tried the app and had some interesting results after trying different methods, for example when I looked away and tried to concentrate on something else before looking back to see what popped out I got 3 in a row, my lust for results started to heighten though and it stopped working, thanks for app I will keep trying to improve my methods.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The key to psychic abilities is to understand thoughts and mind itself. From what I understand, human thoughts are already a constant conversation with dead people - but not with the living. I learned everything I know about telepathy from an exorcist named Derek Prince and UFOlogist Dr Karla Turner.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KasperZERO

Thanks Kasper checking out those links now.

"when fear comes, I will not yield" King David.

Although I'm not religious I do take meaning from religious works, Psalm 23 is inspirational to me and also attributed to my namesake. Cheers
edit on 23-3-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I didn't notice this post till now, at the time of reading Derren Browns book I was in the frame of mind that all psychics are frauds, now I think it's just most of them, DB is only telling us half the truth, he is an Occultist for sure.... And is psychic.
edit on 23-3-2020 by ManyMasks because: Spell

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   
So he's lying and all of his talk of real psychics being evil people preying on needy people is part of his act?

I think they are all frauds, at least Brown is open about it.

But how would you tell the "real" ones from the fakes?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Yeah psychics who claim to talk to dead relatives are all fakes because the dead can't be contacted.
Real psychics are those that can hear the inner voice of truth, watch him as he does his mind reading tricks watch him closely, he affirms to himself constantly as though he is having a inner conversation with himself. He describes himself as a mentalist. He has been studying these things for a while and has a passion to seek out unknown secrets...... He knows much more than he says, as do all occultists.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
He knows much more than he says, as do all occultists.

OK, So your mind is made up.
When you hold up people who laugh at your claims as proof, there's not anywhere to go is there?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

All I'm saying is Derren Brown helped me start this journey, and I didnt stop at what he was telling me, I knew there was more.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

All I'm saying is Derren Brown helped me start this journey, and I didnt stop at what he was telling me, I knew there was more.

Sounds like crazy talk.
But you're looking for psychic tips so at least you're not too confident in what you "know".

Perhaps your mind is a little open.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Yeah I would have said the same many years ago, now I think differently, Due to experiences that tell me there's more. I can be confident in what I know but I can also drop it if needed, it's not a good idea to hold the same belief for too long, 5hats when u become indoctrinated

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Aren't you contradicting yourself there?

But derren brown compares quite well to most psychics, I think it's because the conmen understand the principles better than someone who has tricked themselves into believing it is real.

But what I think doesn't really matter...

Real psychics like derren brown say its fake, also if you want occultists look at the amazing randi, he also says it's fake and he's hell sketchy with that occult stuff.

What does David blane say?

How can you learn when you won't listen to what "real" psychics say? If you're constantly deciphering their words you may as well just tell them what to say.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Don't believe what I say or listen to me there is plenty of scientific literature out there and CIA declassified files that support the argument that it is a real phenomenon, from remote viewing to astral projection. Or you could read the prophetic work and studies by C.G. Jung the legendary pscho analys, and in particular his book, memories, dreams and reflections. Don't listen to me mate if your serious about knowing more, although I don't think you are, check out some of the references I have gave.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Don't listen to me mate if your serious about knowing more, although I don't think you are, check out some of the references I have gave.

I'm probably not serious in knowing more. Unlike yourself I'm quite close minded.

My curiosity isn't in your beliefs as much as why you believe them. I'm sincere in my interest, and I'm a prick so I will be objectionable.

But I want to understand how you can believe something I find so laughable.

I think the answer is that we both don't understand.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

We are all on different paths to the same destination, the big unknown.

I hope you have an interesting journey.
Mines has thus far.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
So your thinking assumes that you DO understand?

I shouldn't assume what you say...

Does your thinking require the assumption that you understand?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join